• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Latios's Sprite Palace!

Are My Sprites Good?

• Too Good To Be Real!

Votes: 55 33.5%
  • they Are Really Good!

Votes: 62 37.8%
  • I Like Them And I Don't Like Them

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • They Suck.

Votes: 12 7.3%
  • Are Those Even Sprites!? Well If They Are, Even A Baby Could Do Better!

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters

simmykrantz

Pokemon Destruction
    Years
    hmm..lets make a challenge...pinsir,schyther,groudon,houndoom and hitmonlee..and try making it good! ;)..also, what's semi-scratch? can you show me a better example and try explaining.
    why is squirtletroopa looking..wierd? his shell is..well..backwards? XD..no worries,i just wondered why it looked like that

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Ultimate Latios's Sprite Palace!

Thanks! Now can you seperate the male on the lower left?

Years
    can i please have this fusion:
    jolteons ears
    eevees collar
    umbreons legs and body
    flareons tail
    espeons orb
    vaporeons colours please?

thanx ultimate latios.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    I'll Do Everytyhing ^^ And Super Latios, When You Did Your Requests, The Requests Were Closed So It Was Ignored.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    I Will Do Em All But Cause There Is 5 Requests And I Can Have Only 5 Requests At Time I Must Ignore Your Request Again Super Latios. I Also Ignore Yours Spirit Wolf. By The Way, Requests Are Closed

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2005
    can i have ash and pikachu together one like pokemon yellow but enchaned to pokemon fire red quaility please ?? so the right left forward jump cycle everything please also make sure the ash look like ash lol thanks

also can u do that mewtwo the one with the machine things on him as best as u can please thanks

Back