• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Latios's Sprite Palace!

Are My Sprites Good?

• Too Good To Be Real!

Votes: 55 33.5%
  • they Are Really Good!

Votes: 62 37.8%
  • I Like Them And I Don't Like Them

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • They Suck.

Votes: 12 7.3%
  • Are Those Even Sprites!? Well If They Are, Even A Baby Could Do Better!

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters

pikatravis

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Ultimate Latios said:
    I Know...I Had That Idea Last Year But Pokebots Arent Still Very Popular...Oh And Heres You Pokebot ^^ It's Plane Like Pokebot Whit Machinegun ^^

It's Bit Weird Looking Though :(
    Think It looks cool :D Thank You

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    All Request Done!

Zorro, PM Me When You Have 140 Posts And The Egg Hatches
    Oh And By The Way, I'm Going To See My Friend And I'll Be There For 1-2 Hours So Bye!

Ash's Apprentice

The Entei Hunter!
    Years
    Could you do a Fusion of a Blaziken with Mewtwo's arms and legs & Blaziken's base. Anyways I've just seen your sprites it's awesome so keep up the good work!

NeoBlade

Child of Origon
    Years
    (srry for double posting) but can you make me a evolution of pidgeot, like garudamon from digimon, something like that...please

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Okay. I'll Do Them All, But I Wont Do Neoblade's Sprite Cause It Isn't Anything From My "I Can Do" list.

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
    can i Have a pokebot with "black sunglasses" for eyes three "dragon claw" for the hands, the other hand i want it to be a scarf under his "eyes", a tm for a head and the feet will be 2 "poke balls"

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    I Used Swamperts Body A And Did Put It On Feraligatr's Lower Body. Then I Edited The Swampert's Body And Done!

Back