• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Monotype Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saiddun Uzkha

Obsessed and Proud!
Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    Dropping out of my Ultimate Normal... no motivation for normal types right now
    will start a new one... soon. Anyone know where to find a working Pokemon Black or White rom. I have Black, but can't figure out how to fix the experience

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • okay, i have a sudden desire to join this challenge,
    but i can't do Isshu, so just cancel that region out.

I want to use my favourite type, the Psychic :D !
    I'll start now with Pokemon Red :) !

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
  • Ok, I've fully visited Unova region and trained myself, now I've got to battle Belle, Cheren, Cynthia, and Morimoto. Then I'll train only Drapion and after that, I must take on the Elite Four again.

248.png
    ~ Lv. 64 ~ Earthquake, Stone Edge, Thunderbolt, Crunch
    452.png
    ~ Lv. 58 ~ Venom Shock, Ice Fang, Sludge Bomb, Claw Sharpen
    553.png
    ~ Lv. 64 ~ Crunch, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Grass Knot
    625.png
    ~ Lv. 63 ~ Iron Head, Brick Break, Night Slash, X-Scissor
    630.png
    ~ Lv. 63 ~ Brave Bird, Fly, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball
    635.png
    ~ Lv. 64 ~ Body Slam, Flamethrower, Dragon Rush, Crunch

BlueHighwind

EEEEEEVEEEEEE
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    Sign me up.......I would Have to do Sapphire because I have a bit of a Generation Gap.

Forum Name:BlueHighwind
    Game Name:Blue
    Challenge:Ultimate Monotype
    Game:Sapphire
    Type:Grass

Last edited:

Saxisai

Unbeatable 3's-Unstopable Trio
    Years
  • Count me in!

Info
    Name: Saxisai
    Name (In game): SAXISAI
    Challenge: Single Monotype
    Game: Pokemon Yellow Version
    Type: Poison

Progress So Far:
    Spoiler:

Current Team:
    Spr_1y_033.png

NIDORINO Lvl. 16
    Leer
    Tackle
    Horn Attack
    Double Kick

Spr_1y_030.png

NIDORINA Lvl. 16
    Growl
    Tackle
    Scratch
    Double Kick

Pokemon in PC:
    PIKACHU Lvl. 6

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
  • I think I've finished the Unova part, so the entire challenge.

I've defeated all the trainers mentioned before, trained the whole team to level 70, then took on Elite Four again, with Adeku as Champion this time.
    Plus, I've catched the usually Legendary Pokèmon, everyone except Randorusu and Victini.

248.png
    452.png
    553.png
    625.png
    630.png
    635.png

Lv. 71 ~ Lv. 70 ~ Lv. 70 ~ Lv. 71 ~ Lv. 70 ~ Lv. 71

Earthquake, Stone Edge, Thunderbolt, Crunch
    Venom Shock, Ice Fang, Sludge Bomb, Claw Sharpen
    Crunch, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Grass Knot
    Iron Head, Brick Break, Guillotine, X-Scissor
    Brave Bird, Fly, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball
    Surf, Flamethrower, Dragon Rush, Crunch​

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ok, im going to stop this.

The fact that the OP couldnt even be bothered to add my name to a list shows a certain lack of dedication to this post.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • i resorted to hacking to get the Mr Mime from that guy :( .
    I didn't want to go through mount moon and the nugget bridge and first gym without any pokemon except for my starter. So I have been training my Mr Mime in the viridian forest.

Pokemon Red: Current Team​

Spr_1b_122.png

Marcel lvl 9 (Mr Mime)
    Confusion
    Barrier​

Saxisai

Years
  • QUICK UPDATE for my Single Monotype Poison Challenge for Pokemon Yellow:

I've beaten MISTY in the CERULEAN GYM and have gotten through the S.S. ANNE. I also just beat LT. SURGE.

I caught a ZUBAT and an ODDISH, they both evolved into GOLBAT and GLOOM respectively.

*UPDATE*
    Forgot to pick up FLASH on ROUTE 2 so I had to go all the way back through DIGLET'S CAVE. While there I found a MOON STONE that I used on NIDORINO to evolve him into NIDOKING. I am now using PIKACHU for a HM Slave for FLASH.

*UPDATE 2*
    Made it through ROCK TUNNEL and made it to CELADON CITY. I faced ERIKA and beat her therefor earning the RAINBOW BADGE. I am now stuck in LAVENDER TOWN as I forget what I am supposed to do :S. (I already gave the guards of SAFFRON CITY their drink)

*UPDATE 3*
    Nevermind, I remember that I have to go defeat TEAM ROCKET in CELADON's GAME CORNER and get the SILPH SCOPE.

*UPDATE 4*
    I'm in the ROCKET GAME CORNER and I found another MOON STONE. So I used it to evolve my NIDORINA into NIDOQUEEN. Now I'm back in LAVENDER TOWN to work on beating the POKEMON TOWER. I caught my fifth POISON type, GASTLY. I grinded it for a bit and now it has evolved into HAUNTER.

*UPDATE 5*
    I beat TEAM ROCKET in the POKEMON TOWER and saved MR. FUJI. Now I am going to head south to wake the SNORLAX, defeat him, get the SUPER ROD, and catch my last POISON type POKEMON, TENTACOOL.

*UPDATE 6*
    I obtained the SUPER ROD and caught a TENTACOOL at Lvl. 20 in VERMILLION CITY. I am on my way to CYCLING ROAD to reach FUCHSIA CITY.

*UPDATE 7*
    I made it to FUCHSIA CITY and beat the gym leader. I completed the SAFARI ZONE challenge (Found SURF and the WARDEN's GOLD TEETH). Caught a SPEAROW as an HM Slave for FLY. Am in SAFFRON CITY to take down the ROCKETs in SILPH CO.

*UPDATE 8*
    Just beat my rival, GARY. On my way to defeat JESSIE & JAMES and GIOVANNI.

*UPDATE 9*
    Beat TEAM ROCKET in SILPH CO. On my way to defeat JASMINE in the SAFFRON CITY GYM.

Progress So Far - Badges:
    40px-Boulder_Badge.png
    40px-Cascade_Badge.png
    40px-Thunder_Badge.png
    40px-Rainbow_Badge.png
    40px-Soul_Badge.png

Current Team:

Spr_1y_034.png

NIDOKING Lvl. 55
    Poison Sting
    Tackle
    Horn Attack
    Double Kick

Spr_1y_031.png

NIDOQUEEN Lvl. 48
    Poison Sting
    Body Slam
    Strength
    Double Kick

Spr_1y_042.png

GOLBAT Lvl. 42
    Wing Attack
    Supersonic
    Bite
    Confuse Ray

Spr_1y_044.png

GLOOM Lvl. 26
    Absorb
    Poison Powder
    Cut
    Sleep Powder

Spr_1y_093.png

HAUNTER Lvl. 34
    Lick
    Confuse Ray
    Night Shade
    Hypnosis

Spr_1y_073.png

TENTACRUEL Lvl. 38
    Constrict
    Surf
    Wrap
    Poison Sting

In PC:
    PIKACHU Lvl. 16
    EEVEE Lvl. 25
    SPEAROW Lvl. 22

Last edited:

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • Update on my Mono-Rock challenge on HGSS:
    - I BEAT THE ELITE FOUR!!!
    - Kanto, here I come!

My Champion Team:
    222.png

Corsola @ NevermeltIce - Lv 48
    Impish - Natural Cure
    - Surf
    - Blizzard
    - Shadow Ball
    - Mirror Coat

112.png

Rhydon @ Quick Claw - Lv 48
    Naugthy - Rock Head
    - Stone Edge
    - Iron Tail
    - Hammer Arm
    - Fire Blast

185.png

Sudowoodo @ Muscle Band - Lv 48
    Mild - Sturdy
    - Strength
    - Wood Hammer
    - Rock Slide
    - Sucker Punch

76.png

Golem @ Quick Claw - Lv 49
    Rash - Rock Head
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - Explosion
    - Double-Edge

95.png

Onix @ Soft Sand - Lv 49
    Hasty - Sturdy
    - Iron Tail
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Earthquake
    - Double Edge

Saxisai

Years
  • *UPDATE on Pokemon Yellow Version - Single Poison Monotype Challenge*
    I beat JASMINE in the SAFFRON CITY GYM, and then flew to PALLET TOWN. I SURFed down to CINNABAR ISLAND to face BLAINE, but the GYM's doors were locked. I went in the POKEMON MANSION and found the SECRET KEY, went into the GYM, and beat BLAINE.

Now I am on my way back to VIRIDIAN CITY to face GIOVANNI one last time as the GYM LEADER.

*UPDATE*
    I beat GIOVANNI for the last time and earned the EARTH BADGE. I faced GARY on the way to VICTORY ROAD, and won. I made it through VICTORY ROAD and am now at the POKEMON LEAGUE. I am about to face the first member of the ELITE FOUR.

*UPDATE 2*
    I have lost the first match with LORELEI, so I am going to go grind my team until I know they are ready to face the full ELITE FOUR.

Progress So Far - Badges:
    40px-Boulder_Badge.png
    40px-Cascade_Badge.png
    40px-Thunder_Badge.png
    40px-Rainbow_Badge.png
    40px-Soul_Badge.png
    40px-Marsh_Badge.png
    40px-Volcano_Badge.png
    40px-Earth_Badge.png

Current Team:

Spr_1y_034.png

NIDOKING Lvl. 56
    Poison Sting
    Tackle
    Horn Attack
    Double Kick

Spr_1y_031.png

NIDOQUEEN Lvl. 48
    Poison Sting
    Body Slam
    Strength
    Double Kick

Spr_1y_042.png

GOLBAT Lvl. 42
    Wing Attack
    Supersonic
    Bite
    Confuse Ray

Spr_1y_044.png

GLOOM Lvl. 26
    Absorb
    Poison Powder
    Cut
    Sleep Powder

Spr_1y_093.png

HAUNTER Lvl. 34
    Lick
    Confuse Ray
    Night Shade
    Hypnosis

Spr_1y_073.png

TENTACRUEL Lvl. 38
    Constrict
    Surf
    Wrap
    Poison Sting

In PC:
    PIKACHU Lvl. 16
    EEVEE Lvl. 25
    SPEAROW Lvl. 22

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Picture1.png

Pokemon Red: Current Team
    Spr_1b_122.png

Marcel lvl 15 (Mr Mime)
    Confusion​
    Barrier​

• Trained in Viridian Forest until I got annoyed with Marcel not obeying me
    • Defeated Brock​

Pokemon_Red.png

Spr_1b_122.png

Marcel lvl 37 (Mr Mime)
    Confusion

Barrier
    Thunderbolt
    Mega Punch

Spr_1b_064.png

Carina lvl 38 (Kadabra)
    Body Slam
    Confusion
    Recover
    Psychic

Spr_1b_097.png

Annaliese lvl 37 (Hypno)
    Headbutt
    Hypnosis
    Psychic
    Confusion
    • Travelled through Mt Moon
    • Beat Gary and the Nugget Bridge
    • Caught Abra
    • Helped Bill and acquired S.S Ticket
    • Grinded Abra to Kadabra
    • Beat Misty
    • Travelled to Vermillion City
    • Caught Drowzee
    • Challenged and beat everyone on S.S Aqua, including Gary
    • Rubbed Captian's back... O.O, got a HM out of it (I should rub more people...)
    • Beat Lt. Surge
    • Travelled through the Rock Tunnel
    • Travelled to Celadon City
    • Beat Team Rocket Base under Game Corner
    • Evolved Drowzee to Hypno
    Going to battle Erika and go to lavender town tower thingy now.

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Short update on Ultimate Flying Mono-type challenge - Sinnoh region.

Eterna Forest → Wayward Cave:

Spoiler:
    Am about to lead Mira out of Wayward Cave, training Claw up to the rest of the team.

Team Fargo:
    Spr_4d_207_m.png

Claw the Bashful Gligar, ♂ - L15
    Ability: Hyper Cutter
    Moves: Poison Sting, Sand-Attack, Rcok Tomb, Thief
    Spr_4d_416.png

Boss the Hardy Vespiquen, ♀ - L24
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Gust, Sweet Scent, Power Gem
    Spr_4d_042_m.png

Shadow the Adamant Golbat, ♂ - L24
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Moves: Pluck, Confuse Ray, Bite, Wing Attack
    Spr_4d_397_f.png

Hawkeye the Hardy Starvaria, ♀ - L24
    Ability: Intimidate
    Moves: Quick Attack, Wing Attack, Endeavor, Double Team
    Spr_4d_425.png

Drifter the Brave Drifloon, ♀ - L24
    Ability: Aftermath
    Moves: Gust, Flash, Stockpile, Payback
    Spr_4d_399_m.png

Grunt the Brave Bidoof, ♂ - L3
    Ability: Unaware
    Moves: Tackle, Rock Smash, Cut
    Spr_4d_393.png

Blue the Rash Piplup, ♂ - L5 (boxed)
    Ability: Torrent
    Moves: Pound, Growl

Also in the box is Ducky (Psyduck).

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Update 2 of my Leaf Green Normal Monotype Challenge.

- Did everything in Cerulean City, and beat Misty using Athena and Hopper
    - Taught Water Pulse to Daisy and started grinding her up to Lv.33 so she'd learn Cosmic Power and I could evolve her
    - Trekked to Vermilion City, cleared the SS Anne
    - Beat up Surge using Metronome, for amusement value

Team:
    20.png
    Orville the Lonely Raticate, Male, Lv.23, Quick Attack, Hyper Fang, Dig, Cut
    17.png
    Hopper the Serious Pidgeotto, Male, Lv.23, Quick Attack, Gust, Tackle, Sand Attack
    22.png
    Athena the Quiet Fearow, Female, Lv.23, Peck, Leer, Pursuit, Attract
    39.png
    Carmen the Relaxed Jigglypuff, Female, Lv.11, Sing, Flash, Mega Punch, Mega Kick
    36.png
    Daisy the Modest Clefable, Female, Lv.33, Sing, Cosmic Power, Pound, Water Pulse
    52.png
    Whiskey the Impish Meowth, Female, Lv.10, Scratch, Growl, Bite, Cut

MVP so far is definitely Daisy. Her nature-aided Sp.Atk is awesome. Second place goes to Orville, due to Hyper Fang.

Saxisai

Years
  • *UPDATE on Pokemon Yellow Version - Single Poison Monotype Challenge*
    Spoiler:

~SINGLE POISON MONOTYPE CHALLENGE FOR POKEMON YELLOW COMPLETE!~
    NOW ON TO POKEMON CRYSTAL!!!

Name: Saxisai
    Name In Game: SAXISAI
    Challenge: Ultimate Monotype Challenge (continuation)
    Type: Poison
    Game: Crystal (moving forward from Yellow)

Info
    I started my game under the same name as Yellow, SAXISAI,
    Spoiler:

listened to OAK's speech once again, chose CHIKORITA as my starter.
    Spoiler:

I caught a GASTLY, SPINARAK, ZUBAT, and BELLSPROUT on ROUTES 30 and 31 and trained them to levels 11-12.

I made my way up the SPROUT TOWER and then took down FALKNER in the GYM, earning the ZEPHYR BADGE.
    Spoiler:

BUGSY
    I did it, I beat BUGSY, the he-she lol, and earned the HIVE BADGE. I had grinded my team up and GASTLY evolved into HAUNTER, and SPINARAK evolved into ARIADOS. I had also caught an ODDISH and a VENONAT in order to beat him.
    Spoiler:

I'm now on my way through ILEX FOREST and to GOLDENROD CITY.

WHITNEY
    Before I made my way through ILEX FOREST, I went back to ROUTE 33 and caught an EKANS. Then I went to the POKECENTER and swapped out ODDISH for my new EKANS. I grinded some of my team once again and my ZUBAT evolved into GOLBAT. When I got to GOLDENROD I went to the UNDERGROUND, beat the TRAINERS there, and then headed for the GYM. I took down all of the GYM TRAINERS and then headed for WHITNEY.
    Spoiler:

I wasn't having any problems until she brought out her MILTANK. She made all of my team FAINT except for BELLSPROUT, who beat MILTANK with a Vine Whip. Once she stopped crying, she gave me the PLAIN BADGE.
    Spoiler:

Now I'll be trying to find a NIDORAN (male and/or female) in the NATIONAL PARK. Then I'll be on my way to ECRUTEAK to face MORTY.

MORTY
    I traveled through the NATIONAL PARK and couldn't find a single NIDORAN of either gender :(, most likely because it's night time here and in my game. Well anyway I defeated the SUDOWOODO and continued on to ECRUTEAK. The first thing I did was take on the KIMONO GIRLS to earn HM03 - SURF. Then I went into MT. MORTAR to train/grind my POKEMON a bit. My EKANS evolved into ARBOK and my BELLSPROUT into WEEPINBELL. I finally headed to the BURNED TOWER and awoke the three dogs, ENTEI, RAIKOU, and SUICUNE and caught a KOFFING. MORTY went back to his GYM, and being the stalker I am, I followed him. My ARBOK took down the entire GYM with his BITE and won me the FOG BADGE.
    Spoiler:

Now I'll be on my way to OLIVINE CITY to go up the LIGHTHOUSE and then all the way back down, SURF to CIANWOOD CITY, and get the SECRET POTION for JASMINE's sick POKEMON, but not before beating the STORM BADGE out of CHUCK.

OLIVINE CITY - CHUCK
    So I made it to OLIVINE CITY, and had to listen to my rival ***** about how JASMINE wasn't at the GYM, and was at the LIGHTHOUSE. So I went to the POKECENTER, healed my party, and then started the climb up the LIGHTHOUSE. When I got to the top, JASMINE asked me to travel to CIANWOOD to pick up some medicine (the SECRET POTION) and bring it back to her so her AMPHAROSE would feel better. So I jumped down all of the holes within the floors and left the building. I went to talk to the fisherman and he gave me the GOOD ROD, which I had to use to catch a STARYU as a temporary HM Slave for SURF. I swapped GOLBAT out for STARYU. Once I withdrew it, I SURFED down ROUTE 41 till I came across a TENTACOOL, which I caught. As soon as I caught it, I SURFED back to OLIVINE's POKECENTER to swap out STARYU for TENTACOOL and release STARYU back into the wild. I taught TENTACOOL SURF and we headed back down towards CIANWOOD.

When I got to CIANWOOD, the first thing I did was heal my party from the endeavor down there. Afterwards I went and picked up the SECRET POTION from the creepy looking pharmasist (actually, at first I went into the wrong building and talked to the kid who offered me his SHUCKLE because his other one was stolen.....yeah, I turned him down lol). After picking up the medicine, I traveled north to encounter SUICUNE and EUSINE. After the battle I went back down to the GYM, and faced the GYM TRAINERS. I beat all of them with just TENTACOOL, so I was pretty confident in winning against CHUCK. I started the battle without healing, and didn't have any problems until he sent out his POLIWRATH. It knocked out my TENTACOOL, ARBOK, and VENOMOTH (Oh yeah, VENONAT evolved lol). I finally took his POLIWRATH down with my WEEPINBELL.
    Spoiler:

I'll now be FLYING back up to OLIVINE CITY to hand the SECRET POTION over to JASMINE, and the challenger her in the OLIVINE GYM. My TENTACOOL will most likely EVOLVE into TENTACRUEL.

JASMINE
    So after beating CHUCK, I talked to his wife, cause I felt she deserved someone better than him....jk jk, but yeah, she gave me HM02 - FLY. So I was like, "Awesome! Now I don't have to SURF all the way back!" But then I tried to use it, and whaddya know, VENOMOTH can't learn FLY -_-. So I go to my PC, and WITHDRAW GOLBAT, try to use it again....and sure enough, GOLBAT can't learn FLY either. So I was stuck with SURFING back up to OLIVINE yet again.

Once I got to OLIVINE, I headed for the LIGHTHOUSE, and climbed all the way back up again. I met JASMINE, gave her the SECRET POTION, and she returned to her GYM, which I thought I was ready for. I, once again (for the last time), go all the way back down to the ground floor, exit, and head for the POKEMON GYM, where I meet JASMINE yet again.
    Spoiler:

I challenge her, and use TENTACRUEL's (oh yeah, TENTACOOL evolved) BUBBLEBEAM to take down the first MAGNEMITE, and then again to take the second one down half way, where he attacked me and took out my TENTACRUEL. I sent out WEEPINBELL next and he took out the last MAGNEMITE, but didn't stand a chance against her STEELIX, none of my POKEMON did...
    Spoiler:

So I went back out and trained some more, and then realized that I only had to train my TENTACRUEL enough so that he could take down the first two MAGNEMITE with one BUBBLEBEAM attack. When I faced JASMINE the second time, I remembered that SURF is a more powerful move, so I used it on the two MAGNEMITE and took them down with one shot. I used it again on her STEELIX...
    Spoiler:

Resulted in a 1-Hit KO. I won the match and earned the MINERAL BADGE.
    Spoiler:

So now I'm going to work my way towards the MAHOGANY mess, take down TEAM ROCKET yet again (for those of you who have kept up with my YELLOW Challenge), and then face PRYCE, the MAHOGANY TOWN GYM LEADER and earn the GLACIER BADGE.

MAHOGANY MESS!
    I traveled to MAHOGANY TOWN and found that TEAM ROCKET was messing with the MAGIKARP at the LAKE OF RAGE, so I decided to intervene (Defeated the RED GYARADOS). I met up with LANCE, and we met back up in MAHOGANY TOWN and uncovered a secret base for TEAM ROCKET. I fought my way through and came across the first TEAM ROCKET EXECUTIVE,
    Spoiler:

and beat him.
    Spoiler:

Then LANCE and I battled another set of EXECUTIVES,
    Spoiler:

which we won against.
    Spoiler:

We foiled TEAM ROCKET's plans in MAHOGANY TOWN so LANCE and I split up and I headed towards the MAHOGANY TOWN GYM.

PRYCE
    This GYM didn't seem all to hard to me. I blazed through it with my HAUNTER only using SHADOW BALL and LICK.
    Spoiler:

When I got to PRYCE, I was going to stick to the same battle strategy, which I did, use SHADOW BALL and LICK. But then, PRYCE's PILOSWINE knocked HAUNTER out. I sent out VENOMOTH in his place, and at the risk of being frozen, got the job done. I defeated PRYCE and got the GLACIER BADGE.
    Spoiler:

After exiting the GYM, I got a disturbing phone call from PROF. ELM, saying that there is something going on with the RADIO BROADCAST, that it is talking about TEAM ROCKET. So I am going to travel back to GOLDENROD CITY to take down TEAM ROCKET one last time!

Progress So Far - Badges
    40px-Zephyr_Badge.png
    40px-Hive_Badge.png
    40px-Plain_Badge.png
    40px-Fog_Badge.png
    40px-Storm_Badge.png
    40px-Mineral_Badge.png
    40px-Glacier_Badge.png

Current Team
    Spr_2c_093.gif

HAUNTER Lvl. 38
    Shadow Ball
    Lick
    Spite
    Mean Look

Spr_2c_070.gif

WEEPINBELL Lvl. 27
    Vine Whip
    Acid
    Cut
    Sleep Powder

Spr_2c_168.gif

ARIADOS Lvl. 25
    Poison Sting
    Leech Life
    Night Shade
    Constrict

Spr_2c_073.gif

TENTACRUEL Lvl. 34
    Surf
    Bubblebeam
    Wrap
    Acid

Spr_2c_049.gif

VENOMOTH Lvl. 32
    Leech Life
    Gust
    Confusion
    Poison Powder

Spr_2c_024.gif

ARBOK Lvl. 28
    Wrap
    Strength
    Poison Sting
    Bite

In PC:
    CHIKORITA Lvl. 7
    ODDISH Lvl. 15
    KOFFING Lvl. 14
    GOLBAT Lvl. 22

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Pokemon_Red-1.png

Spr_1b_122.png

Marcel lvl 48(Mr Mime)
    Confusion
    Barrier
    Thunderbolt
    Mega Punch​

Spr_1b_064.png

Carina lvl 47 (Kadabra)
    Tri Attack
    Confusion
    Recover
    Psychic​

Spr_1b_097.png

Annaliese lvl 45 (Hypno)
    Headbutt
    Hypnosis
    Psychic
    Confusion​

Spr_1b_121.png

Cass lvl 47 (Starmie)
    Psychic
    Surf
    Recover
    Ice Beam
    • Beat Erika​
    • Travelled through Cemetery-thing in Lavender Town​
    • Acquired Super Rod​
    • Acquired Bike (took me a while to realise I missed it)​
    • Caught Excuggute in Safari Zone​
    • Acquired Surf​
    • Caught Staryu in Safari Zone​
    • Ditched Excuggute and grinded Pokemon's levels higher​
    • Bought Water Stone and evolved Staryu​
    • Beat Koga​
    • Travelled to Saffron and defeated mock gym​
    • Beat Team Rocket at Silph Co. (also defeated Rival)​
    • Beat Sabrina in her Gym

About to go to Seafoam Islands :)

Saxisai

Years
  • *UPDATE ON POKEMON CRYSTAL ULTIMATE POISON MONOTYPE CHALLENGE*

GOLDENROD MAYHEM
    So when I got to GOLDENROD, the RADIO TOWER was taken over by TEAM ROCKET! Boy am I really getting annoyed with these guys! So I worked my way up the RADIO TOWER, fighting ROCKETS along the way, till I got to the top, and found the DIRECTOR...
    Spoiler:

Wrong, it was another ROCKET EXECUTIVE, so I had to beat him down lol.
    Spoiler:

He told me that the real DIRECTOR was being held in the UNDERGROUND, so for some reason, he GAVE me the key to the room he was being held in, and left. So I went to the UNDERGROUND and ran into my RIVAL, KAMON (I think this is the first time I actually said his name), and he insisted on fighting me, so I battled him, and won, again.
    Spoiler:

Eventually I found the DIRECTOR, the REAL one. He gave me the CARD KEY to the third floor gate, and begged me to save the tower.
    Spoiler:

I went back to the RADIO TOWER, opened up the gate on the third floor, and fought my way up the tower again, this time to come across the two ROCKET EXECUTIVES from MAHOGANY TOWN. I beat them in a POKEMON BATTLE and the male leader disbanded TEAM ROCKET.
    Spoiler:

And the DIRECTOR, being the nice guy he is, thanked me and gave me the CLEAR BELL and told me to check out the TIN TOWER...which I'm not going to do.
    Spoiler:

Now I'll be on my way to BLACKTHORN CITY through the ICE PATH. Expect another update soon!

Progress So Far - Badges
    40px-Zephyr_Badge.png
    40px-Hive_Badge.png
    40px-Plain_Badge.png
    40px-Fog_Badge.png
    40px-Storm_Badge.png
    40px-Mineral_Badge.png
    40px-Glacier_Badge.png

Current Team
    Spr_2c_093.gif

HAUNTER Lvl. 41
    Shadow Ball