• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um, hi. I'm new....

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Another newbie thread I posted in after which the post seems to have disappeared. Must be getting senile in my old age, eh? </Lily impersonation> XP

Anywho, welcome to the community, Incredi-Chick! ^_^ Hope you have an awesome time, and... uh... WORSHIP PINEAPPLES LOLZ. *dodges brick* I'm a fan of The Incredibles too. :D Just... not rabid. UNLESS IT'S FOR MINAKO. *random*

Okay, my post ends... now.

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
    'Ello! Welcome to the PokeCommunity. ^.~ I'm Lynn and It ish vewy nice to meet 'ya! =3 If you want to be friends, PM me. ^_^ ~Lynn

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    OMGoodness, I adore the Incredibles! 8D Such a funny movie. <33 My favorite characters were Dash and Violet. ^o^ I also love horses - I ride my firend's horses every summer, and I absolutely love them. <33 And, waddya know - I love reading (mainly science fiction/fantasy) as well as writing. ^o^

Now, enough of that, I'm Kelsey! =D I'm pleased to meet you. ^_~ Well, I'm always here if you ever need help - just send me a PM and I'll do what I can for ya. ^.^ Well, have fun posting~! ^^

~Kelsey

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Incredi-Chick said:
    Hi?
    I'm Incredi-Chick.
    Um...I love The Incredibles, horses, roleplaying, drawing, and writing. I've kinda gone out of my Pokemon faze, but I still kinda like it. I have 5 Game Boy games, and a CD...I think..
    Anywho, I live in Canada, and I'm 13 years old. :D
    Hello and welcome to PC. I am a ninja called Retsu. Please remember to send message to me and ask me about what you need anytime. I will try my best to help you. I hope you will stay active and have a wonderful time with new friends.

Years
    Typhlozion said:
    OMGoodness, I adore the Incredibles! 8D Such a funny movie. <33 My favorite characters were Dash and Violet. ^o^ I also love horses - I ride my firend's horses every summer, and I absolutely love them. <33 And, waddya know - I love reading (mainly science fiction/fantasy) as well as writing. ^o^

Now, enough of that, I'm Kelsey! =D I'm pleased to meet you. ^_~ Well, I'm always here if you ever need help - just send me a PM and I'll do what I can for ya. ^.^ Well, have fun posting~! ^^

~Kelsey

Thats awesome! We have alot in common ;)

Thanks NR ;)

Back