• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um, hi. I'm new....

Years
    Hi?
    I'm Incredi-Chick.
    Um...I love The Incredibles, horses, roleplaying, drawing, and writing. I've kinda gone out of my Pokemon faze, but I still kinda like it. I have 5 Game Boy games, and a CD...I think..
    Anywho, I live in Canada, and I'm 13 years old. :D

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    lol, even though this board may be pokemon based... thats not the subject on most peoples minds 99% of the time... (that figure may be a little off... ^^)... anyways...

welcome to pc, (you can always change to the default theme if you want... then it wont have to be pocket monsters related, XD)... rules, have fun, :P?

bubbleicious

~in love at the moment~
    Years
    welcome to the pc! i hope we can be freinds!hmmmm...u like horses?they are soooo cool!say what do u mean by roleplaying?anyway enjoy your stay in our little deathtrap that turned us into lunatics!bye bye!

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Hey sweetie welcome to Pc^0^*huggles* enjoy your stay here, see ya around the board.^^

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

Lucid

Hey there, welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules, and have fun~! ^^

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Omgosh, we have so much in common~! ^o^ I, too, adore the movie The Incredibles. <3~~~ Also, I live in Canada and love horses as well! ^__^ I ride a horse named RB. =]

Welcome to PC. ^__^ My name ish Karli! Please have a wonderfully wonderful time here! =]

~Karli

Years
    Wootness! You guys are so nice.

Yay! I have met another Incredi-Fan...other than Skarmorylugia (we met on another forum and we are now good pals ;) ).
    Where in Canada do you live?

Back