• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

um hi there

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    Well I'm new my name is eeveemorph you can call me Eevee or not i don't care and i've rom hack and read a few role plays on here I would like to join a pokemorph role play you know one could you please tell me and I hope to get some warm welcome.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to PC, Eeveemorph; glad to have you here! So, you must be a big Eevee lover, huh? ^^" Say, which Eeveelution is your favorite? Personally, I'm a huge fan of Vaporeon; it's cute-looking, and could be pretty useful while battling, too. Its defense stats are huge, so it could take it could almost any physical hit without having you worrying. Aside from that, I also like Espeon; it's simply adorable. Oh, you have a ROM hack? What is it called? I used to be a hacker myself, but stopped eventually, as I lost interest. Either way, I hope you have fun here and enjoy all your visits. See you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I like Glaceon, and Sylveon myself! The eevee family in general though is really cute, y'know? Mmm, nice to meet you Eevee! Welcome to the forums. <3

I don't think that a pokemorph role play is going on 'right now', but I recalled one that was made over on the Roleplay Corner a long while ago, but, I think it was finished? Hm. Well still, you can check out the Roleplay Corner and Roleplay Lounge if you wanna check on the roleplays that happen around there! There's also the ROM Hack board, in case you want to to discuss and learn more about ROM hacks. <33

Well, have a fantastic stay! Cheers to ya, and hope we'll hear more from you! I'd be awesome to see you around. c:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Yes! I love the eevee stages and my favorite by far is Flareon! It's like, who wouldn't love that fire cutie? If you're stuck on your hacking, then head to the resource section for tutorials and tools to use. Or if you have trouble with the plot you can post at least the idea on the hacks studio. I'll leave it to you Eevee to decide.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    thanks this site is awesome.

thanks for all the warm welcome hope to get some more

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back