• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Showdown : Pokemon vs Digimon

Ultimate Showdown : Pokemon Vs Digimon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
No , it has nothing to do with both franchise's Popularity.
It simply about the showdown between Pokemon & Digimon.
Suppose , A Digital World is born within a Pokemon Universe ! So , Does The Pokemon falls against the sheer might of Digimon or Pokemon turn out to be stronger since they are the force of nature which is far stronger then any Digital creation.
Specially , if there any *Cross-over !
Then who would be stronger ? Pokemon trainer or DigiDestined.

*I believe any Crossover is possible after watching Dragonball X Toriko X One Piece.

Years
Pokemon has more appeal, and less complicated designs. Also, Digimon doesn't really have a lot of cute characters unlike Pokemon does, plus it's not as huge of a cash cow franchise so yeah Pokemon wins here, no contest.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Pokemon has more appeal, and less complicated designs. Also, Digimon doesn't really have a lot of cute characters unlike Pokemon does, plus it's not as huge of a cash cow franchise so yeah Pokemon wins here, no contest.

Except , We aren't talking about their popularity .
We are here to discuss who would win in a actual fight !
Most people think War Graymon is enough to take Mewtwo down.

Years
I see. I guess the Digimon do look more menacing and I imagine them having a lot of power, but in the end we have legendary Pokemon with special powers and their relation to the creation of the world so I call it even here.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
You're asking this on a pokemon forum remember :P
If it could, then I don't think anyone here is willing to admit pokemon would lose in a fight

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
You're asking this on a pokemon forum remember :P
If it could, then I don't think anyone here is willing to admit pokemon would lose in a fight

So , What's your Real Opinion ???

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
So , What's your Real Opinion ???

I've literally only seen 5mins of 1 episode, and never owned any cards or games of Digimon to my knowledge, so I'll just stay out of this poll...

Yu-Gi-Oh on the other hand, would win, no question :)

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
As much as I love both Digimon AND Pokemon, I'd give this one to Digimon.

Here's why, basically: (Warning: BLOOD!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhq5eSeSbVY

THEY GET MORE WEAPONS!

EDIT: Also, since Digimon are made of data, they can be based off pretty much anything, and some Digimon that form different groups such as the Dark Masters, the Twelve Devas, and the Royal Knights, just to name a few, have been known to be extremely powerful.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

I've always had difficulty comparing the two, because the styles of combat are totally different. Pokemon is strictly non-lethal; even in the manga things aren't that violent. Digimon, on the other hand, are frequently slicing one another to pieces, and unleashing planet-wide nukes on one another. You wouldn't see a Scyther cutting something to ribbons the way you would see Wargreymon carving up Dark Masters. Digimon literally disintegrate. Pokemon, on the other hand, just get knocked out...usually for a few seconds, then they're conscious and good as new most of the time.

If you applied the same battle format to both, I'm not sure who would win in a straight-up brawl, as both have their fair share of overpowered creatures. As powerful as the Demon Lords, Royal Knights and Olympus Twelve etc. are, I don't think they could warp Space and Time the way Dialga and Palkia can. I would LOVE to see Myotismon face off against Pikachu, though. Both of them have blatantly broken the established boundaries so many times (shrugging off the combined assault of SIX ultimates, ignoring type weakness/resistance entirely and even taking on Legendaries and WINNING, etc) that'd it be awesome to see who broke first. Lucemon vs. Arceus would be something to see as well.

The relationship between Pokemon Trainer and Pokemon and Digidestined and their Digimon partner is totally different, as well. Trainers are directly involved in the battle; they call attacks. Digidestined are essentially portable power supplies and that is it: they let their Digimon Digivolve, and that is it...Biomerging and Spirit Evolution excluded. There are strengths and weaknesses to both formats: Pokemon have to react to trainer commands, Digimon are autonomous. Is the human mind an advantage in a battle? Who knows. Digimon at least know how to dodge without being commanded, but they might miss an opening a trainer wouldn't, which could cost them.

Their modes of evolution are different, as well. Digivolution isn't usually a permanent thing; it's a power boost that lasts as long as a Digimon's energy does. Pokemon evolution is permanent. Excluding Mega Evolution, anyway. Both have four stages - if we exclude Baby/In-Training from Digimon, which have never really been all that powerful anyway, and Super Ultimate, since there are hardly any of those, and assume Mega Evolution will eventually become a thing for almost every Pokemon - so there's no clear advantage either way in levels of power. Digimon can digivolve far more easily than Pokemon can evolve...but it isn't permanent usually, so the advantage is offset by that. Power levels fluctuate anyway - bigger doesn't always mean better. Lucemon's Rookie form can take down most Megas, and his Ultimate form is damn near unstoppable. In a battle of evolution Digimon would have the initial advantage, but if they ran out of energy too soon, and the opposing Pokemon evolved...oh dear. Suddenly the tables have turned. Digivolution is also usually dependent on an external power source - human partners, Calumon, etc - and evolution isn't.

So, who do I think would win? The increased level of violence in battle, to me, implies Digimon would. But considering the constraints placed on them, certain Pokemon get away with a hell of a lot, far more than Digimon do. Remove those restraints and it'd be a bloodbath. So...I dunno. All I do know is that I'd love to see it. xD

I put way too much thought into this. But it's been a question that I've seen and argued about since I was about ten years old, I have had a lot of time to think about it. xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
As much as I love both Digimon AND Pokemon, I'd give this one to Digimon.

Here's why, basically: (Warning: BLOOD!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhq5eSeSbVY

THEY GET MORE WEAPONS!

EDIT: Also, since Digimon are made of data, they can be based off pretty much anything, and some Digimon that form different groups such as the Dark Masters, the Twelve Devas, and the Royal Knights, just to name a few, have been known to be extremely powerful.

Its because Digimon are made of Data , They are pretty fragile !
Considering the entire Digital World got wipe out multiple time But No Digimon able to completely wipe out a small town in real world.
Even Quartzmon had to digitize the world before he could do any major Destruction.

While There are Pokemon with very destructive ability !
However , Pokemon's full destructive ability is restrained in Anime so we never see their full power.
For example : Gigalith's Solarbeam can wipe out Mountain But its doesn't kill any pokemon in Game.
Even Pyroar fiery breath of more than 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit .The temperature of the surface of the sun (9,940°F) So Pyroar's flame is even hotter then The Sun.

The Main reason Digimon get cut and Die because they are made out of Data which is fragile unlike the real world.
Plus , Data is pretty easy to manipulate ! Even Ken able to create his own Digimon.
If a Digimon dies then they can be reborn again since they are Data But Pokemon will not come back to life So the Anime can't afford killing any Pokemon.
Unfortunately , I don't know what the real world is made off .
Because The Real world is made off so many different & complicated thing that Scientist still struggling to figure it out.

By the way , We should consider "Burst Mood" of Pokemon from Pokken Tournament as well !!
And There is Pokerus.
The Main Problem is "Size".
Digimon doesn't have specific size like Pokemon So the Animator can make them as building size as they want.
But Pokemon has specific Size in Pokedex that was determined by some idiots!
I mean Charizard is only 5"03 , Are they freaking kidding me.
Even Aggron/Mega Aggron can fight evenly against Greymon , Metal Greymon and War Greymon is its wasn't for their size difference.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

By the way , We should consider "Burst Mood" of Pokemon from Pokken Tournament as well !!
And There is Pokerus.
Digimon doesn't have specific size like Pokemon So the Animator can make them as building size as they want.
Even Aggron/Mega Aggron can fight evenly against Greymon , Metal Greymon and War Greymon is its wasn't for their size difference.

Pokerus doesn't make as much of a difference to strength as the X-Antibody does, though; it's a virus that encourages growth, but it doesn't buff a Pokemon noticeably. A lot of Pokemon and Digimon have unique forms or modes that others don't, but they're mostly one-offs, or shared with so few that it isn't worth mentioning them unless you want to be VERY specific. I purposefully ignored a lot of them because their power levels fluctuate and are very difficult to categorize - Armor Digimon, for example. Magnamon in particular is very problematic.

Size means very little. Lucemon Rookie can take out Megas, and it's tiny. Usually evolution means things get bigger, but that isn't always the case - MetalGreymon is HUGE compared to WarGreymon. A lot of Legendary Pokemon are tiny but have a substantial amount of power. As it isn't fixed, and both Pokemon and Digimon like to randomly change size to fit the circumstances (despite having official heights and weights in the case of Pokemon) size isn't a very good indication of power.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
Years
  • Age 33
  • PA
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
Its because Digimon are made of Data , They are pretty fragile !
Considering the entire Digital World got wipe out multiple time But No Digimon able to completely wipe out a small town in real world.
Even Quartzmon had to digitize the world before he could do any major Destruction.

While There are Pokemon with very destructive ability !
However , Pokemon's full destructive ability is restrained in Anime so we never see their full power.
For example : Gigalith's Solarbeam can wipe out Mountain But its doesn't kill any pokemon in Game.
Even Pyroar fiery breath of more than 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit .The temperature of the surface of the sun (9,940°F) So Pyroar's flame is even hotter then The Sun.

The Main reason Digimon get cut and Die because they are made out of Data which is fragile unlike the real world.
Plus , Data is pretty easy to manipulate ! Even Ken able to create his own Digimon.
If a Digimon dies then they can be reborn again since they are Data But Pokemon will not come back to life So the Anime can't afford killing any Pokemon.
Unfortunately , I don't know what the real world is made off .
Because The Real world is made off so many different & complicated thing that Scientist still struggling to figure it out.

And There is Pokerus.
there's one digimon your forgetting about & is the main reason why ken went all dark emperor to begin with:
millennniumon. it has the power of both time & space. not only that but it's was also the incarnation of "even if you kill me, you won't stop me" & "this isn't even my final form"
even if you kill millennniumon, its consciousness moon=millennniumon will separate from its dead physical body & the physical body will be revived in space-time.
by the time it becomes zeedmillennniumon(via moon=millennniumon possessing its own corpse) it becomes capable of cosigning an opponent to oblivion in time & space.
dialga & palkia are fully capable of getting killed and its likely there's a more then a few points in time & space where they can get outright killed by something or another. its also doubtful they'd be capable of being revived on their own.
your also not factoring in the difference in the rules of physics between each digital world & the real world it's connected to.
let's look at some of these differences:
in the adventure world, digimon can die in the real world but can also control their data to some extent(wizardmon went a few years in various electronics & miyotismon possessed oikawa)
not only this, but daemon was fully capable of opening digital gates on his own. odds are millennniumon could have done the same.
in the tamers world, digmon who died became data capable of being seen, with no indication of them ever coming back outside of leomons spirit manifesting itself when beelzemon used fist of the beast king.
one of the main differences is how digimon manifested in the real world(s). yes, theres was that electronics going on the fritz that seems to happen in all of them to some extent, but tamers had something different: bio-emerging. adventure, frontier, data squad, fusion.. none of these worlds had this. there's also a difference in limitations.
in adventures, tamers data squad, & fusion digimon could get into their real world with no real problems once they got there. with frontier on the other hand, normal digimon simply couldn't get into the real world. the only digimon that managed to do so without causing a massive distortion was technicality a human.theres also more requirements for digimon to get into the real world in fusion then there are in the other ones where its possible. adventures tamers & data squad just need a small distortion.
now if we are going by the physics of the pokemon world, honestly it would be a lot easier for a digimon to get into the pokemon world from some computer. how can we know this to be true? simple, we look at the pokemon that closet to a digimon in nature:
tumblr_ma0w8lfOX21r5kejco1_500.jpg

that right, the porygon family all known as virtual pokemon.
they are data.
CZdiFKi.png

8TjJJbi.png

fnMMU7n.png

basically, any digimon that would come from a digital world running parallel to a pokemon world would have an easier time getting in & and out of pcs & such. this means that everything could easily get loose.
even if its a porygon only trait, it would be easy for various digimon to either copy the power or completely hi-jack every porygon that ends up in the digital plain & making them transportation.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
there's one digimon your forgetting about & is the main reason why ken went all dark emperor to begin with:
millennniumon. it has the power of both time & space. not only that but it's was also the incarnation of "even if you kill me, you won't stop me" & "this isn't even my final form"
even if you kill millennniumon, its consciousness moon=millennniumon will separate from its dead physical body & the physical body will be revived in space-time.
by the time it becomes zeedmillennniumon(via moon=millennniumon possessing its own corpse) it becomes capable of cosigning an opponent to oblivion in time & space.
dialga & palkia are fully capable of getting killed and its likely there's a more then a few points in time & space where they can get outright killed by something or another. its also doubtful they'd be capable of being revived on their own.
your also not factoring in the difference in the rules of physics between each digital world & the real world it's connected to.
let's look at some of these differences:
in the adventure world, digimon can die in the real world but can also control their data to some extent(wizardmon went a few years in various electronics & miyotismon possessed oikawa)
not only this, but daemon was fully capable of opening digital gates on his own. odds are millennniumon could have done the same.
in the tamers world, digmon who died became data capable of being seen, with no indication of them ever coming back outside of leomons spirit manifesting itself when beelzemon used fist of the beast king.
one of the main differences is how digimon manifested in the real world(s). yes, theres was that electronics going on the fritz that seems to happen in all of them to some extent, but tamers had something different: bio-emerging. adventure, frontier, data squad, fusion.. none of these worlds had this. there's also a difference in limitations.
in adventures, tamers data squad, & fusion digimon could get into their real world with no real problems once they got there. with frontier on the other hand, normal digimon simply couldn't get into the real world. the only digimon that managed to do so without causing a massive distortion was technicality a human.theres also more requirements for digimon to get into the real world in fusion then there are in the other ones where its possible. adventures tamers & data squad just need a small distortion.
now if we are going by the physics of the pokemon world, honestly it would be a lot easier for a digimon to get into the pokemon world from some computer. how can we know this to be true? simple, we look at the pokemon that closet to a digimon in nature:
tumblr_ma0w8lfOX21r5kejco1_500.jpg

that right, the porygon family all known as virtual pokemon.
they are data.
CZdiFKi.png

8TjJJbi.png

fnMMU7n.png

basically, any digimon that would come from a digital world running parallel to a pokemon world would have an easier time getting in & and out of pcs & such. this means that everything could easily get loose.
even if its a porygon only trait, it would be easy for various digimon to either copy the power or completely hi-jack every porygon that ends up in the digital plain & making them transportation.

Hoopa-Unbound can go head to head against Zeed Millenniumon.
Also , Arceus dying is only Anime exclusive ! Its not canon.
Just like , Dukemon's incapability of Flight is only exclusive to Tamer However he can fly in other Digimon series.
After all , A Pokemon that can control matter and Antimatter won't die from some lousy Asteroid.
Giratina also can fight against Zeed Millenniumon.
Plus , Ganger got some new Power to Pokken ! It seem Shadow Punch can pass though Dimension while Gangers Shadow Drop attack allow him to eat his opponent.

shadowmoon522

Years
  • Age 33
  • PA
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
Hoopa-Unbound can go head to head against Zeed Millenniumon.
one can destroy universes, the other can't even destroy a planet & can get easily trapped in a small bottle or ball.
it should also be pointed out that zeedmelleniumon is already sealed and still capable of destroying universes
Also , Arceus dying is only Anime exclusive ! Its not canon.
Just like , Dukemon's incapability of Flight is only exclusive to Tamer However he can fly in other Digimon series..
neither is pokken, which you seem to be using quite a bit. they only took it out of tamers for a plot point with grani.
After all , A Pokemon that can control matter and Antimatter won't die from some lousy Asteroid.
theres no pokemon that can control both. create both? yes, but not control both.arceus can possibly be killed with a draco meteor as well.
Giratina also can fight against Zeed Millenniumon.
giitina would die quite quickly, zeedmillenniumon can seal its opponents into a dimension of its own creation then destroys said dimension.
Plus , Ganger got some new Power to Pokken ! It seem Shadow Punch can pass though Dimension while Gangers Shadow Drop attack allow him to eat his opponent.
so yet again, how can you use a non-cannon crossover game to prove your point but i can't use anime cannon to prove mine?

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
one can destroy universes, the other can't even destroy a planet & can get easily trapped in a small bottle or ball.
it should also be pointed out that zeedmelleniumon is already sealed and still capable of destroying universes

zeedmelleniumon is only capable of destroying Digital Universe , he never destroyed any Real Universe !
Digital World got wipe out so many time that its no longer a big deal.
Also , Let me remind you zeedmelleniumon got his ass kicked 3 time in a row by a Kid who didn't even had his own Digimon partner.
While , Hoopa-Unbound got sealed in bottle that was powered by Arceus which happen to be a Stronger pokemon.

neither is pokken, which you seem to be using quite a bit. they only took it out of tamers for a plot point with grani.

Pokken is just as much as canon as any Digimon game.

theres no pokemon that can control both. create both? yes, but not control both.arceus can possibly be killed with a draco meteor as well.

Arceus can since--
Omega Ruby : According to the legends of Sinnoh, this Pokémon emerged from an egg and shaped all there is in this world.
FYI : That the Real world which is compose of Time & Space , Matter & Antimatter.

giitina would die quite quickly, zeedmillenniumon can seal its opponents into a dimension of its own creation then destroys said dimension.

And Giratina can pass though dimension
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Giratina_(Pokémon)

Learn fact about before boosting about Anime-only thing !
After all , Dukemon couldn't fly in Tamer but he flies in other Digimon series.
Do you think An Pokemon like Arceus who control Time & Space can die from tiny meteorite ? Truth is , He got depowered for Movie.
Even zeedmelleniumon would got depowered if he ever appear in Anime ! But he didn't because Toei didn't wanted to depower him like Arceus .

so yet again, how can you use a non-cannon crossover game to prove your point but i can't use anime cannon to prove mine?

Because you too using another game to prove your point !
Movies is less Canon then Game & Pokedex ! Look how New Mewtwo Megevolve without any Keystone or Megestone where it made perfect clear in game & TV series that A Pokemon can't megevolve without a Keystone and A strong bond with its trainer. Plus , Digimon Adventure Movies also consider to be non-canon , Specially the 2nd Movie where Patamon & Gatomon digivolve to their mega-from.
Plus , Do you mind explaining How Dukemon can fly in other Digimon universe when it was made perfect clear in Tamers that he can't fly ???
Arceus dying in Movie is same as New Mewtwo megevolving without a Keystone , Megastone and a trainer ! Both unsupported , Non-canon and Movie-exclusive.

shadowmoon522

Years
  • Age 33
  • PA
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
zeedmelleniumon is only capable of destroying Digital Universe , he never destroyed any Real Universe !
Digital World got wipe out so many time that its no longer a big deal.
Also , Let me remind you zeedmelleniumon got his ass kicked 3 time in a row by a Kid who didn't even had his own Digimon partner.
While , Hoopa-Unbound got sealed in bottle that was powered by Arceus which happen to be a Stronger pokemon.
Arceus dying in Movie is same as New Mewtwo megevolving without a Keystone , Megastone and a trainer ! Both unsupported , Non-canon and Movie-exclusive.
now your just contradicting yourself. now try to remember just where hoopa being controlled by arceus comes from, cause its not the games.

Arceus can since--
Omega Ruby : According to the legends of Sinnoh, this Pokémon emerged from an egg and shaped all there is in this world.
FYI : That the Real world which is compose of Time & Space , Matter & Antimatter.
that's only a part of the myth.
In the beginning, there was onlya churning turmoil of chaos.At the heart of chaos, where allthings became one, appeared an Egg.Having tumbled from the vortex, theEgg gave rise to the Original One.From itself, two beings the OriginalOne did make.Time started to spin.Space began to expand.From itself again, three living thingsthe Original One did make.The two beings wished, and from them,matter came to be.The three living things wished, andfrom them, spirit came to be.The world created, the Original Onetook to unyielding sleep...there's a good deal of difference between creation & control.

doesn't mean it will get out fast enough.
Learn fact about before boosting about Anime-only thing !
After all , Dukemon couldn't fly in Tamer but he flies in other Digimon series.
Do you think An Pokemon like Arceus who control Time & Space can die from tiny meteorite ? Truth is , He got depowered for Movie.
Even zeedmelleniumon would got depowered if he ever appear in Anime ! But he didn't because Toei didn't wanted to depower him like Arceus .
how do you know he was depowered? what proof is there of this? if anything the arceus in the movie is more powerful then the one in the games.

Because you too using another game to prove your point !
Movies is less Canon then Game & Pokedex ! Look how New Mewtwo Megevolve without any Keystone or Megestone where it made perfect clear in game & TV series that A Pokemon can't megevolve without a Keystone and A strong bond with its trainer. Plus , Digimon Adventure Movies also consider to be non-canon , Specially the 2nd Movie where Patamon & Gatomon digivolve to their mega-from.
Plus , Do you mind explaining How Dukemon can fly in other Digimon universe when it was made perfect clear in Tamers that he can't fly ???
different worlds have different logic, or did you miss my post about that earlier?

there's also something else that's being forgotten: just how easy it would be for digimon to mass produce master balls.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

now your just contradicting yourself. now try to remember just where hoopa being controlled by arceus comes from, cause its not the games.

Aren't Your just the one to contradicting youself ???
Arceus doesn't Control Hoopa , Arceus is stronger then Hoopa.
Its a Pokemon who control Time & Space ! Something it did to save Hoopa & Ash in that Movie.

that's only a part of the myth.
In the beginning, there was onlya churning turmoil of chaos.At the heart of chaos, where allthings became one, appeared an Egg.Having tumbled from the vortex, theEgg gave rise to the Original One.From itself, two beings the OriginalOne did make.Time started to spin.Space began to expand.From itself again, three living thingsthe Original One did make.The two beings wished, and from them,matter came to be.The three living things wished, andfrom them, spirit came to be.The world created, the Original Onetook to unyielding sleep...there's a good deal of difference between creation & control.

Most fact about Digimon are also myth.
Including Some Goddess putting chain on Zeedmilleumon to stop him from unfolding destruction on Digital World.

doesn't mean it will get out fast enough.

How do you know ? Giratina can pass though Zeedmillumon confine dimension before he get to fully confine him.

how do you know he was depowered? what proof is there of this? if anything the arceus in the movie is more powerful then the one in the games.

Oh please , Arceus from the game won't die from an Asteroid.
Even Rayquaza destroys an Asteroid but still has enough power to fight Deoxys.
Do you even know How many time Pokemon world was hit by an Asteroid ?
FYI : Zeedmillemon got his ass kicked by Ryo and then forced into Jogress by Dracomon to become Cydramon.
So consider that before boosting about Arceus getting capture in game.

different worlds have different logic, or did you miss my post about that earlier?

So now its Difference world and different logic !
Just because Arceus was depowered in One Movie , You started shouting "Arceus can die , Arceus is weak".
But when I point about Dukemon and 2nd Digimon movie then its "Different world Different logic".

there's also something else that's being forgotten: just how easy it would be for digimon to mass produce master balls.

Masterball doesn't work all the time and All Legendary Pokemon can destroy it before it touch them .
However it pretty easy to destroy Digimon since they are just made out of Data.

shadowmoon522

Years
  • Age 33
  • PA
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
Aren't Your just the one to contradicting youself ???
Arceus doesn't Control Hoopa , Arceus is stronger then Hoopa.
Its a Pokemon who control Time & Space ! Something it did to save Hoopa & Ash in that Movie.
i'm not the one who stated that the prison bottle, meant to control hoopas unbound form, was made by arceus.
no one knows how it was made & thee only indication of any control over it by arceus is from arceus being summoned to soothe it's emotions in the same way one can use a time flute in colosseum purify a shadow pokemon
Most fact about Digimon are also myth.
Including Some Goddess putting chain on Zeedmilleumon to stop him from unfolding destruction on Digital World.
it was only stated someone sealed it, not who or what sealed it.
it should also be noted that he nearly destroyed all digital & real worlds. adventures, tamers, frontier, data squad & fusion where all nearly wiped out of existence by him while he was sealed
How do you know ? Giratina can pass though Zeedmillumon confine dimension before he get to fully confine him.
well, it sure as hell ain't getting away.
ZeedMillenniummon is an Evil God Digimon that digivolves from Moon=Millenniummon. A single ZeedMillenniummon exists at once at all points in time and space.
not even arceus can do that.
Oh please , Arceus from the game won't die from an Asteroid.
Even Rayquaza destroys an Asteroid but still has enough power to fight Deoxys.
Do you even know How many time Pokemon world was hit by an Asteroid ?
FYI : Zeedmillemon got his ass kicked by Ryo and then forced into Jogress by Dracomon to become Cydramon.
So consider that before boosting about Arceus getting capture in game.
ryu's presence weakened him in the same exact manor as kari's did to gatomon when gatomon was under myotismon's command. digidestented & the digimon who where meant to be their partner's share a connection that go's a lot deeper then even the connection between a trainer & a pokemon.
digimon are far more easily empowered by their human partner's then pokemon are.
one of the things about the wonderswan games is that their cannon to the anime's(and one of the mangas), not the other digimon games.
if it hadn't initially started out as the digimon meant to be ryu's partner, it would have been able kill ryu multiple times over.
also, Millenniummon had to lose to ryu not only to allows itself to exist as it was

So now its Difference world and different logic !
Just because Arceus was depowered in One Movie , You started shouting "Arceus can die , Arceus is weak".
But when I point about Dukemon and 2nd Digimon movie then its "Different world Different logic".
i never said arceus was weak, but its foolish to assume that it can't die. nothing is without end.
Masterball doesn't work all the time and All Legendary Pokemon can destroy it before it touch them ..
thats only the anime & manga legends, the games on the the other hand...
4114097783550544.jpg

However it pretty easy to destroy Digimon since they are just made out of Data.
there are two thing's your spouting that is quite false.
the first is that your stating ZeedMillenniummon is an asteroid. it's not. an asteroid orbits the sun & is made of rock, ZeedMillenniummon is a corpse.
as for the data being weak part, digimon are at a higher level then just mere data. they've evolved to a point where their living entries. mere data can't destroy buildings nor escape from an electronic device.
to try and put this in better perspective for you, ZeedMillenniummon is capable of destroying multiverses simultaneously while existing all across both space & time at once.
your saying that something that can destroy multiverses can be destroyed by a universe creator?
ZeedMillenniummon is an existence ender. its not confined to the digital world. its not even confined to 1 universe.
arceus is not on the multivesral level & it's not omnipotent.
arceus is far from being week & the very fact that it can get so easily destroyed by ZeedMillenniummon just go's to show just how horrifying it was made to be.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i'm not the one who stated that the prison bottle, meant to control hoopas unbound form, was made by arceus.
no one knows how it was made & thee only indication of any control over it by arceus is from arceus being summoned to soothe it's emotions in the same way one can use a time flute in colosseum purify a shadow pokemon

Here is the proof from Movie summary from serebii--
[SPOILER] The man who stopped Hoopa was Mary and Barza's great grandfather. They show off their Arceus necklaces, and Ash thinks he recognizes it. Clemont explains Arceus is the one who is said to have created all things. Mary and Barza explain how their family is connected to Arceus' power. They tell how their great grandfather could use it to control Hoopa [/SPOILER]

it was only stated someone sealed it, not who or what sealed it.
it should also be noted that he nearly destroyed all digital & real worlds. adventures, tamers, frontier, data squad & fusion where all nearly wiped out of existence by him while he was sealed
Actually he only tried to destroy all Digital World by destroying the 1st Supercomputer Atanasoff & ENIAC which created all Digital world in all universe but he failed .

well, it sure as hell ain't getting away.
This is veemon kicking Millenniumon and Zeedmilenniumon's butt --

And You think Giratina can't dough or pass though Time Destroyer ! From what I see , A full bust of Pyroar's Heat wave can evaporate all Zeedmillenniumon data since Pyroar fiery breath more than 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit which is hotter then Sun's surface.

not even arceus can do that.
well newsflash , Arceus existed before Time & Space !
Do you know how many Digimon out there that is called "God" even when they are not ???

i never said arceus was weak, but its foolish to assume that it can't die. .
If A Rayquaza has enough Power to destroy an Asteroid then there noway in hell Arceus would die from it--
tumblr_nqtscuzQcn1u3e4cro1_500.gif

If you see the Movie then you will see that None of the creation trio using their true power.
Dialga could reverse back time of freeze it to fight Giratina , Palkia could manipulated Space to protect itself from Dialga's attack , There were billion way for Arceus to destroy that Asteroid without taking a scratch.
But there use less of their full power in the Movie because they are depowered and restrained for the Movie plot.
Its just like someone as fast as Jet li can get his ass kicked by weaker people just because of the Movie script.

nothing is without end
Yet you claim Zeedmillenniumon to be Endless .

ryu's presence weakened him in the same exact manor as kari's did to gatomon when gatomon was under myotismon's command. digidestented & the digimon who where meant to be their partner's share a connection that go's a lot deeper then even the connection between a trainer & a pokemon.
digimon are far more easily empowered by their human partner's then pokemon are.
one of the things about the wonderswan games is that their cannon to the anime's(and one of the mangas), not the other digimon games.
if it hadn't initially started out as the digimon meant to be ryu's partner, it would have been able kill ryu multiple times over.
also, Millenniummon had to lose to ryu not only to allows itself to exist as it was
Oh please , Gatomon was only unable to kill Kari ! But she wasn't that weak that a Rocky Veemon can beat her.
While on the other hand , Zeedmillenniumon got his ass kicked by a Veemon ! Just because he might spare Ryo does not mean he won't able to beat a Veemon.
Specially when Veemon or Moondramon trying to take his place as Ryo's true partner.
Also , Pokemon and their trainer has greater bond and they can fight & train side by side as a team.

thats only the anime & manga legends, the games on the the other hand...
4114097783550544.jpg
If I know correctly , You can create you own Zeedmilleuuniemon is Digimon World Dawn & Dusk .

there are two thing's your spouting that is quite false.
the first is that your stating ZeedMillenniummon is an asteroid. it's not. an asteroid orbits the sun & is made of rock, ZeedMillenniummon is a corpse.
as for the data being weak part, digimon are at a higher level then just mere data. they've evolved to a point where their living entries. mere data can't destroy buildings nor escape from an electronic device.
to try and put this in better perspective for you, ZeedMillenniummon is capable of destroying multiverses simultaneously while existing all across both space & time at once.
your saying that something that can destroy multiverses can be destroyed by a universe creator?
ZeedMillenniummon is an existence ender. its not confined to the digital world. its not even confined to 1 universe.
arceus is not on the multivesral level & it's not omnipotent.
arceus is far from being week & the very fact that it can get so easily destroyed by ZeedMillenniummon just go's to show just how horrifying it was made to be.
First of all , I never compared Zeedmillenniumon with Asteroid !
Second of all , Digital world got wipe out multiple time and recreated by various Digimon But no Digimon able to Completely destroy a City. That prove Data is far inferior to real matter and all other mysterious element that compose the real Universe.
Third of all , Zeedmillenniumon doesn't have a power to destroy multiverse ! He only threaten Digital world in all mulitiverse when he attempt to destroy Atanasoff & ENIAC which happen to be the root of all Digital world in all universe.
If Arceus wants then he too can travel back in time and destroy those computer before their activation therefore erasing all Digital world in all universe.
Also , If Zeedmillenniumon existed in all Time & Space then Arceus existed before Time & Space!!!
All your doing is comparing a non-canon movie with a game filled with more Plot-hole then Adventure 02 ! If I know correctly, Milluenniumon in Anime got his ass kicked by Wormmon , Ken & Ryo. Veemon wasn't seen anywhere in the flashback and he doesn't have any memory of fighting alongside Wormmon.
It doesn't matter That Brave Tamer has connection to anime because a lot of thing of Anime doesn't match with Game and create even greater Confusion.
Movies are last thing to be canon , Specially after The Movie created a new Mewtwo that can megevolve at will without any Megastone , Keystone and a trainer.

According to you , Even Supermon or all other fictional character should be inferior to Digimon . After all , Even Superman died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back