• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultra Rare Card Collection so far, With Scan - No Joke

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2015
    MAJOR UPDATE - Ultra Rare Card Collection so far, MANY SCANS

UPDATE: VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZksAZE6SjE

Hi everyone, I just wanted to show off my card collection thus far, its far from finished and no none of these are fake, i just wish i had a better quality camera lol... main reason Im uploading is because I found it somewhat impressive and was looking to get feedback on it, and am fully open to trades, just not with these cards because I only have 1 of each... I will post a list of my wants down below, so If you have any of my wants, I will probably trade anything for them :D.

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZksAZE6SjE

You know you like it :p, would love to see your comments :).

Last edited:

Daanvv

Card collecter
    Years
  • Mine collection:

Complete Base 1 set: 16 Holo, 16 Rare
    Complete Jungle set: 16 Holo, 16 Rare
    Complete Fossil set: 15 Holo, 15 Rare + Holo Prerelaese Aerodactyl
    Almost Complete Base set 2: 20 Holo, 18 rare (Need two more trainers) Al in perfect condition, went from boosters straight to a card map.
    Complete Rocket set: 17 Holo, 17 Rare + Secret Holo Dark Raichu
    Gym Challenge: 3 Holo, 7 Rare

Almost Complete Neo Genesis: 17 Holo, 14 Rare (Need Meganium and Pichu both Holo)
    Neo Discovery: 16 Holo, 8 Rare (Need 1 Holo more and 11 more Rares to complete this set)
    Neo Revalotion: 5 Holo, 9 Rare, 1 Ultra-Rare Shining Magikarp
    Neo Destiny: 7 Holo, 12 Rare, 7 Ultra-Rare Shinings (All the shings except Mewtwo)

I don't have cards of the newer sets.. I only see that you have an shining Charizard

Years
  • Oh right now, Luxray is selling for 100$ on Ebay.

I was talking about selling to dealers, which are more likely to fairly appraise. Some people on eBay are just putting it higher to make people think it's worth more. You're not going to find a true one from anyone for less than $40, though, since dealers have to make a profit off of what they buy it for.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2015
    No I actually meant, that 2 have sold for exactly 100$ on Ebay(in the past 2 day).... meaning If I were to put my Luxray X for say, 85-100$ RIGHT NOW, im almost 100% sure it would get sold.... and those 2 that were sold for 100$, they were both sold with result of auctions, which means many many people are willing to pay over 90$ for 1.... It is definitely the next Charizard Ex(maybe worth more then the Charizard Ex, because I saw a Charizard Ex go for 70$).

Sources:
    https://cgi.ebay.com/Luxray-GL-Lv-X...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4ceeac793e

https://cgi.ebay.com/LUXRAY-GL-Holo...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3cabf0be2d

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    That's rediculous, I can't believe people are actually paying that much for Luxray. If you want to profit off of it, you'll have to sell it while it's still playable. The great thing about collector cards as opposed to playable cards is that they increase in value as time goes on, not suddenly drop on value when they become unplayable.

Do you have a better image? It's very hard to tell what the cards are in this one, but from what I can tell you have a fairly decent collection of shining cards, which is nice to see.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • That's rediculous, I can't believe people are actually paying that much for Luxray. If you want to profit off of it, you'll have to sell it while it's still playable. The great thing about collector cards as opposed to playable cards is that they increase in value as time goes on, not suddenly drop on value when they become unplayable.

Do you have a better image? It's very hard to tell what the cards are in this one, but from what I can tell you have a fairly decent collection of shining cards, which is nice to see.

It's called the card is amazingly rare. Look at the original Charizard card, it's like what, 200 USD now a days?

Anyways, that is a very amazing collection. Do you have enough Leafeon Level X's? d:

Sire

Making Flareon Own You
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    I'm liking the Shinies. :3

Yes, Lux GL is priced so high because of it's playability. The card can go in so many decks and improve them it's amazing. And the fact that it can be Poketurned, making it able to just replace a 2 Crobat G line when needed is just terrific.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Yes, I understand that everyone wants to play it, especially considering it won the master's division last year. It seems insane from a collector's standpoint though, because it's not particularly rare, just useful. It's one of those things where the card will only depreciate in value over time, starting from the point when it becomes unplayable. A "true" collector card will only increase in value as it becomes vintage, and these are the cards that I usually associate with this kind of money.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    Nice collection. You have some nice ones.

I've gotten red Gyarados three different times now with HGSS (all packs bought at different times).

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Nice. That looks like my dad's card collection, only he has the original Base, Jungle, Rocket, and Gym Leader sets complete.

I like how shiny they are *.*

Back