• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultima0071's Trades ~

Years
    Okay. Also I'll just give you the pokemon and please clone them ASAP, as I am running out :P Also I found the trade, and I'm going online.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Yes, but through a person. So, if you want a clone, it would take a while. Also I would need to clone the shiny mew first :).

What do you have for offer?

Shiny Charmander, Sneasel, Clefairy, Absol, Bagon, Vibrava... etc. I have some events but they need cloning and some of these shinys I only have one copy of. We're both kinda waiting so it's all good. XD

BDJN15

Poke collector
    Years
    Hey, if you still have that shiny latias i will be happy to trade you a shiny scizor or mamoswine for her

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    They're not on the list yet then? xD
    I got Hadou Mew, Baba Flygon, Movie 08 Shaymin, Mattle Ho-oh, World08 Lucario, 10 ANIV Celebi, Suicune, Entei... etc. Just I don't wanna let go of a lot of them and be all over the place even more. =|

Years
    They're not on the list yet then? xD
    I got Hadou Mew, Baba Flygon, Movie 08 Shaymin, Mattle Ho-oh, World08 Lucario, 10 ANIV Celebi, Suicune, Entei... etc. Just I don't wanna let go of a lot of them and be all over the place even more. =|

Interested in Mattle Ho-Oh.

Years
    alright ultima, imma have you directly trade with SHadow for this deal, cuz its a big order lol
    his FC is 2364 1939 5182

Wait does he have my friend code and when will he be ready?

*NEW* You may now BATTLE me for one of the pictured pokemon! However, you must stake something of close value!

Last edited:

megax50

Amateur Collector
    Years
    If he didnt, he does now, i dunno when theyll be ready (presumably they arleady are, but weve been sidetracked with other deals and information, and i had to get the mail)

Back