• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Help Center 2.0: EV Training, Breeding, and Trading

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Screw it. This is the 3rd UHC and it's totally bombed. The Legacy had to end sometime...and that time is now.

Last edited:

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Alright people...Updates!

new things added to the roster of what we can do

Sinno™ is now working in the thread :)

some things are still closed, but we just need to get ready for them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2011
    hello. :)

Do youthink you could breed me 3 female eevees of each of the following natures:
    Bold
    Modest
    Naive
    Or if you have dittos of these natures.
    That would be really great if you could get these for me!
    Thank you.
    -Eric

redragon94

~dragon~
    Years
    hi!! really need a pokemon to complete my competitive team, atm is
    arcanine
    electivire
    metagross
    porigon-z
    salamance
    i need one more, what can you suggest me and could you ev train it please
    (any lv would do, in can do the rest of the work)

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    hi!! really need a pokemon to complete my competitive team, atm is
    arcanine
    electivire
    metagross
    porigon-z
    salamance
    i need one more, what can you suggest me and could you ev train it please
    (any lv would do, in can do the rest of the work)

Sure I can, but I need to know like what kind of moves the Pokemon know and such. Could you PM me with their movesets? I need to know what you're already set-up to take down and stuff, so I can find the closest thing to perfect thing for it, in my mind

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    hello. :)

Do youthink you could breed me 3 female eevees of each of the following natures:
    Bold
    Modest
    Naive
    Or if you have dittos of these natures.
    That would be really great if you could get these for me!
    Thank you.
    -Eric
    I'll get to it as soon as I can.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Alright, I'm on.
    Btw, when is SoulSilver being released?

No idea, haha. probably either late 2009 or early 2010 for the english version if that's what you mean. In Japan it's being released around September 11th (sad day for us Americans, yet good day for them)

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    Er, yes, I have an EV request? I have a Shiny Male Poochyena Lv 3, heres its Nature and Stats. It is UT, has a Lonely nat, Attack-8/Defense-6/Special Att.-6/Special Def.-6/Speed-7. I do want it evolved. Heres the moveset I want: Dark Pulse, Giga Impact, Shadow Ball and Sucker Punch. I'v never EVd or IVd a pokemon before in my life, so I don't know how you'd do it. But just leave a VM with your FC when you're ready to take my poochyena. Add my Platinum FC. If you can clone, I give you permission to do so, and to keep a copy for yourself.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Er, yes, I have an EV request? I have a Shiny Male Poochyena Lv 3, heres its Nature and Stats. It is UT, has a Lonely nat, Attack-8/Defense-6/Special Att.-6/Special Def.-6/Speed-7. I do want it evolved. Heres the moveset I want: Dark Pulse, Giga Impact, Shadow Ball and Sucker Punch. I'v never EVd or IVd a pokemon before in my life, so I don't know how you'd do it. But just leave a VM with your FC when you're ready to take my poochyena. Add my Platinum FC. If you can clone, I give you permission to do so, and to keep a copy for yourself.

Alright. I can take this, I'll pick it up Saturday, though, if that's okay. I'm gonna be at the beach tomorrow and I have a couple jobs to work on for tonight. Any idea what stats you want to be higher than the others?

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I'm interested in...

Competitive Team Building/Planning
    EV Training

But I want to ask a few things first.
    What do you take? Do I give you Pokemon in return for you to train/EV for me?
    I just want to ask to be sure and 100% clear.

Back