• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Monotype Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

heLLkitsune

There's nothing for me here...
    Years
    Again a big update:

-trained Minus and Plus against all trainers i could find
    -got to Cinabar island where i found the key of the gym and got into it
    -my fight against Blaine:
    Spoiler:

-went with Bill to One Island
    -did all the island stuff (i have beaten the bickers, save Lostelle etc.)
    -went back to Kanto where i flew to cycling road (remembered i didn't fight there
    -flew to Viridian where i battle the 8th gym leader, Giovanni:
    Spoiler:

-thought my caught Nidoqueen the move Thief and went to the Power Plant where i theft a Magnet from a Magneton
    -defeated Gary the 7th time
    -went through the Victory road and got to Indigo Plateau
    -used the 17 Rare Candies i got (ty my dear Moewths) and the PP-ups
    I'm ready for the Elite Four!

My team before the Elite Four:

Magneton @ - Leftovers
    Lvl. 69
    -Thunderbolt
    -Metal Sound
    -Hidden Power [Water]
    -Reflect

Plus @ - Magnet
    Lvl. 68
    -Thunderbolt
    -Double Team
    -Hidden Power [Ice]
    -Thunder Wave

Minus @ Leftovers
    Lvl. 68
    -Thunderbolt
    -Toxic
    -Substitute
    -Protect

HM slaves:

Years
    I'm joining this challenge!

Version: Crystal
    Type of pokemon: flying
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Update 1:
    I caught pidgey and spearow (Beaky). I am currently training them where ever I can.

Update2:
    I caught a zubat and trained it to lvl 12.

Current pokemon:
    Zubat lvl 12:
    Leach Life
    Supersonic
    Bite

Pidgey lvl 11:
    Tackle
    Sand Attack
    Gust

Spearrow lvl 10:
    Peck
    Growl
    Leer

Last edited:

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    The only exceptions to that rule are the Steel and Dark types, in which case you must start with a second-generation game.

And now I want to do a mono-Poison run in Yellow... so I think I'll start one. (Not a multi-generation run, just a poison run in Yellow. Can't be too hard, right?

Right?)

heLLkitsune

Years
    The only exceptions to that rule are the Steel and Dark types, in which case you must start with a second-generation game.

And now I want to do a mono-Poison run in Yellow... so I think I'll start one. (Not a multi-generation run, just a poison run in Yellow. Can't be too hard, right?

Right?)
    It's not that you have to start at gen 2 with steels. you can play FR/LF where Magnemite/Magnetons are steels (as you can see in my case) i will update my Kanto win with steels later today... :p

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Hoenn Update (Rock UMC)

Phew. I've reached Fortree City and now I have to recap all of Hoeen up to here. Fun fun fun. I started off doing all the usual shebang, named myself Roxanne and chose Mudkip as my starter (and obviously named in HERDULIEK), and soloed up until Dewford. There I caught myself an Aron, and named it Crusher. Crusher became my loyal, wisecracking sidekick as we stampeded our way through the region side by side, taking down anything in our way. I don't care that his nature (serious) sucks and his ability is virtually useless, Crusher is the coolest little guy you ever did see. He's like a foot tall and he can take a nuke to the face and hit back just as hard. Crusher is cooler than all of you, and you know it.

Unfortunately, I had him forget Mud-Slap so when I got to Mauville (having skipped the Dewford gym for now), so he could do jack to Magneton. Luckily, I had caught a Geodude whislt grinding in Dewford Cave, and named him Heavy G II. So I grinded him until he learned Magnitude and kicked Wattson's rear end. 'Tudes for the Magnemite/ton, Crusher one-shotted Voltorb with a Headbutt. That left me free to teach Rock Smash to my HM/Pickup slave buddy Zigzagoon and head up to Fiery Path to catch me a Slugma. I didn't have any use for Heavy G II after that, so I fed him to Crusher.

I don't know why everyone says Slugma sucks, because Missy Goo, my female Slugma, is awesome. She burns everything to a crisp. OK, her movepool sucks to the high heavens, but I think the design is awesome.

This is Missy Goo's "call me ugly one more time and I'll melt your face" look.

Heading back to Dewford, I beat up some trainers I missed and challenged the gym. Crusher took out Machop and Missy Goo, despite being slightly underlevelled, beat Makuhita thanks to her totally awesome ability burning the opponent early on. Then I went all the way back up, through Fiery Path and so on, to catch a Lunatone in Meteor Falls. She is named Luna, after Ms. Lovegood (I've noticed that this team's nicknames are pretty low on geek references). Luna tears some stuff up with Confusion on the way to Lavaridge. Oh, I beat up some Pirates too, but who cares about them. The Admin guy's Sharpedo nearly completely wrecked my team though, I don't actually have any counters to water.

Flannery's one of my favourite leaders, and she gave me a decent match considering the types involved. Missy Goo showed her first Slugma who was boss with Rock Throw. But I got unlucky with the second one, I got poisoned and missed twice in a row, meaning that Torkoal could easily finish her off. Luna came in with Hypnosis and several Confusions, but her Torkoal woke up early and got a two paralysis and a crit with Body Slam to finish off Luna. Yeah, I was kinda unlucky in this battle. Crusher beat her with a single Headbutt though.

Getting the Go-goggle outside the gym, I headed to the desert and walked straight into the sandstorm... AAAH! My eyes! The goggles do nothing! (Ahem, sorry about that). Blinded and dazed, I came across two fossils sitting in the sand. I picked one up and the other sank into the sand for no reason. And apparently I couldn't just dig it back up again. Anyway, I got my Anorith. From a team standpoint I should've gotten Lileep to counter Water-types, but Armaldo's just so much cooler. He could do with a better STAB Bug move though (he actually had none at the moment, and doesn't get Fury Cutter until lvl. 43). Ah well. Tim the Anorith has done alright so far, he's pretty speedy which is useful.

I was kinda scared about Norman, my team was (and still is) entirely unevolved and there were no more trainers to grind against. But I managed it - Luna beat the first Slaking well by just spamming Confusions and Slaking hit himself twice in a row. Crusher came in to counter Vigoroth and beat him with two Iron Tails (Crusher's so cool, he doesn't even need a tail to use Iron Tail). Unfortunately I forgot the second Slaking had Focus Punch, and got OHKOed while I used Iron Defense. Not to worry, because the AI is a moron and repeatedly tried to use Focus Punch while Missy Goo spammed Ember.

Then there was a rather boring segment while I grinded Tim against Numels and the trainers in the Desert. And I made my way through what I think must be the longest gap between cities in any game, until I finally reached Fortree. Oh, and I beat my rival and the pirates on that route. Not recapping that though. Brendan and Team Aqua are so lame I don't even count them as notable battles.

My teamso far, which right now is all unevolved and looking rather weak:

Crusher (Aron)

lvl. 32
    Sturdy
    - Iron Tail
    - Headbutt
    - Rock Tomb
    - Iron Defense
    As mentioned before, Crusher is damn cool. Take hits, dishes them out and is actually surprisingly speedy. I kinda don't want to evolve him, I love Aron.

Tim (Anorith)

lvl. 33
    Battle Armour
    - Water Gun
    - Facade
    - Metal Claw
    - Harden
    His moveset sucks right now but will improve once I get the Aerial Ace and Brick Break TMs. Haven't really used him in any important battles yet.

Missy Goo (Slugma)

lvl. 33
    Flame Body
    - Ember
    - Rock Throw
    - Secret Power
    - Yawn
    Well according to Bulbapedia, her moveset sucks, but she's awesome anyway and at least she learns Flamethrower pretty early on. I'll probably stick Sandstorm or Toxic on her.

Luna (Lunatone)

lvl. 32
    Flame Body
    - Confusion
    - Psywave
    - Rock Throw
    - Hypnosis
    Meh, she's alright. It's nice to have a decent Special Attacker, training Rock and Fighting for so long makes you miss them. Will be badass once I get Ice Beam and Psychic on her.

rew_s11

ERROR 404
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016

Player: RED
    Game: Red
    Badges: 8
    Type: Electric
    Update: 2

- beat rockets in celadon
    - beat rockets in lavender
    - moved to fushia
    - beat koga
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJgeRti4W1g
    - beat rockets in safron
    - beat rival # 6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_hUbmpFwJw
    and giovanni
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39wZYMuUf2w

- beat sabrina
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPr3bAXhoCQ

EDIT:
    beat blaine:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnwBcnwLIEo

- beat giovanni:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA4RUxKjTVo

- beat rival # 7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAdnewuqEPE

Current team:
    Lv 44
    - take down
    - light screen
    - screech
    - selfdestruction
    -------
    Suport pokemon,but his only serious use is screech rock/ground pokemons

Lv 46
    - thunderbolt
    - thunder wave
    - body slan
    - double kick
    ------
    Mvp until now,due to the bigger special stat and thunderbolt
    Lv 46
    - thundershock
    - thunder
    - swift
    - submission
    ------
    2nd Mvp,rock pokemon killer

Last edited:

heLLkitsune

Years
    -thought my caught Nidoqueen the move Thief and went to the Power Plant where i theft a Magnet from a Magneton
    -defeated Gary the 7th time
    -went through the Victory road and got to Indigo Plateau
    -used the 17 Rare Candies i got (ty my dear Moewths) and the PP ups
    -my battle against the elite four and my rival:

a)Lorelei:
    Spoiler:

b)Bruno:
    Spoiler:

c)Agatha:
    Spoiler:

d)Lance:
    Spoiler:

e)Gary:
    Spoiler:

!!!!!!The Kanto Steel champion!!!!!

My final team:

Magneton @ - Leftovers
    Lvl. 73
    -Thunderbolt
    -Metal Sound
    -Hidden Power [Water]
    -Reflect

Plus @ - Magnet
    Lvl. 68
    -Thunderbolt
    -Double Team
    -Hidden Power [Ice]
    -Thunder Wave

Minus @ Leftovers
    Lvl. 68
    -Thunderbolt
    -Toxic
    -Substitute
    -Protect

HM slaves:

Generations best:

Generations best Pokemon:

Magneton @ - Leftovers
    Lvl. 73
    -Thunderbolt
    -Metal Sound
    -Hidden Power [Water]
    -Reflect

Of course it is this guy. It followed me from the very beginning, but we had our dissidence. It defeated almost all gyms and even the Elite Four. All in all, I'm proud of this guy.

Generations best fight:
    Spoiler:

The stalling with Potions, Confuse Rays and Magnemite/ton not obeying me. I was struggling, struggling, struggling and struggling, but I won the match in the end. The best thing is that if I trained Magnemite 1 lvl higher it would have had the Sonicboon which would have made this fight not so epic.

Generations best moveset:

Minus @ Leftovers
    Lvl. 68
    -Thunderbolt
    -Toxic
    -Substitute
    -Protect

Although I haven't used Minus much, this was the reason I did the monotype challange. I like to make new movesets and this "stalling" Magneton is an innovation. It could stall anything (not) but a fire STAB boosted attack. Also it couldn't stall Nidoking/queen.

Now onto Johto...

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    I dunno if this is legal or not, but I'm playing an increased-difficulty hack of FireRed for my MonoPoison Kanto run since I have done Kanto so many times that I probably have all the trainer lineups memorized :P If it's not legal, I don't mind restarting.

Anyways, the starters and a few Pokemon locations have been altered in this hack as well, so I didn't start out with Bulbasaur :| The first Poison Pokemon available to me was Nidoran M. My only other options against Brock were Nidoran F and various bugs, so I decided to go against Brock with Nidoran M solo... or, by the time I faced him, my Nidoran M, Raxtor, had already evolved. Pretty much used Double Kick throughout the whole battle, with a good dose of luck as well.

My battle against Brock.

Anyways, I proceeded to go through Mt. Moon and dominated there, picking up a Zubat named Gapemaw along the way. I also found a Moon Stone, which I did not hesitate to use on Raxtor right away. But, we all know who was waiting in Cerulean for me! That's right: Blue!

My battle against Blue in Cerulean.

It was a rough battle, but I made it through nonetheless. I'm a bit farther, but since I don't have videos, I'll just post my team right after fighting Blue in Cerulean:

Gapemaw
    Level 22 Male Zubat
    -Wing Attack
    -Bite
    -Leech Life
    -Supersonic

Raxtor
    Level 24 Nidoking
    -Double Kick
    -Thrash
    -Focus Energy
    -Peck

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    Big update here...

Upon leaving Violet City, I found some Trainers who were itching to battle. Well, who am I to ignore their battle requests? Needless to say, I soundly defeated everyone on the route. Some guy tried to sell me a Slowpoke Tail, but I couldn't afford it (Not that I wanted it).

I entered into Union Cave, teaching Mud-Slap to Kasai. A good choice as it turned out, because I would have had problems with the Rock-Type Trainers at the beginning. Further into the cave, I laughed at the Fire Breather who, ironically enough, didn't have a single Fire-Type Pokemon on his team. I caught a Wooper, knowing that it would be helpful later on.

Exiting the cave, I battled the lone Hiker there and entered Azalea Town to find, to my astonishment, that the Slowpoke Well and Gym were being "Guarded" by Team Rocket Grunts!

People were recommending Kurt's house as a tourist destination. I went there, and after telling me the entire history of Team Rocket in about 5 seconds he ran off to "Teach them a lesson in pain!" Hm... Surprisingly agile for his age...

I followed him to the Slowpoke Well, which was no longer being guarded. I went inside, where Kurt told me to take them on. What? Well, he sprained his back on the way down. How convenient... Ah well, I can take them on.

And I did.

Just after the Rockets left, Kurt came over to me. Strange, just 3 minutes ago your back prevented you from battling them yourself... Whatever. Back in his house, he gave me a Lure Ball as thanks for beating the Rockets. That might be useful later...

I headed into the Gym, where I found a bunch of Bugs. Fire > Bug.

Soon, everyone had been OHKOed (Except for one stupid Beedrill...) and I was ready to take on the leader.

Leader Bugsy:

Spoiler:

When I tried to leave Azalea, Silver popped up and challenged me to a battle.

Rival Silver:

Spoiler:

I entered the Ilex Forest and found a guy who told me that his Pokemon had run off, and that he couldn't catch it. Well, I might as well help! So I went after it and... I found a certain Farfetch'd named Dux. So that I don't have to type my big rant here, please click here.

Anyways, after I catch the Farfetch'd the guy's Boss gives me the HM for Cut. That's nice, seeing as I can't get any father without it... I get the TM for Headbutt on the way through, though I'm not going to use it yet.

After I exit the forest, I avoid as many trainers as possible on my way to the Day-Care. Why?
    It occurred to me that I wouldn't have to solo this after all. Many people have, but that's because the only Fire-Type Pokemon other than your Starter are really late in the game and a really low level (Except for the Legends... But they're REALLY late in the game). O are they? Remember that Odd Egg that the Day-Care man gives you when you visit him? It has a random Pokemon with Dizzy Punch and a 50% chance of being shiny. One of thoe random Pokemon is Magby, a Fire-Type. That's not too early, is it?

So I soft-reset a couple of times to get Magby. It wasn't shiny, but I didn't want to soft-reset any more than necessary. Then I went out and battled all of the trainers that I had skipped, giving my new Magby (Nickname: Hisaki) a few levels. I then battled all of the trainers between Goldenrod and the National Park, in preparation for the Gym.

After beating all of the Gym trainers, I challenged the Leader.

Leader Whitney:

Spoiler:

I saved directly after the battle.

Team:

Kasai -- Lv. 26 -- Everstone
    Quick Attack
    Dig
    Ember
    Leer

Well, I'm not soloing with him after all. But he'll still be over-leveled enough to make the Everstone worthwhile.

Hisaki -- L. 16
    Smog
    Ember
    Dizzy Punch
    Leer

Even though I'll have to put in a lot of effort into this one, it'll be worth it. You'll see...

Cut

Next: The Dancing Tree that is made of Rock!

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
    Years
    Most useless update ever.
    Im still training for Gardenia! Surprise!
    I think i will start a Dark Type run.
    I will start at FireRed and trade over 1 Pokemon.
    It will be a solo run, maybe.

EDIT:
    NEVER MIND.
    im not starting any runs soon. gonna finish my rock first.

Update...
    Gardenia is DX.
    I am leveling up, but it's extremely slow with the weak wild pokemon available...
    seriously it's like 1 level every 30 minutes. I don't have that much patience.
    Thought i could post my team here at least.

Cranidos lv 15

Headbutt
    Leer
    Take Down
    Pursuit
    I just got him. I might level him up some so he can deal some heavy hits.

Probopass lv 22

Tackle
    Harden
    Rock Throw
    Stealth Rock
    My main as of right now, because he's the only one without a grass weakness. Still heavy tho... and suffers from a poor moveset. I need a move relearner right now.

Onix lv 24

Return
    Screech
    Rock Throw
    Sandstorm
    The strongest one i have, but is completely shut down by Grass Knot. I use him as a sacrifice-screecher.

Last edited:
    Years
    I started the challenge yesterday. Would you mind putting my name on the list?

Pallet Town

-Started a new game
    -Named myself Alan
    -Named my rival Douche
    -Withdrew a potion from my PC
    -Received a Charmander from Professor Oak
    -Defeated Douche and his Squirtle

Route 1

-Received a potion from a Pokemart staff member

Viridian City

-Healed my Charmander in the Pokemon center
    -Entered the Pokemart and was given a parcel for Professor Oak

Route 1

-Jumped from the ledges

Pallet town

-Gave the Parcel to Professor Oak
    -Received a Town map from Daisy

Route 1

-Walked through the long grass and encountered a few Pokemon

Viridian City

-An old man showed me how to catch Pokemon

Route 2

-Avoided walking through the long grass

Viridian Forest

-After searching for a while, I finally found the first member of my team, Pikachu.
    -Had a few trainer battles

Pewter City
    -Bought 13 potions
    -Challenged Brock and his gym trainer for some experience points

In case you haven't noticed, I'll be doing an Electric monotype run, starting with Leaf Green.

Not all of my entries will be as detailed as this one was.

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
    I dunno if this is legal or not, but I'm playing an increased-difficulty hack of FireRed for my MonoPoison Kanto run since I have done Kanto so many times that I probably have all the trainer lineups memorized :P If it's not legal, I don't mind restarting.

Anyways, the starters and a few Pokemon locations have been altered in this hack as well, so I didn't start out with Bulbasaur :| The first Poison Pokemon available to me was Nidoran M. My only other options against Brock were Nidoran F and various bugs, so I decided to go against Brock with Nidoran M solo... or, by the time I faced him, my Nidoran M, Raxtor, had already evolved. Pretty much used Double Kick throughout the whole battle, with a good dose of luck as well.

Firered Omega? That's what you're playing, right?

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Update: Okay so, I got some time to play my Ghost challenge. Till now, Sableye has been ploughing through anything, it's really underrated. Seriously, it is. I just got the 7th badge from the horrible twins. The battle went like this:
    I sent out Sableye and Zigzagoon
    Horrible twins sent out Solrock and Lunatone
    Sableye used Shadow Ball on Lunatone
    Lunatone fainted
    Dumb Solrock used Flamethrower (it could've used it on Sableye...) on Zigzagoon
    Zigzagoon fainted
    I sent out Zigzagoon (I have 2 for Pickup)
    Sableye used Shadow Ball
    Dumb Solrock fainted
    Horrible twins got defeated
    and I got the badge... pretty easy battle, I hope Wallace would be a challenge but oh well I have Shock Wave...

Anyways, here's my evil heavily overleveled Sableye of doom:

Sableye @ Nothing
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Nature: Timid
    Level: 56
    Moveset:
    ~ Return
    ~ Shadow Ball
    ~ Aerial Ace
    ~ Shock Wave

I won't use Dusclops/Banette since Sableye was around 53 when I saw both in the wild and they were 25-27.

HM Slaves: Zigzagoon (Cut, Rock Smash, Growl, Headbutt), Marshtomp (Surf, Strength, Dive, Secret Power), Taillow (Fly, Peck, Focus Energy, Growl). Pickup Slaves: Another Zigzagoon and a Linoone.

Sableye @ Nothing
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Nature: Timid
    Level: 61
    Moveset:
    ~ Return
    ~ Shadow Ball
    ~ Brick Break
    ~ Shock Wave

Last edited:

rew_s11

ERROR 404
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    Player: RED
    Game: Red
    Badges: 8
    Type: Electric
    Update: 3

- beat the elite four

Lorelei:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk8aGKIBxUU

Bruno:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4lMqwfmyKA

Agatha:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CxiF8KxLXo

Lance:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrX8szJw9S8

Rival:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBsGiX8VkaQ

Final team:
    Lv 46
    - take down
    - light screen
    - screech
    - selfdestruction
    -------
    Suport pokemon,but his only serious use is screech rock/ground pokemons

Lv 54
    - thunderbolt
    - thunder
    - body slan
    - double kick
    ------
    Mvp ,due to the bigger special stat and thunderbolt
    Lv 53
    - thundershock
    - thunder
    - double edge
    - submission
    ------
    2nd Mvp,rock pokemon killer

Last edited:

subame

I control the spice!
    Years
    Whoot. Yeah...I finally got back to the challenge after a long, HeartGold-spawned Hiatus...

I grinded a tad, used some Tms, and beat the E4,,....now..on to Johto.(ugh)

LoreleiUltimate Monotype Challenge
    Actually, the hardest members, took me several Revives and proper use of thunderbolt and Fire Blast, and probbably only won because I burned Jynx

BrunoUltimate Monotype Challenge
    Really, really easy...Fly and Surf destroyed his whole team...

AgathaUltimate Monotype Challenge
    Dig, Earthquake and Thunderbolt won the battle..In fact, the round was near perfect, no faints on my side, about 60 damage total, and one poisoned pokemon...

LanceUltimate Monotype Challenge
    Not much to say....

ACDCUltimate Monotype Challenge
    The...well...easiest Champion fight ever...All I had to do was switch in the appropiate mon and I one-to-two ko'd all his pokemanz

Lennon
    Ultimate Monotype ChallengeLv 58
    Strength
    Thunderbolt
    Rock Slide
    Earthquake
    Simply a powerhouse...the big lug beat the E4, Lorelei in particular....possibbly MVP

Paul
    Surf
    Hydro Pump
    Ice Beam
    Withdraw
    The other MVp....killed everything with its nightmarishly high Special...and, obviously, it blew Lance to hell.

Peppers
    Fly
    Fire Blast
    Hyper Beam
    Supersonic
    Another good POkemon...Fly was probbably its best move.

Ringo
    Ultimate Monotype Challenge56
    Dig
    Rock Throw
    Explosion
    Defence Curl
    My first Rock type....It fell to the wayside later, but was beast Early to Mid game

Harrison
    Ultimate Monotype Challenge41
    Bind
    Other stuff
    Last, and, certainlly least,Onix was awful....LVP...ever...attack, speed,and Special are awful....it was useless.

We, Johto.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    Another update:

-Trained Zubat
    -Caught shiny Bellsprout!
    -Pidgey evolved
    -Won Hive Badge
    -Won Plain Badge (I despise that Miltank)

Beating Bugsy wasn't hard at all with Pidgeotto's Gust. Whitney was a problem though. I had to use some X Speeds and X Specials because of Stomp and its flinching (I'm wondering how a fat-ass cow is faster than a 1st stage bird at a higher level) and so Gust would do more damage.

Anyway, my current team:

Pidgeotto - Lv24

Twister
    Sand-Attack
    Gust
    Quick Attack

Tempo - Lv16

Uproar
    Peck
    Foresight
    Hypnosis

Zubat - Lv17

Wing Attack
    Supersonic
    Astonish
    Bite

Slaves:
    Bellsprout: Cut, Flash (not the shiny one because I caught it after using Flash :()
    Geodude: Rock Smash

This is starting to look a lot like my Fire Red team, except now Zubat can fully evolve :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back