• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Trading Thread (others are now obsolete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Hello and welcome to my ultimate trading thread! I have in my posession ALL of the Pokemon, and am willing to trade them. All I need...is a Bidoof. That's right, just a Bidoof, and you can have your choice of ANY freshly-hatched Pokemon. Just to name a few:

Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle
    Chikorita
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile
    Treecko
    Torchic
    Mudkip
    Turtwig
    Chimchar
    Piplup
    Feebas
    Combee
    And every single other Pokemon that can hatch out of an egg!!

Pokerus is available upon request. SOME Egg moves are the same, but not all, and they'll cost you an item (like an EV berry or something).

Legendaries are also available for exceptional trades (REALIZE NOW THAT THEY ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR THROWAWAY POKEMON). However, seeing as it's apparently been decided that item-hacked Arceus, Darkrai, & Shaymin are illegit, I can no longer offer those.

Oh, yes, there is a catch, though: your post has to be legible. No spelling/grammar killers, no spam or "25 character evasion" garbage, none of that. Your post has to follow the rules of English or else you won't get your Pokemon. Being from a different country isn't very much of an excuse, either, as Wakachamo and others have proven (it will get you a bit more leniency, though). Oh, and no requests through Private Messages. You have to post them here (at least at first).

One more point: I am not taking gender requests, mainly because some of the genders are a pain to breed for, especially when a specific nature is also requested.

------

Okay, I am now adding a new "service": If you're in need of a Legendary in your Pokedex, I can now trade you that Legendary for your Pokedex as long as you immediately trade it back. There are some rules, though:

1. Only three Legendaries at a time.
    2. You don't get to keep them. The trade will only be so you get them in your Pokedex.
    3. If anyone, and I mean ANYONE, takes a Legendary and runs, I will post their username in this thread for all to see (and maybe in my signature as well) and stop offering them. No excuses. Oh, and if the Legendary that is taken from me is at least part-Psychic, I'll also cut down on the normal Pokemon I offer, too, so DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TAKING ONE FROM ME.
    3b. To try and cut down the risk of the above, if I am going to trade you a Legendary for this purpose, you must offer something of equal or greater value in the trade, as sort of an "insurance policy". This'll usually mean another Legendary or a Shiny. You'll get it right back, though.
    3c. Also to help out with this, your post count has to be 20 or higher. They have to be of actual worth, too, so no going out to random places in the forum and posting one-sentence posts (this doesn't apply if you're over the 20-post marker by a considerable margin). I WILL check them if I have reason for suspicion.
    4. Darkrai & Arceus are NOT included in this, as this still counts as a trade under the rules (unless I hear otherwise). However, I now have a PC-legal Shaymin that I can include. Since it has now been decided that the glitched Darkrai & Shaymin are illegit, I can't include Shaymin either, anymore.
    5. The other rules in this post still hold true.

Okay. Now you can all start requesting Mew, Celebi, & Deoxys over and over again XP. Oh, one more thing: if I accept your request, you are to PM me or else I'll consider you to not be serious. Really, the number of people just asking and never coming back is getting ridiculous. This doesn't mean to PM me at any time you're ready to trade and expect a fast answer, though. If you don't see me online, that means I'm NOT, which means that I can't see you're online and get your Pokemon ready.

----------------------------------------------
    *claps hands together* Alright, now that this thread's cleared over 1000 posts and shows no sign of stopping, I'm bringing in a little bit of help to help coordinate everything.

From here on out, Cyan Goggles and star6phoenix9 will be assisting me by sending out PMs when your Pokemon are available for trade but you aren't looking at the thread. If you get a PM from either of these two, come by the thread immediately to find your Pokemon ready and post a confirmation (DO NOT IMMMEDIATELY GO ONLINE--make sure you come by the thread first to post that you're going on Wi-Fi). Keep in mind, however, that I'm still the only one in this thread actually trading the Pokemon, so your trade will still be with me. They're just helping me make sure you know when I'm ready to trade ;).

Now that's out of the way, make a request!

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi,
    It's very nice of you to give out Pokemon for garbage Pokemon.
    I would like a Celebi and a Ho oh for something in my Trade Thread.
    It's in my Signature.

=D

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Hi,
    It's very nice of you to give out Pokemon for garbage Pokemon.
    I would like a Celebi and a Ho oh for something in my Trade Thread.
    It's in my Signature.

=D

...*headdesk* Figures that the first request would be for a Legendary...

Celebi isn't included in that, and I didn't see anything for the Ho-oh. Sorry.

Master.Over.All said:
    ill give u a bidoof for female combee

...Thanks for reminding me of that point. I need to edit the thread...

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    I have a Bidoof to spare if you can spare a Feebas.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2009
    I give you a Drifloon egg( I have lots of them) Growlighte( or a Cyndaquil if you don't have a Growlighte).

Years
    I need a Chikorita, Totodile, Mudkip, and a Torchic. Also, I would like to see a list of Legendary Pokemon you have. :)

blazedsoldier

cool yo
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2007
    I'm curious as to whether you have a spare mew to trade. If you do, I have some pretty good things to offer. If not, I would love to trade anything for a chikorita. I could give a female spiritomb or larvitar. Thanks a lot!

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    i want any jhoto starter and my trading thread is midnighteon's pokemon trading thread choose what you like!

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Remember that you can still offer/ask for Darkrai/Shaymin as long as they're obtained through the Japanese Surf glitch. Those are accepted. If they're hacked, however, then no. =/

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Whew, quite a few here...
    i will give u a bidoof 4 a Chimchar

I stopped reading at the "4". No.

Cema said:
    I have a Bidoof to spare if you can spare a Feebas.

Indeed I can.

yuki123 said:
    I give you a Drifloon egg( I have lots of them) Growlighte( or a Cyndaquil if you don't have a Growlighte).

I don't even understand what you're asking for. No.

RocketD said:
    Do you have a Larvitar?..........

Yes..........but I also said none of that "punctuation-spamming" stuff. You didn't need it though...I'll flip a coin.

*uses Poketch app*

...Tails. Sorry.

shadow rayquaza said:
    Can I get a Magby with Magmarizer?

Magby? Yes. Magmarizer? No, don't have one, sorry.

Haunter Master said:
    I need a Chikorita, Totodile, Mudkip, and a Torchic. Also, I would like to see a list of Legendary Pokemon you have.

I've got them, and you can have them. As for the list, though...I have most of them. I'm keeping quiet on specifics, though ;).

fearow23 said:
    I'll take a Mudkip for a Bidoof please. Thank you very much.

Okay.

blazedsoldier said:
    I'm curious as to whether you have a spare mew to trade. If you do, I have some pretty good things to offer. If not, I would love to trade anything for a chikorita. I could give a female spiritomb or larvitar. Thanks a lot!

No Mew. I have a Chikorita, though. You only need to give me a Bidoof, like I said in the first post.

midnighteon said:
    i want any jhoto starter and my trading thread is midnighteon's pokemon trading thread choose what you like!

...You're not specific enough and that's a run-on...eh, nah.

Pikasaur said:
    I can trade Whiscash for Charmander or Cyndaquil.

You can trade Bidoofs for them.

wakachamo said:
    Remember that you can still offer/ask for Darkrai/Shaymin as long as they're obtained through the Japanese Surf glitch. Those are accepted. If they're hacked, however, then no. =/

...I'm just going to take this to PMs...

sth hijack said:
    i want a Chimchar for a bidoof my fc is 3351 0819 3814

...Just no. Ignoring the grammar problems I didn't ask for you to post your Friend Code. To be blunt, doing so seems a bit presumptuous to me. I don't like that.

So, to review, here are the accepted ones from the above and the Pokemon they're getting:

Cema-Feebas
    shadow rayquaza-Magby (if you still want it without the Magmarizer, that is)
    Haunter Master-Chikorita, Totodile, Mudkip, Torchic (maybe I should restrict the number per customer per visit...NAH.)
    fearow23-Mudkip
    blazedsoldier-Chikorita
    Pikasaur-Charmander, Cyndaquil

Okay, you six can send me PMs with Friend Codes and times you'll be available. Any other requests?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back