• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um, hello

Years
    Hi there all, I am very new to this but have been browsing the PC forums for a while and love them. I'm a massive fan of the earlier generation games but love the more recent generations a lot as well :D Have a game in just about every generation apart from Gen 5 :(but should hopefully get that sorted soon :D. I love the challenges here, especially the monotype challenge. I also love the ROM hacks here. So, yeah, hello there

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
    So you like ROM hacks? Awesome! That's what really got me here! If you want to help me out with mine or beta test or something just tell me!

Welcome to PC!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, Banana! wait, I welcomed you at the NUH, right? lol. I'm glad to hear that you're liking the challenges that we're currently offering here, and hope you tried one... or some or all! xD

I'm also a fan of the earlier generations as well, but still cherish the newer generations, especially Gen. 5. You should really get Black & White, though. It's a great game, and I guarantee you that you'll want to play it all the time. :)

Anyways, enjoy the ROM hacking games we have here as well, as we have a library full of them. ^_^ Read the rules if you haven't done so, and drop me a shoutout if you need any help ok! See ya around!

Years
    So you like ROM hacks? Awesome! That's what really got me here! If you want to help me out with mine or beta test or something just tell me!

Welcome to PC!

Ah sweet :D And yeah I will do man ^^ Also I very much like your Avatar :D

Cheers for the welcome man :D

Welcome to the forums, Banana! wait, I welcomed you at the NUH, right? lol. I'm glad to hear that you're liking the challenges that we're currently offering here, and hope you tried one... or some or all! xD

I'm also a fan of the earlier generations as well, but still cherish the newer generations, especially Gen. 5. You should really get Black & White, though. It's a great game, and I guarantee you that you'll want to play it all the time. :)

Anyways, enjoy the ROM hacking games we have here as well, as we have a library full of them. ^_^ Read the rules if you haven't done so, and drop me a shoutout if you need any help ok! See ya around!

Yeah :D cheers for the welcome Mega xD and yeah, will try as many as i can ahah xD

Ah yeah, hope to get it soon, I played my brothers version of black for a little and thoroughly enjoyed it xD Found it so different but so sweeet!

And yeah will do :) cheers for being so friendly mega, see yas round xD

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi there all, I am very new to this but have been browsing the PC forums for a while and love them. I'm a massive fan of the earlier generation games but love the more recent generations a lot as well :D Have a game in just about every generation apart from Gen 5 :(but should hopefully get that sorted soon :D. I love the challenges here, especially the monotype challenge. I also love the ROM hacks here. So, yeah, hello there

Welcome to PC, huh, um... Bananamamajama...? I keep misspelling your name! :P Seems like your name is so weird, that I couldn't really keep track of it. :D

Seems like you need to get a Gen V game ASAP - it's great, and I think you won't regret it. And they should last you for quite a while, too!

Have fun around the forums, posting and trying out hacks! I hope to see you again.

Years
    Welcome to PC, huh, um... Bananamamajama...? I keep misspelling your name! :P Seems like your name is so weird, that I couldn't really keep track of it. :D

Seems like you need to get a Gen V game ASAP - it's great, and I think you won't regret it. And they should last you for quite a while, too!

Have fun around the forums, posting and trying out hacks! I hope to see you again.

Thanks for the welcome Twiggy :D And yeah ahah, it is rather odd ahah xD

Yeah I'm really hoping to get one now, especially after seeing all these threads and seeing how great it looks :D

And cheers man :) Will do hopefully and see you again soon :D

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
    Hey there nana, can i call you nana, i seeyou like the hacks, me too, but what really got me here was the pixel art! in fact i have a shop you might like, just look at my siggy, not advertising mods, But any Ways, welcome to the forums, i only have gen 3 to 5, i use to have red though, but sold it at 7 for 2 bucks, stupid 7 year old me!

Years
    Hey there nana, can i call you nana, i seeyou like the hacks, me too, but what really got me here was the pixel art! in fact i have a shop you might like, just look at my siggy, not advertising mods, But any Ways, welcome to the forums, i only have gen 3 to 5, i use to have red though, but sold it at 7 for 2 bucks, stupid 7 year old me!

Hey there legendarypokemon, and yeah thats fine :D quite like nana actually :D Ahh yes, I love pixel art also! Couple of years ago me and my friend had a go at making sprite comics, never really stuck to it though ahah. Yeah I'll have a look man, cheers :) Ahah, sounds like something I wouldve done at 7 years old xD I lost mine somehow, so didnt even make any money from it :( but good times were had with that game cartridge ahah

Back