• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Trade Thread

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
  • Can i get info on your charizard, espeon, milotic and magmortar?? Nature stats moveset... im also interested in porygon-z as well

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    Off topic here guys but im afriad to make a post in any section without it being locked or something stupid for being off topic.

How do i breed pokemon for specific IV's ? I'v done 3 full boxs of duskull so far and only half are the nature's i wanted, and none have good IV's only the neutral ones have near perfect IV's i must be doing something wrong..

Years
  • No its not purely luck. Luck is indeed a contributing factor but this is how IV breeding works. 3 stats get IV's that are influenced by the parents and the other 3 stats get randomised IVs.

jm417

Expert Egg Move Breeder
    Years
  • @ ThePlaya: I don't want out, but I don't see any reason to stay on when I haven't had any requests for anything. not even services. You would think there would be someone wanting a specific nature on a pokemon, or a certain move, or a hard to find item. But nobody says anything so there's nothing I can do.

Hoho

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 22, 2008
    jm417 is ur ev salamence specmence? and wat about metagross?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Any one wanna trade now? I'm about to get an event Octillery!

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    If one of the owner's is on and can tell me the info on these.
    Tauros
    Dodrio
    Magmortar
    flygon

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    To the playa,

I'm very interested in both your shiny rayquaza and your shiny Ho-oh!!

I've got a lv.100 shiny hardy ev-trained palkia( trained in sp.att, spd, def, sp.def )
    stats: 302/259/232/361/295/233 ( surf, h.beam, thunder, earthpower)
    i'm willing 2 trade it, 4 any 1 of your 2, interested??

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    trade!

To the playa,

I'm very interested in both your shiny rayquaza and your shiny Ho-oh!!

I've got a lv.100 shiny hardy ev-trained palkia( trained in sp.att, spd, def, sp.def )
    stats: 302/259/232/361/295/233 ( surf, h.beam, thunder, earthpower)
    i'm willing 2 trade it, 4 any 1 of your 2, interested??

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
  • k to everyone here sorry for not replying fast but i curretnly dont have my pokemon pearl game right now so those who want info on pokes, want items, or want pokes i cant do it right now.

Back