• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

um, hey!

jewelandvale

I was forced to do this.
Years
  • Hey guys, I'm new to this forum, and forums in general! my name is Jewel (American, right?)
    Anyways, I don't know much about pokemon except that some are cute ^_^
    my boyfriend is actually making me do this, he's a member of this forum, but.. nice to meet you guys

\(^-^)\

Years
  • Hey jewel hi there!
    You might not be knowing about pokemon much!But that doesnt matter!If you lurk in pokecommunity for some time you will not be a person who doesnt know various aspects of pokemon anymore!Also I am sure you will find something that you like in our various forums!We have almost everything related to pokemon here and a forum for off-topic discussions too!Also the site staff is very friendly and approachable!
    So welcome once again!
    Oh!Also if you develop a liking for pokemon battles then pc has its own battle server-
    http://pokecommunity.psim.us
    You will find its loads of funs after you make friends with the people their!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hii there; it's good to have you with us! And heeey, cool that your BF is here with us too; I hope that the two of you have fun together in the forums! It's nice to meet you, btw; I'm Dragon! And yeah, some of the pokemon are really adorable - I myself really love Eevee! <33

Anywho, take care, and feel free to explore around the forums to your choosing. You'll be able to learn a lot about pokemon just by sticking with us, as some members here are crazy knowledgable about pokemon in general! If you need any assistance around the forums, you can contact me anytime you wish. Take care~ <33

Years
  • Your boyfriend seems awesome, PC is amazing. :D Welcome, Jewel! Pokemon's a lovely franchise and you should try it out sometime.. I'm a fan of cute things and there are plenty of cute 'mons for me to love lol. Always something for everyone.

Enjoy your time and do ask if you need help. :)

Back