• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

um..Hello

257genesis

burning twilight dragon
Years
  • hi everyone im 257genesis i just wanted to get to know some people here in pokecommunity forums soon i will be requesting some one who can script cause i cant
    oh and yes i am makeing a hack version of firered.(ps dont make fun of my name plz)

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    welcome to PC :D dont worry, nobody makes fun of anybody elses names around here ;)

dont feel stupid :P make yourself at home

Last edited by a moderator:

257genesis

burning twilight dragon
    Years
  • i feel stupid i just replyed to you thinking you where new here we are talking about....well what are we talking about here?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    ill be your friend

welcome to the fourm
    and ill be your friend;)

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Welcome 257genesis, is that a biblical quote or just genesis with a random number?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • 257genesis? That sounds like a good name to me. Dunno why anybody would make fun of it. O_o

Anyways, welcome to the Pokecommunity forums genesis.

I think that the emulation forums is the best place for ya. It contains the ROM hacking subforum. You may be able to find some good friends there who may be able to help you in your hack.

well what are we talking about here?
    We're here to welcome you. ;)

257genesis

burning twilight dragon
    Years
  • thx everyone oh and the 257 stands for pokedex#257=blasiken genesis stands for finalfantasy's genesis

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hi there 257genesis don't worry I don't think anyone will make fun of you user name well anyway welcome to PC if you want to be friends just send me an invite.

Back