• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Muscle

The S

The Reverend
Years
  • Indeed. I am quite a large fan of the Kinnikuman series. Makes me sad that the anime's been discontinued. Oh well, there's always Shonen Jump Advanced tankoubans.

That Guy

aka Amphros23
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2011
    Yeah this used to be like the only show on Fox Kids that I acually liked. The jokes were really corny but It was a pretty good show. A couple of weeks ago I actaully saw the manga for sale.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I remember watching it a few times, I never liked the dubbed version...Plus the OG Kinikuman was a lot better XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    There aren't that many places that would have it, and even then I've only seen like two or three that ever had it...And then it was the original one from the 80s.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2006
    like..... so wot if itz the original ill download one ep and c if i like or not
    plz tell me

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    No, I mean episodes from the first series, honestly the animation would be very dated and you'd have to see it for just the story alone since a lot are turned off by dated animation.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2006
    so wots the website and can u explain what you said earlier in a more.... understamable way? (sorry dont mean to be rude but im only 11)

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2006
    so u meen itz only the first season of eps? and whu cares just plz giv me the website!!!!!

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2006
    ok so wots mthe difference between the original 80's ultimate muscle and the one thats out now?

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • The original manga & anime followed the adventures of Suguru Kinnikuman, AKA King Muscle. It began as a parody of Ultraman, but eventually it became a full-fledged wrestling manga/anime.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2006
    so can i ask u a question, ive sent a PM about 3 times to Blue but he wont reply, how cum?

Back