• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um, hi??? (I ABSOLUTELY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING HERE.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2016
    So, hey. My name's, uhh, Codecold, yeah, Codecold. It's tongue-twisting, I know. Anyways, I just registered to the PC on my PC today, because I wanted to figure out how to make a ROM hack. Also, I like forums. Anyways, I'm done talking.

"REMEMBER, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD, BYE!" - Bill Cipher

P.S. Yes, I am a Gravity Falls viewer. :|

P.P.S. Also, I teach myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Um, hi??? (I ABSOLUTELY HAVE NO IDEA  WHAT I AM DOING HERE.)

Heya! Welcome; I'm Dragon! I hope that you're having a great day today! Just remember to avoid double posting, and use the Edit button if there's no new posts in the same thread, mmkay? Anywho, again, welcome to the forums. <33

Our ROM Hacking boards are sure to help you out if you're looking to create a new hack! The members will help you out if there's anything that you wanna ask, ROM Hacking related! Gravity Falls is a great show; I watch it with friends sometimes~

I hope you enjoy your stay here at the PC forums! It's such a wonderful place~ If there's anything I can help you with here to get you started or you'd just like to chat sometime, please don't be shy and send me a PM or a VM on my profile! I hope you have a wonderful day! n_n

Years
  • Gravity Falls is huge and here I am never having seen it?? 8c Seems like I'm missing out on a ton. Lovely having you here and welcome, Codecold!

Don't have ROM hacking experience but I wish you luck and hope you've found the tools we have here useful. I'm way too busy and lazy in a way to get into that, it's a better thing to admire from afar with my already big list of hobbies.

Hope you've been having a pleasant experience and will stick! Ask away if you're ever confused about where to post what too, all right?

Back