• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Monotype Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
  • I did a lot and incredibly out of order @-@

So I continued training up to Goldenrod. My Sneasel was getting pretty powerful. By time I got to Whitney it was Lv 26 so I won with brute strength. I also decided to kill of everything between Azalea and Goldenrod, but save the stuff inbetween Goldenrod and Ecruteak for my Lapras.

I got to Ecruteak while avoiding trainers. On the way I also caught a few HM Slaves: Sentret, Machop, and Farfetch'd. I beat my Rival once again with Brute strength and beat Morty with ease.

Before catching my Lapras I took a pitstop to beat Red Gyrados and get an exp share before getting my Lapras. Afterwards I finally caught my Lapras. By time I got my Lapras Sneasel was Lv 39.

Now here's where it gets more funky. I started off by training my Lapras on the stuff between Ecruteak and Goldenrod, but instead of heading west, I started off heading eat towards Mahogany Town. Having already beat the Red Gyrados, I went through the Rocket Hideout and fought Pryce for my Glacier Badge. I thought that I'd be able to get around to Ice Caves faster, but didn't realise that the requirement for getting the Goldenrod tower event was getting 6 badges :/ So then I went back to the east and did that. Nothing really stood in my way and I saved once again the routes for training other pokemon that I'd get in Ice Caves.

Currently I am just starting the goldenrod tower event.

Team: Sneasel Lv 40 (Faint Attack, Slash, Beat Up, Headbutt) Lapras Lv 40 (Ice Beam, Surf, Brine, Confuse Ray)
    HM Slaves: Machop, Farfetch'd, Sentret

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Update for Ultimate Monotype Challenge (Ground).

So I started Crystal for my ultimate Ground monotype.

Name: Earl
    Rival: Jacen
    Starter: Chikorita

- Got Phanpy on Mountain Road (took forever, the first two I found were female! FAIL) once I got Pokeballs. Named him Roland.
    - Beat Sprout Tower with Roland (Potions helped a lot lol), then Falkner as well.
    - Afterwards, I went down south and caught a L7 Bellsprout, then traded for Rocky the Onix.

Screens:
    Spoiler:

I'm in Union Cave now.

Team Earl:

Rocky the Onix, ♂ - L10
    Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind

Roland the Phanpy, ♂ - L15
    Moves: Tackle, Growl, Defense Curl, Mud-Slap

HM Slaves:
    Chikorita (Flash)

AyameHikaru

Beauty Queen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2013
    So, I just had an incredible stroke of luck. I went up past Goldenrod and caught a Growlithe, aiming to put it on the GTS in hopes of getting a Vulpix. Well, I went into the GTS and started searching. *Sigh* GTS dredges. Lv. 1 Vulpix for Latias.... Lv. 15 Vulpix for Groudon... Lv. 5 Vulpix for Deoxys... I played with the search settings as much as I could, hoping and-

Wait.

Is that...

GOLD?????

O.O I will never know why this person so badly wanted a Growlithe, but I finally found a Vulpix and traded for it as fast as I could. T.T Thank you, random Trainer named Damien!!! I was the proud owner of a Lv. 1 SHINY Vulpix. It's Adamant, but hey, it's pretty. Happily it was female, so my golden ticket to beating Whitney began training. When she got to 17, I challenged Whitney, only to be soundly beaten. So, I trained a few more levels, and challenged again at 20. Vulpix got off two Will o Wisps (Both hits!) so Miltank was burned, and then I Confuse ray/Potion spammed her down to less than half health. Vulpix died (sadly) and Cyndaquil took the stage. Quick attack CRITICAL HIT, and Miltank was down faster than I'd ever imagined.

After beating Whiney *cough* WHITNEY, I took a side trip to the Pokeathlon. I knew my next acquisition was Eevee, and I wanted it evolved as soon as possible. I only HAD four Pokemon, so it was definitely a challenge. Finally, I got enough points.... only to realize I'd have to wait until TUESDAY. >.< So I got a Leaf Stone and traded it for a Fire Stone on my other game. Sudowoodo got burnt to a crisp, and I was off. My rival died oh so easily, I released the beasts, and I fried me up some ghosts.

Morty was HARD. His stupid Gengar critical hit three times in the battle with Shadow Ball, each time taking out something I was sure would last one more turn. After using my very last revive, Gengar finally killed itself due to confusion. (Thanks, Vulpix!)

Team:
    Flareon (Izanami) Lv. 15
    Vulpix (VULPIX) Lv. 25
    Cyndaquil (Izanami) Lv. 31

HM Slaves Sentret, Magikarp.

I'm off to catch me a Magmar and evolve Magikarp for surfing.

Saxisai

Unbeatable 3's-Unstopable Trio
    Years
  • *GIANT UPDATE ON POKEMON CRYSTAL ULTIMATE POISON MONOTYPE CHALLENGE*

THE ROAD NORTH
    After beating LT. SURGE, I went to the POKECENTER, and then headed north to SAFFRON CITY. When I got there, I stopped in at the local POKECENTER to make sure that if I ever need to FLY there, it would be available; I then headed towards the GYM. Before entering though, I ventured into the DOJO to collect the FOCUS BAND and equipped it to my ARBOK.

SABRINA, THE MIDDLE AGED PSYCHIC
    Before I started the GYM challenge, I placed my ARBOK in the lead position as it knows BITE, which is SUPER EFFECTIVE against the PSYCHIC TYPE. Traversing the GYM was easy because I have a GOLD and SILVER guide from 2000. When I got to SABRINA, my party was still at full health, and ready to face her. The battle started after SABRINA spouted some stuff about how she "knew" I was coming that would have earned her a creeper status.
    Spoiler:

With only three POKEMON and my ARBOK, I knew this was going to be an easy battle. She started off with her ESPEON, while, as stated earlier, started with ARBOK. It took ESPEON out with three BITES, but not before getting blasted with PSYCHIC and almost fainting. MR. MIME was slated to be ARBOK's next victim, but not before it blasted him with a PSYCHIC attack and KO'd him. I then sent out VENOMOTH and used PSYCHIC on MR. MIME, but not after he did the same thing, which knocked out my VENOMOTH. I then just got tired of it all and sent out my HAUTNER which used a SHADOW BALL on MR. MIME and made him faint. SABRINA's last POKEMON was her ALAKAZAM, which was easily taken out by HAUNTER with one SHADOW BALL. And with that, SABRINA was defeated, and she gave me my BADGE. I healed at the POKECENTER, and then ventured east towards LAVENDER TOWN.
    Spoiler:

GO EAST, YOUNG SAXISAI!
    When traveling on ROUTE 8, I came across some BIKERS that wanted to battle, all of which I won.
    Spoiler:

And with that, the "KANTO POKEMON FEDERATION" was defeated. (Oh, and ARBOK gained a level on the first BIKER) I didn't feel like battling the other "folk" so I just cut through the grass patch.

THE PURPLE LAVENDER
    I stopped in by the POKECENTER to heal my precious POKEMON, and then headed over to the RADIO TOWER, where they told me that the RADIO TOWER has been shut down ever since the POWER PLANT closed.
    Spoiler:

So I traveled north to the ROCK TUNNEL so I could go to the POWER PLANT and fix the issue. I needed a POKEMON that knows FLASH though so I took my old friend ODDISH and taught him FLASH.
    Spoiler:

ROCK TUNNEL AND THE POWER PLANT
    After quickly traversing the ROCK TUNNEL, I SURFed south to the POWER PLANT and talked to the MANAGER to find out what happened.
    Spoiler:

Everyone in the building explained to me that a thief broke in and stole a part to the generator, and I decided that I should go get it.

THE HUNT FOR THE PART
    I headed west on ROUTE 9 to get to CERULEAN CITY, which we will be heading back to later, but for now, I am hunting for the missing machine part that was stolen from the POWER PLANT. I went into the GYM, and found a suspicious looking character lurking around. He ran out and I followed him north.
    Spoiler:

When I caught up to him, he told me he was part of TEAM ROCKET, and then challenged me to a battle.
    Spoiler:

After winning, he told me where he hid the machine part, in the GYM, and then I told him that I dispelled TEAM ROCKET...he ran off crying. After searching the GYM, I found the machine part.
    Spoiler:

The last thing to do was to go back the way I came and get the POWER PLANT up and running again. I gave the part to the MANAGER and he gave me ZAP CANNON.
    Spoiler:

GETTING SIDE TRACKED: THE DOLL AND THE PRIZE
    Now I'm taking a break from my challenge to go find:

This Doll.

Which is the doll of little COPY CAT of SAFFRON CITY.
    Spoiler:

She's offering a RAIL PASS, so of course I'm going to look for it for her. She thinks she lost it in VERMILLION, so I'm going to check around town.

The first place I wanted to check was the POKEMON FAN CLUB, because if she lost a doll, I think at least one of the crazed POKEMON fanatics would have picked it up.
    Spoiler:

Sure enough, I was right:

This guy picked it up.

So I talked to him about it, and he understood what had happened, and gladly gave the doll back. So I took it back to COPY CAT and she was ecstatic that I got her doll back for her, and she gave me the MAGNET TRAIN PASS as a reward.
    Spoiler:

So now:
    Spoiler:

~THIS IS WHERE I END FOR TONIGHT BECAUSE I AM EXTREMELY TIRED, I WILL PICK UP TOMORROW WITH THE~
    ~DEFEAT OF MISTY~​

Progress So Far - Badges
    JOHTO:

KANTO:

Current Team

HAUNTER Lvl. 63
    Shadow Ball
    Lick
    Dream Eater
    Mean Look

WEEPINBELL Lvl. 55
    Razor Leaf
    Acid
    Cut
    Sleep Powder

ARIADOS Lvl. 58
    Poison Sting
    Leech Life
    Night Shade
    Fury Swipes

TENTACRUEL Lvl. 59
    Surf
    Hydro Pump
    Whirlpool
    Acid

VENOMOTH Lvl. 56
    Psychic
    Gust
    Confusion
    Poison Powder

ARBOK Lvl. 57
    Acid
    Strength
    Poison Sting
    Bite

In PC:
    CHIKORITA Lvl. 7
    ODDISH Lvl. 15
    KOFFING Lvl. 14
    GOLBAT Lvl. 22
    QUILFISH Lvl. 33
    SKARMORY Lvl. 27

Years
  • reading all your 2nd gen post makes me want to start another umc, with dark.. but ill wait till im all done with my sinnoh before i start antoher

anyways...

Poison UMC update

I continued from canalave city, after feeling the tremors from the galactic bomb, so i took my staravia out of my box and flew to lake valor. I got into a battle with the first grunt, with gengar, and i realized how many ghost type moves Smokey has.. And how little fighting moves Gunko has! And none of my pokemon can learn any good tms i have.. great. I made it to saturn, beat him, dropped my already duct taped half working ds, game pops out. Have to fight him again. I noticed for the first time how funky his hair is.. I always thought it was a hat o.O I beat him again, and left for lake verity. When i enter the lake area, i see professor rowan and he briefly explains the situation. I smile and nod, then get to Dawn, who's having some trouble.. This time, i left my ds on my desk, so i didn't drop it :P. I took mars out with ease, kinda. Purugly was a little annoying.. I went to orebourghs cave thinging and found brick break, and taught it to Gunko. I flew over to the city left of mt. cornet. I ran through the fog blindly and got to the snowing part.. I got Smokey to level 44 and stopped..

My Current Team...

Zulu/Crobat
    Level 45

-Air Cutter
    -Confuse Ray
    -Wing Attack
    -Poison Fang

Spore/Roserade
    Level 45

-Toxic
    -Petal Dance
    -Toxic Spikes
    -Magical Leaf

Smokey/Gengar
    Level 44

-Shadow Ball
    -Curse
    -Dark Pulse
    -Confuse Ray

Gunko/Toxicroak
    Level 42

-Nasty Plot
    -Faint Attack
    -Brick Break
    -Poison Jab

Scorp/Drapion
    Level 40

-Thief
    -Bug Bite
    -Poison Fang
    -Toxic Spikes

Rizzy

// Friendship >> Chuck Norris
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    My Team, The Dream Water Team Sort Of:

Magikarp LV14

- Splash
    -
    -
    -

Marshtomp LV17

- Tackle
    - Growl
    - Mud-Slap
    - Water Gun

Wingull LV18

- Growl
    - Water Gun
    - Supersonic
    - Wing Attack

This challenge stuff is interesting, I'll give it a try.

I just played the whole Crystal game back again so I'm kinda sick of GBC for today and I will play the Emerald game (Actually there is a changes of plans and I'll be playing Ruby now, see below for explanation), on an emulator (dont like NDS or GBA, I hate not being able to speed things up).

I notice that in my last game on Crystal, I catch several water pokemon for some reason, so I'll go with the Water Type on this challenge.

So, summing up:

- Birch give me the speech.

- Mom and I finished moving in.

- I visited May and she and her mom, both, flirt with me. (Cant blame them)

- Some little girl seems scares, it's Birch being harassed by a Zigzagoon, I saved him with a Mudkip.

- After that he gave me the Mudkip. He ask me to see May and something about me liking her. (I felt the pressure there)

- Go to the next town, a dirty lady flirt with me and gave me a "potion", I felt that she was trying to drug my pokemon with some weird stuff so he could kidnap me or something. So I threw the potion away.

- I started to broke into a couple of houses, couldn't steal nothing from the house, except some noob tips that they gave me.

- I tried to walk to the right, some weird guy says something about some footprints. Weirdo.

- I go up (Note: In the way I find a Wingull, too bad I didnt have a Pokeball) and find May, she wants to date me, well, I say no obviously, I even give her the whole your too good for me story but she was angry and made me battle her.

- I let her win, in order to make her feel better, I just end up in the Hospital, I went back and she acted like she didnt remember anything and asked me for another match, so I beat her. She went crying to her dad.

- I follow her to give her and apologie and I end up finding Prof. Birch, I was afraid he was gonna punch me or something. But he didnt. I figure out that he was scared of my Mudkip, I mean, he seem terrified of a stupid Zigzagoon so.

- He gave me a PokeDex.

- She got flirtie AND nasty. She even offered me her balls. What kind of sick line was that. I found out she was talking about Poke Balls.

- My mom gave me some shoes and for what it looked like, she flirted with Mudkip. Weird.

- I went to Route 103 to see If I could get another shot at a Wingull. At the first shot I found a Wingull but I had to let her go, yep, it was a she, me and Mudkip were both rolling stones, and we couldn't have chicks in our team.

After that I keep on looking, I found out several Poochyenas and other 4 female Wingulls. But then we found him, a male Wingull.
    Mudkip almost kill him with one Tackle, almost was the lucky word. We got him.

- I walk trough the grass in Route 102 and found a male Lotad, after a little research I found out that it was indeed a water pokemon and that could evolve into Ludicolo, a funny pokemon, just what I needed.

As usual Mudkip "almost" kill him, but we catch him.

- After doing a little bit of -however you guys call battling wild pokemon to get exp. points-, Mudkip ended up in lv 9, Wingull in lv 5 and Lotad lv 5.

- I went trough Route 102 and I'm not even gonna talk about the trainers that I beat. Those guys could make Giovanni blush.

OK, Remember how I say that I dont play on my DS or a Game Boy cause the speed issue?, well I figure out that just as Fire Red, the Emerald rom runs a little bit slower than Ruby (even pressing the space bar). So I will do it all over again but in Ruby.

And ready. I just played Ruby and I have the same team, except for one, same stats, May still is crazy about me, my Pokemon are full-studs, and we are ready to go.
    The bad news is that in Route 102 I couldn't find a Lotad.

- However, I'm in Petalburg City now.
    With my team:
    Mudkip LV. 9
    Wingull LV. 7

- I enter the CP, a creepy guy wanted my profile!!!. God sakes, twisted ass game.

- One lady was looking for a Wally. I yelled at her "It spells Wall-E!". (Couldnt come up with a better joke since I didnt watch the movie Wall-E, oh well)

- I enter dad's gym to challenge gym, suddenly the famous Wally comes in with his goofy charm and made dad give him a pokeball and a Zigzaggon, and made ME! walk with him so he could capture his first pokemon.

If that wasn't enough, the old man didnt want to battle me, oh he was shook, and aint no such thing as halfway crooks.

- Route 104 and Petalburg Woods:
    I destroy a bunch of kids with ease.
    I still tried to find that Lotad.
    A guy in a green suit lol, that look like the guy from According To Jim came to me asking about a Shroomish. His male partner was looking for him, he was dressed with a red costume. Sick freaks. Dont know if it was some roleplaying of them but the lady in red challenge me. So I beat him.
    He kept repeating Team Magma, like it was Ru Pauls Drag Race or something, dont really care.
    Jim gave me a Great Ball, the whole scene was worth it.

- I enter this brothel that was disguised as a flower shop, the girls were doing all kinds of signals but I rejected them and walk out while "Whataman" was playing.

- I beat up more people in the road to Rustboro City.
    Note: A girl had a Lotad, I tried to capture it, but she blocked it and called me a thief. The nerve of her.
    I even beat up a so-called water expert. Thats right.

- I do learn something: Pokemon can hold berries and use them. But they cannot use man-made healing stuff, like potions and that. =O

- Rustboro Gym:
    "Roxanne put on the red liiiiiiiight"
    I knew it was gonna be easy having two water type pokemon. And it was.
    The only thing hard was the Nosepass that killed my Wingull, but Mudkip beat him.

- Coming out of the gym, the gay guy in red and the gay guy in green were back, these time the green pursuit the red one.

- Route 116
    I beat up everyone with Wingull. I capture a Zigzagoon as a HM slave, to use Cut.
    Beat up the Magma member with two Wing Attacks.
    Saved Peeko.
    Devon gives me the mission to deliver a letter.
    Received PokeNav.
    (No joke in here)

- I see May, she plays the cold girl stuff, but I know she melts for me, oh whatever, I went over Mr. Briney's house.
    We took the ship all the way to Dewford Town, in the way he talked a lot about his travels, so I acted like I got sea sick.
    And the place (Dewford Town) it was like being in a Los Angeles private school. So many douches.
    What the F! is "Full Ball"?
    Oh! And I OBTAINED A ROD!. How's that important? Well, I have a water team only. So pretty much, yay!
    Oh! And I capture a LV 10 male Magikarp!

- So I did the mission of delivering the letter now the battle.

Current Team Status:
    Magikarp LV10
    Mudkip LV15
    Wingull LV15
    The Zigzagoon is storaged in the PC

- It seems like fighting type pokemon are kinda weak at water attacks.
    At the third fighter or however is called the person that dont want you to face the leader, Mudkip grew to level 16, he was evolving, but I click the B button accidentally. Well, that was embarasing.

The Machop beat up my Mudkip that was weak, then Makuhita beat up Wingull and Magikarp just splashed.
    The second time I decided to use Wingell first, because the Wing Attack damages more Machop.
    After other 2 tries, and COF! a visit to the grass (Route 110 by Slateport, I avoid everyone) for level up my pokemon COF! I won. Yay.

Current Team Status:
    Magikarp LV15
    Marshtomp LV18
    Wingull LV18

So far so good.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    continuation from:
    Spoiler:

PTERRA - AERODACTYL - LVL 30 - ROCK/FLYING
    FLY - AGILITY - DOUBLE TEAM - TOXIC

FLUTTER - BUTTERFREE - LVL 36 - BUG/FLYING
    SUPERSONIC - GUST - SLEEP POWDER - PSYBEAM

DRAGON - GYARADOS - LVL 36 - WATER/FLYING
    THUNDERBOLT - SURF - BITE - ICE BEAM

WING - CHARIZARD - LVL 38 - FIRE/FLYING
    DIG - FLY - EMBER - SLASH

BAT - GOLBAT - LVL 36 - POISON/FLYING
    LEECH LIFE - MEGA DRAIN - BITE - CONFUSE RAY

WORM - DRATINI - LVL 20 - DRAGON
    WRAP - LEER - THUNDER WAVE - AGILITY

Spoiler:

Beat it!

PTERRA - AERODACTYL - LVL 45 - ROCK/FLYING
    FLY - HYPER BEAM - DOUBLE TEAM - TOXIC

FLUTTER - BUTTERFREE - LVL 45 - BUG/FLYING
    SUPERSONIC - SOLARBEAM - SLEEP POWDER - PSYCHIC

DRAGON - GYARADOS - LVL 52 - WATER/FLYING
    THUNDERBOLT - SURF - STRENGTH - ICE BEAM

WING - CHARIZARD - LVL 49 - FIRE/FLYING
    EARTHQUAKE - FLY - FIRE BLAST - SLASH

BAT - GOLBAT - LVL 45 - POISON/FLYING

WORM - DRAGONAIR - LVL 46 - DRAGON
    WRAP - BLIZZARD - THUNDER WAVE - BODY SLAM

Sad I didn't get round to evolving my dragonair into a dragonite... maybe next time. I just couldn't be bothered grinding and I was flying through the E4 on the second attempt.

On to Johto... hm... which game? I'll go for Crystal!

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years

Update #2 on Crystal.

- Got through Union Cave, then beat Slowpoke Well.
    - Beat Bugsy easily, as Rocky had learned Rock Throw.
    - Beat Jacen, then went through Ilex Forest. Taught Headbutt to Roland.
    - In Goldenrod, I got Return and taught it to Rocky, then went up and caught Royal the Nidoran♂.
    - Beat the gym trainers with Double Kick, then beat Whitney with a team effort.
    - Killed Sudowoodo with Double Kick, then arrived in Ecruteak.
    - Beat the Kimono Girls and got Surf.
    - Saved in Ecruteak, and I have to wait for nighttime to catch a Psyduck so I can get a Moon Stone to evolve Royal.

Screens:
    Spoiler:

Next up is the Burned Tower and Morty.

Team Earl:

Rocky the Onix, ♂ - L22
    Moves: Return, Screech, Dig, Rock Throw

Roland the Phanpy, ♂ - L23
    Moves: Headbutt, Flail, Rollout, Mud-Slap

Royal the Nidorino, ♂ - L23
    Moves: Horn Attack, Double Kick, Poison Sting, Tackle

HM Slaves:
    Chikorita (Flash, Cut)
    Kenya/Spearow

Saxisai

Unbeatable 3's-Unstopable Trio
    Years
  • *UPDATE ON POKEMON CRYSTAL ULTIMATE POISON MONOTYPE CHALLENGE*

THE SEARCH FOR MISTY
    As stated yesterday I am now on the road to take down MISTY. But when I went to the GYM, she wasn't there, so I guess I have to find her first....I'll check up north. While on the search I had to fight a bunch of TRAINERS, all of which ARBOK took out. I got to the final guy and he gave me a NUGGET, then challenged me to a battle.
    Spoiler:

I continued on the ROUTE to find MISTY on a date....
    Spoiler:

She told me to come to the gym to take her on, so that's what I did.
    Spoiler:

THE DOWNFALL OF THE CERULEAN GYM
    When I came to challenge her, she told me she was expecting me, and that I was a pest. And then the battle began.
    Spoiler:

She entered the battle with her GOLDUCK, and I sent out my ARBOK. (which by this time, had grown two more levels to level 59) I had no problem taking out GOLDUCK with BITE, three hits did it. Her next POKEMON was QUAGSIRE. I hit it with two STRENGTH attacks and it was KO'd. The next victim of my ARBOK was set to be her LAPRAS, but at this time, I switched him out for my WEEPINBELL. I used RAZOR LEAF on it, but then LAPRAS use BLIZARD, which knocked WEEPINBELL out with one hit. It was time to send out VENOMOTH. LAPRAS' health was down to practically nothing, so I just POISONED it and it fainted. MISTY's final POKEMON was her STARMIE. I POISONED it and then tried to use PSYCHIC on it, with no avail, and got knocked out by its SURF. My POKEMON choice to end this battle was my faithful HAUNTER. I hit it with a SHADOW BALL. STARMIE fainted, and HAUNTER gained a level. With this, the battle was won, I received my BADGE, healed my POKEMON, then headed back towards LAVENDER so I can get the EXPANSION CARD for my RADIO to move the SNORLAX from the entrance of DIGLETT's CAVE.
    Spoiler:

THE ROAD TO PEWTER CITY
    As mentioned above, I next traveled back to LAVENDER to upgrade my RADIO CARD. I then ran to VERMILLION so I could move the big fatty.
    Spoiler:

I attacked him with my ARBOK and made him faint. The path is now clear and I will be continuing onward a little later.

Progress So Far - Badges
    JOHTO:

KANTO:

Current Team

HAUNTER Lvl. 64
    Shadow Ball
    Lick
    Dream Eater
    Mean Look

WEEPINBELL Lvl. 55
    Razor Leaf
    Acid
    Cut
    Sleep Powder

ARIADOS Lvl. 58
    Poison Sting
    Leech Life
    Night Shade
    Fury Swipes

TENTACRUEL Lvl. 59
    Surf
    Hydro Pump
    Whirlpool
    Acid

VENOMOTH Lvl. 56
    Psychic
    Gust
    Confusion
    Poison Powder

ARBOK Lvl. 59
    Acid
    Strength
    Poison Sting
    Bite

In PC:
    CHIKORITA Lvl. 7
    ODDISH Lvl. 15
    KOFFING Lvl. 14
    GOLBAT Lvl. 22
    QUILFISH Lvl. 33
    SKARMORY Lvl. 27

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Update for Ultimate Monotype Challenge (Fighting).

Okay, started my Hoenn leg on Sapphire.

Name: Norris
    Rival: May (blah)
    Starter: Torchic

- Played through with Pyre the Torchic until I got Pokeballs, then caught a Shroomish named Ares in Eterna Forest.
    - Also caught a Slakoth and traded it for Makit the Makuhita in Rustboro.
    - Beat Roxanne easily with Ares, then saved Peeko and the Goods.
    - Went to Dewford, where I beat Brawly with some difficulty. Pyre evolved into Combusken.
    - Went to Slateport and beat the Team Aqua grunts.
    - Made my way to Muaville, beating May along the way.
    - Trained around Mauville, and Ares and Makit evolved into Breloom and Hariyama.
    - Beat Wattson easily with Ares.
    - Got Strength in Rustboro Tunnel and taught it to Makit, then saved up north of Mauville.

Screens:
    Spoiler:

Next up is Fallarbor Town, then Mt. Chimney.

Team Norris:

Ares the Hardy Breloom, ♂ - L26 @ Miracle Seed
    Ability: Effect Spore
    Moves: Mach Punch, Headbutt, Mega Drain, Leech Seed

Makit the Hardy Hariyama, ♂ - L25
    Abililty: Guts
    Moves: Arm Thrust, Strength, Vital Throw, Focus Energy

Pyre the Jolly Combusken, ♂ - L25
    Ability: Blaze
    Moves: Scratch, Double Kick, Ember, Peck

HM Slaves:
    Zigzagoon - L4 (Pickup, Cut, Rock Smash)
    Zigzagoon - L4 (Pickup)
    Zigzagoon - L3 (Pickup)

Woobat

Koromori
    Years
  • Alright, I'm continuing my Water Ultimate Monotype Challenge from my old account, Pokemaster483, on my new account. I made a new account basically because my name sucked.

But, anyway, before I switched accounts I had just finished Kanto, so in this update I start Johto.

Here's update #4 on my Ultimate Water Monotype Challenge:

-I powered up Crystal and chose Totodile as my starter
    -Grinded until Totodile was level 15
    -Went to see Mr. Pokemon, beat my rival on the way back
    -Caught a Poliwag and trained it for awhile.
    -Totodile hit level 18 while fighting the trainers in Falkner's gym
    -Beat Falkner...
    -Headed over to Azalea town, took care of the Rockets there, caught a Slowpoke and grinded
    -Beat Bugsy
    -Headed outside and beat Silver's Bayleef after several tries... Poliwag's Hypnosis helped me out
    -Saved after rescuing the Farfetch'd in Ilex Forest

Here's my team's status:
    Spoiler:

I'm sorry there's no screenies this time around, as of now I haven't made 15 posts yet :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    Crystal flying ultimate monotype

CONTINUATION FROM:
    Spoiler:

Beat it!

PTERRA - AERODACTYL - LVL 45 - ROCK/FLYING
    FLY - HYPER BEAM - DOUBLE TEAM - TOXIC

FLUTTER - BUTTERFREE - LVL 45 - BUG/FLYING
    SUPERSONIC - SOLARBEAM - SLEEP POWDER - PSYCHIC

DRAGON - GYARADOS - LVL 52 - WATER/FLYING
    THUNDERBOLT - SURF - STRENGTH - ICE BEAM

WING - CHARIZARD - LVL 49 - FIRE/FLYING
    EARTHQUAKE - FLY - FIRE BLAST - SLASH

BAT - GOLBAT - LVL 45 - POISON/FLYING

WORM - DRAGONAIR - LVL 46 - DRAGON
    WRAP - BLIZZARD - THUNDER WAVE - BODY SLAM

Sad I didn't get round to evolving my dragonair into a dragonite... maybe next time. I just couldn't be bothered grinding and I was flying through the E4 on the second attempt.

On to Johto... hm... which game? I'll go for Crystal!

Starting Crystal version.

Game: Crystal
    Type: Flying
    Starter: TOTODILE

Spoiler:

Party:

BAT - ZUBAT - LVL 15 - F - POISON/FLYING
    BITE - SUPERSONIC - LEECH LIFE - ----

LADY - LEDYBA - LVL 15 - F - BUG/FLYING
    TACKLE - SUPERSONIC - COMET PUNCH - ----

CONDOR - SPEAROW - LVL 10 - F - NORMAL/FLYING
    PECK - GROWL - LEER - ----

TOMATO - HOPPIP - LVL 14 - M - GRASS/FLYING
    TACKLE - TAIL WHIP - SYNTHESIS - POISONPOWDER

FLUTTER - BUTTERFREE - LVL 12 - M - BUG/FLYING
    TACKLE - STRING SHOT - HARDEN - CONFUSION

EGG - TOGEPI - LVL 14 - M - NORMAL
    METRONOME - CHARM - GROWL - ----

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    Poison UMC Johto Leg

Almost finished with the Johto part of Crystal.
    I spent a huge time grinding for Pryce, and that rendered what's normally one of the more annoying gyms a joke beaten in 6 turns.
    Beat Team Rocket in Goldenrod.
    Went through the Ice Path.
    Fought through Claire's gym. Claire wasn't too bad.
    Made it to Victory Road and defeated my rival. Conra managed to beat half of his team, despite being my weakest team member.
    Saved outside of E4.

Docori II the male Ariados
    Night Shade, Dig, Sludge Bomb, Scary Face

Savoys the male Crobat
    Return, Wing Attack, Fly, Confuse Ray

Lang the Nidoking
    Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Thrash, EQ

Tetrid II the female Tentacruel
    Surf, Bubblebeam, Supersonic, Acid

Conra the female Arbok
    Headbutt, Glare, Screech, Strength

Next, E4, Grimer, and a better move set for Tetrid II!

Years
  • Update Poison UMC

Made my way through the snowing mountain and saw my rival at the lake.. I got to the town and bought a butt load of items. I entered the gym and challenged candice.

This battle was a total team effort. I used everyone but Zulu. Gunko took out her sneasel with brick break, Spore took piloswine out with petal dance, Smokey took foslass with shadow ball, and Scorp took out her abomasnow with 2 bug bites.

After beating her, i grabbed my staravia and flew to veilstone to catch a rhyhorn and taught him rock climb. I got to the lake where my rival and jupiter must've just finished their battle.. she tells me the bases location and i fly to veilstone again. I see a disgruntled grunt and looker comes by and tells me to check out the ware house. I go there and he appears a few moments later and i sweep through. After i find the galactic key, i go into their main base. After finding all the items i could, i go the the speech room where i see cyrus tell them his plans for world domination and what-not. After it was over, i found a nice little bed where i took the liberty to sleep in.. Fully clothed.. with shoes on.. Anyways, I got to cyrus and we battled. He's nothing compare to gym battles. I beat him quickly, slept in the bed, and continued my mission to save the three pokemon of the lakes. I confronted satturn about the pokemon, and we battled. Honestly, saturn was tougher than cyrus. i think its the type disadvantage.. After beating him, i set the trio free and made my way to the top of mt. cornet... When i entered the mountain, i said to myself, "Since i have zulu up front, ill fight fighting types only!"... I ran into all bronzongs on the second level of the mountain. After a looong walk up the mountain, i finally made it to the top where i see jupiter mars and cyrus. Jupiter and mars were about to jump me, then my rival came an we decided to have a double battle. The bronzors were killing me in the begging.. mashing smokey with their extrasensorys.. And i can see how he lost to jupiter.. he still has a munchlax.. After 25 minutes, we finally beat them.. And it took 20 more minutes for the cut scene..which made me bored.. so that's all the updating i have for right now.

My Current Team...

Zulu/Crobat
    Level 50

-Air Cutter
    -Confuse Ray
    -Wing Attack
    -Poison Fang

Spore/Roserade
    Level 46

-Toxic
    -Petal Dance
    -Toxic Spikes
    -Magical Leaf

Smokey/Gengar
    Level 47

-Shadow Ball
    -Curse
    -Dark Pulse
    -Confuse Ray

Gunko/Toxicroak
    Level 46

-Nasty Plot
    -Faint Attack
    -Brick Break
    -Poison Jab

Scorp/Drapion
    Level 45

-Thief
    -Bug Bite
    -Poison Fang
    -Toxic Spikes

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Short update because it is important:

I beat Wattson on the Poison one. And I still hate Wattson. It took me about 50 tries, but eventually I got enough luck with Confuse/Flinch hax to beat his Magnemite. For Voltorb I sent out Gulpin and after 3 Amnesias I beat it with a couple sludges. Then I was set for Magneton, so after Yawning him and Pounding til I ran out of Pound PP, I yawned him one more time, switched to Golbat, Supersonic'd him, and Bit and Wing Attacked him til he fainted.

SUCH A HARD FIGHT!!! Had to use the one Ether I had. I don't ever think I've used an Ether for a challenge before. Guess there's a first time for everything. Anywho, also Gulpin evolved to Swalot. Then he learned Bullet Seed, Body Slam, and Shock Wave. Getting my Tentacool soon hopefully.

Edit:

Also beat Wattson on my Dark Mono. It was much easier with 2 Sableyes and Mightyena. Well, 2 Sableyes, as Mightyena will not be with me any longer. I overtrained one Sableye (Cataclysm the Special Sweeper) til he learned Faint Attack. Calamity (physical sableye) took out Magnemite and Voltorb, which left Cataclysm to 1 v 1 the Magneton with 29 damaging Night Shade. I think Magneton has about 60 HP, because Fake out + 2 Night Shades just did the trick.

I think I'm just going to stay near each other in these monos. I won't let one get but a couple of gyms ahead. I think now that Wattson's done, I'll like the Poison one a lot more, esp. when I get Crobat and Tentacool.

Last edited:

Rizzy

// Friendship >> Chuck Norris
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    Continuation from...

Spoiler:

- Next stop Slateport City! Ahoy.
    - Route 109: I beat them all, I put Magikarp in front of the team so he could grow, luckily he grew to 15 and now knows Tackle.
    - After beating them all, even the ones in the shack, my team was like these.
    Spoiler:

- It seemed like it was some sort of Faggy Red Costume People convention in town.
    - I went to the Poke Lovers Club. Apparently Marshtomp loves me and Magikarp does not. Sucker.
    - A reporter harassed me. Oh, It seems I'm cursed.
    Spoiler:

-They didnt let me enter the Pokemon Contest, but I obtained a Pokeblock Case.
    -There was nothing left for me to do. So I left Slateport City.
    - I delivered the Devon Goods (And lost $50 to some blood-sucking recepcionists, never trust a woman with green hair).
    Beat up Team Magma rookies. Their red-haired fierce leader talk some **** and went away.
    - I left Slateport City and in my way met the most smart guy ever.
    Spoiler:

Route 110, 103 and The Trick Master Challenge
    - Beat them all.
    - Earn Rare Candy.
    Note: It happen something that I was afraid was gonna happen, in several battles, Marshtomp fell in love with these Skittys. Damn you puberty.
    - I caught up with May.
    (His splashing Wailmer was a piece of cake
    I was concerned about Grovyle but it turns out that Wing Attack was really effective
    Then fire pokemon Numel was easy too)
    She kept talking about her "new" boyfriend and we battle, I knew that the boyfriend was imaginary as soon as she mentioned his name.
    Spoiler:

-Finally I arrived Mauville City, Magikarp was LV19 and I knew that at LV20 he evolved into a Gyarados, so I give him the Candy Rare.
    -I went trough the Biker's Place, two reasons, level up and I have put my MAGIKARP the nickname Magikarp (yeah lol) and now it was a Gyarados so I needed to change that.
    - Magnemites were defeated with Bite and Water Gun.
    -Route 118: Win them all.
    -Winstrate Challenge: Defeat them all at the first try. Earned Macho Brace.
    -Route 117: Even easier.
    -Wally wanted me to fight him so he can prove his uncle that he was worthy of fighting a Gym Leader, I let him win.
    When I came back it was like they had amnesia. What a couple of jerks. So I beat him with Wingull.

Now the big challenge, Mauville City Gym Challenge. Electric Type Monsters. Oh god!
    Besides my Pelipper is not only a water type monster is also a bird. Ouch.
    The guys before the leader were kinda easy (the first one actually kill one of my PKM) but I beat each one of them without fainting so.
    Team Before Battling Wattson:
    Spoiler:

Note: I'm thankful that the third gym was the thunder one, if the last one was thunder that would've been hard.
    Notes Of The Matches:
    - His first two pokemon were easy to beat with Marshtomp and Pelipper, using Water Gun. The Wing Attack was sh*t. The Mud-Slap also.
    Gyarados's Bite was useless with any of his pokemon.
    - The third one was easy to attack with Water Gun but his attacks were better so he kept on defeating me faster.
    - In the matches that I was losing, I used Marshtomp first and he was to weak to fight Magnetron, and Pelipper was weaker to thunder attack.
    - So I decided that I use Pelipper first and Marsthomp later in order to win, which it worked.

Look how it ended up the second time that we fought:
    Spoiler:

But I ended up winning and for what it seems like I ended up giving the old man a "thrill":
    Spoiler:

- I went to Rusturf Tunnel, I find some Black Glasses. Beat up a Hiker badly.
    I help some juice head meet his girlfriend. He gave me the HM Strength.
    I went to Route 111, fish some, find a Goldeen but didnt capture it. Just didn't feel right.
    I defeat an interviewer and a camara man. The lady was all over me. Not lying.
    Spoiler:

- I kept walking defeating hikers and campers, one was specially dumb, he kept saying pep. What's pep?
    Not to brag. But I made one of them boys cry.
    Spoiler:

- I entered the Fiery Path. It had some boulders. Lol.
    I read somewhere that Linoone could learn Strength. I already had a Zigzagoon as a HM slave that could Cut and Rock Smash.
    So I decided to do a little "wild pokemon killing to get level", Zigzagoon evolved into Linoone and learned Strength.
    (It took a good while, but thanks to the highest volume music, TV, my patience I almost didnt notice)
    -But I forget that I need a new badge to use Strengh, oh well, anyway I was gonna evolve him sometime.
    -I got off the cave.
    Route 113
    -Something told me that I wasn't gonna find a Water Type Pokemon here.
    -I keep walking and battling. Another girl started flirting with me, I was kinda feeling bad of rejecting them all. So I made out with her.
    I have to go as the rolling stone I am, but she told me.
    Spoiler:

- I've finally arrived to Fallarbor Town. A girl on the PokeCenter told me to go to her house. She did. It's not paranoia from me. I'm dashing.
    The fossil dude told me to go find fossils at Route 114.
    There was no Gym and I'm not ready yet to enter those Beauty Pagents so I left the town.
    - I went over the lady house, she just gave me a doll and a dumb advice about some PC. Nerd.
    - I found a Protein and gave it Gyarados, which was a great idea.
    He used to attack and leave the opponent with very little HP, now he defeat anyone. Tough.
    Spoiler:

- I entered the Meteor Falls.
    - I saw Team Magma people, but then some guys dressed all blue and black in pirats appear.
    This is just getting faggier than already was. It was like the Village People.
    Finally Magma team left, the blue pirate told me some random stuff about his Aqua Team. Oh whatever.
    - I got off the cave and went down, I find some opponents that I could easily beat, and a freak that wanted to show me his Pokemon.
    Spoiler:

- I ended up in Rustboro City, I use the magic tunel to get me Verdanturf.
    Then went to Mauville, go up and take the train or however is called.
    Couldn't go down, some gay ass Magma and Aqua team guys were raping Poochyenas. Discusting.
    Then I went up and I find more people humping Poochyenas. I just couldn't watch it.
    Spoiler:

- Oh whatever, I beat all Magma team, I mean... MAGMA!, It was easy with my power puff water type team.
    I took the Fosile away. And went down to Lavaridge Town. I was tired, the Pokemon always get to rest.
    I decided it was MY time to take a good rest so I did.
    Spoiler:

- It was time to get serious. I was gonna face the Gym Leader... Of the Gym that used Fire Pokemon. Lol!
    Piece of cake. This was the team that she have to face.
    Spoiler:

- It was easy. Pelipper used Water Gun on their first two pokemon and beat the living hell out of them.
    Then Marshtomp used three Water Guns and beat the Torkoal. Gay ass Torkoal by the way, he used charm on Marshtomp.
    Spoiler:

- Out of the Gym I saw May, I try to hide but she talked to me anyways. Gave me a present for Valentine's Day.
    I told her that it wasn't Valentine's Day. She said that it was a late present. Oh well. Also she mention something about dad.
    I just was hoping she didnt try to convinced him into try to convince me into dating her. Dont matter.
    The old man listens to me, not the other way around.
    Next gym. Dad's one. But first, explore the sandstorm with my new goggles.
    - Went to the storm, the only thing that was good finding was the fossil.
    - Now onto dad's gym. I beat his minions and here is the team so far.
    Spoiler:

- I win, he ended up defeating Gyarados and Pelipper but I ended up winning.
    - He start whining and then mention Wally. What a douche.
    - Then Wally's dad gave me Surf. Which I made Gyarados learn. (Funny, Linoone could Surf too?)
    - So I started surfing from Captain Briany's house (the one that has Peeko) to Dewford Town.
    - Then keep surfing to Slateport City. But in the way I found a wrecked ship.
    Spoiler:

- I find some items and defeat some random sea-people (sailors, tubers)
    - I got out and keep on my way to Slateport, in the way there were more trainers and some items.
    - Finally arrived. I went to the Trick Master Challenge again and won it. I was hoping for a Rare Candy, oh well.
    - I did the Challenge again. He gave a hard stone. Lol.
    - And I did it one more time. He gave me a Smoke Ball. WTF is that.
    - I went to Mauville city. The gym leader ask me some favor about the generator. Now I surfed from the Mauville City to 118.
    - I obtained a Good Rod.
    - I started to fish for a bit spontaneously and caught a LV12 Carvanha.
    Okay, I actually wanted to caught him because I knew it was the only place to get him, and it took me along to find him and not defeat him.
    Oh and now that I remember, kudos to Nintendo, for reflecting how many patience a real fisher has to have.
    - I saw Steven, he told me some stuff about If I just raised one type of pokemon or what, like he knew about the MonoType Challenge.
    I was actually shocked.
    - I went to the left and stole a whole bunch of berries.
    Spoiler:

Note: I just find out that Iron helps Attack, but not the Special Attack. I bought a bunch of those and my Pokemon mostly have SP. Attacks. lol
    - I defeat the Mimic's Circle.
    It was tricky because I had Carvanha at the top of the team, and I have to walk between the tall grass and they keep walking the other way.
    Marshtomp evolved to Swampert.
    - I walk trough the bridge.
    - Dumbass Magma Team is inside the Weather Institute. I taught my Carvanha "Surf" and with that move beat every Magma member.
    Sometimes I left them weak and finished them with a Bite. But it worked pretty much for Zubbat and Poochyenas.
    No need to say Numels were an easy target.
    - And as Magma, my cute boyish charm haunt me again.
    Spoiler:

- I earned a Castform. I went to Donald Trump's mode and fired him.
    - With the road clear, I continue my walk.
    - And I saw May running after me. Stalker. I say that out loud and she wanted a battle.
    Her Numel was a piece of cake with froasting.
    Her Wailmer also.
    I was kind of afraid of Grovyle but a couple of Dragon Rage of Gyarados did the work leaving him with no single touch.
    - Last time she said something about my dad, now my mom. How controlling.
    - I was finally in Fortree City. They all live in trees. Freaky.
    - There was a comment that make me think about the lack of cleaning of the character.
    Spoiler:

- I went to route 120 and met Devon who gave me the Devon Scope.
    - I kept walking to Route 121.
    - Enter the Safari Zone for items, left with none.
    Arrived to Lilycove City
    Spoiler:

The Dream Team so far:

Pelipper
    Level: 38

- Fly
    - Watergun
    - Supersonic
    - Wing Attack

Swampert

- Tackle
    - Take Down
    - Mud-Slap
    - Water Gun

Gyarados

- Bite
    - Surf
    - Twister
    - Dragon Rage

Carvanha
    Level: 26

- Surf
    - Bite
    - Crunch
    - Focus Energy

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2013
    Username: iPufftrees
    In-game name: Kell
    Type: Electric
    Game: Platinum

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years

Update #4 on Crystal.

- Beat Jacen in the Burned Tower, then Roland rolled Morty over with Rollout. Roland evolved in the gym, by the way.
    - Caught a Psyduck , taught it Surf and Rock Smash, then got a Moon Stone from the Ruins of Alph. Welcome, Nidoking!
    - Taught Royal Ice Punch, ThunderPunch, and Surf.
    - Went to Olivine and climbed the Lighthouse, then Surfed to Cainwood.
    - Beat Chuck pretty easily, then beat Jasmine easily as well after healing Amphy. Taught Fly to Kenya.
    - Walked to Mahagony Town, then went up to the Lake of Rage.
    - Beat the Red Gyarados and talked to Lance.
    - Whooped Team Rocket ass in the Hideout.
    - Taught Thief to Royal, then went to fight some Magnemite.
    - After a long while, I finally got a Metal Coat, then used TGB Dual to trade evolve Rocky into Steelix!
    - Taught ThunderPunch to Royal again, and taught Rocky Iron Tail, then took on the Mahogany Gym.
    - Beat Pryce with Rocky (Iron Tail FTW!).
    - Team Rocket took over the Radio Tower, do I dealt with them harshly, beating Jacen again in the process.
    - After I beat the last Executive, I got the Clear Bell.
    - Went to Ecruteak and killed Suicune with Royal's ThunderPunch.
    - Got through Ice Path to Blackthorn City, then beat up Mountain Road. Taught Whirlpool to Psyduck.
    - Challenged the gym, and beat Clair easily, without even using Royal!
    - Did the Dragon Den thing, then got a Master Ball from Elm.
    - Surfed east from New Bark Town after feeding my team lots of vitamins. Taught Psyduck Waterfall.
    - Got through Victory Road, beating Jacen. Taught Earthquake to Rocky and Sandstorm to Roland.
    - Beat up the Elite Four and Lance pretty easily. L47-48 is a high starting level for the first Elite Four trip in GSC, I have to say. It helps a lot that Rocky is a trade.

Johto Screens:
    Spoiler:

Elite Four Screens:
    Spoiler:

Kanto is up next.

Team Earl:

Royal the Nidoking, ♂ - L50 @ NeverMeltIce
    Moves: Thrash, ThunderPunch, Ice Punch, Surf

Rocky the Steelix, ♂ - L48 @ Amulet Coin
    Moves: Return, Iron Tail, Earthquake, Rock Throw

Roland the Donphan, ♂ - L49 @ Pink Bow
    Moves: Return, Sandstorm, Rollout, Earthquake

HM Slaves:
    Chikorita (Flash, Cut)
    Kenya/Spearow (Fly)
    Psyduck (Surf, Strength, Rock Smash, Waterfall)

Last edited:

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Lets see... Poison: Just beat Norman. Swalot Toxic'd both Slakings and I got lucky with a couple bite flinches from Gobat and them slacking off until the poison did enough damage. On to Dark now.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Just blew through Blue (pun lol) with Raichu, Jolteon and Electrode (man, that was such a bad choice...).

Name: Erik
    Rival: Jack
    Starter: Bulbasaur

After the pain of Brock (ended up stalling Onix with Bulbasaur and used Leech Seed lol), it was pretty easy, although Rock Tunnel wasn't fun.

Screens:
    Spoiler:

Will do the next gen on Gold Crystal. I want Electabuzz (Odd Egg).

Team Erik:

Baller the Electrode - L57
    Moves: Swift, Reflect, Explosion, Thunder

Spark the Raichu - L57 -> Kanto MVP
    Moves: Thundershock, Thunder, Submission, Body Slam

Jolteon - L58 -> Elite Four MVP
    Moves: Thunderbolt, Swift, Double Kick, Pin Missile

HM Slaves: