• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate lv 1 tournament.

BIgWolve

tell me when it starts and hammerhead isw my prize pool ok and my team is good to go

Gysztaf

Event Collector
    Years
    I'm sorry but I can't participate in this Tourney...'Cause My Save just got Erased:(:(:(

BIgWolve

o imsry to here that if you want i could help you

hey do any of you guys (4 0nly want to join the e4 league run by hammerhead and bigwolve)

Last edited by a moderator:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I'm still in it right? As number 2 or something. And by the way, I'm having trouble finding a pokemon I can breed for a new egg move, so I have all the 2nd gen starters shiny, if I send one to you hammerhead can you clone it and send back the one that was cloned so that the original is being sent to the prize pool while still 100% legit.

.Aero

Years
    okay thats fine. Who should it be though? Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile? I'm thinking Chikorita cuz I like it.

.Aero

Years
    I'm cloning the Chikorita, I practiced the cloning so I can do it myself. Is that ok? I'll use the legit one in the pool, I promise. I got it in a trade from Wish, can't remember his new name though.

EDIT: Just a question for other people that clone. Do you have to wait in between cloning? I get a message saying Communication Error when I try to deposit pokemon. I can still go on Wi-Fi though and search for a pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I don't know, but you have to offer 2 good egg move pokes, or 1 shiny as an entry fee

Gyoka

Metamaster - Lvl 1 Expert
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    When will the tournament finally start?

.Aero

Years
    I still need to donate to the prize pool, but I need to know whether or not you have to wait in between cloning pokemon. I havn't tried, but I've been busy with Crystal. (at sudowoodo part but can't remember where to get watering can)

Back