• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Latios's Sprite Palace!

Are My Sprites Good?

• Too Good To Be Real!

Votes: 55 33.5%
  • they Are Really Good!

Votes: 62 37.8%
  • I Like Them And I Don't Like Them

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • They Suck.

Votes: 12 7.3%
  • Are Those Even Sprites!? Well If They Are, Even A Baby Could Do Better!

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
    Years
    Sorry! :(

Ultimate Latios(my fav:) said:
    More Request Please ^^ And That Was Off-Topic, pkmn-master. That Post Hasn't Got ANYTHING To Do Whit This Thread.
    Sorry *cries* anyways, can I have a revamp of Gold version typhlosion? and after you do that:((sorry for the rule) can you do the back sprite of it? thank you sooooooo much your my fav spriter and if we still had rep i would give it to ya

Last edited:

chadybones95

PeNGuINs ArE cOmInG! RUN AWAY!
    Years
    thanx very much! i requested so much i had to take the sprites out of my sig and start over! but still, ever since i met u, ultimate latios, ever since i first joined this site, i want to thank u for all the sprites u made me! and still i dont want to push u around but dont think i wont request anytime soon, there is no limit to how many times i will request! lol

Bam

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    Can you please make me a devil Blaziken? Im making a blaziken collection! TY!

NeoBlade

Child of Origon
    Years
    can you make me a white tiger pokemon, that really looks like a strong legendary
    (don't care if it's a edit. as long as you can't recognize parts from original pokemon)

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    I'll Do Everything Expect Rayquaza1 And charmanderflame's Request. Sorry, But I Do Only 5 Requests. By The Way, Requests Are Closed.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Almost Everything Is Now Done ^^

Requests Are Open!

By The Way, Does Somebody Have New Idea For Sprite I Can Do? Oh And One More Thing. Now I'm Trying To Make Megaman Sprite Edits/Fusions And Customs So You Can Request Em Soon ^^

Back