• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..Um..Hi?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hi there, pupu. You seem shy, for some reason. >> My username is Vavavoom. And your username is Naruchu_pikachu. Nice to meet you, Naruchu_pikachu. :3 I do hope you'll have fun, all around this forum known as the Pokémon Community. We call the forum " PC ", though. <~ Anyway, see-you around. :3

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
    You don't have to be nervious.;) Anywho Hi, welcome to PC.:) Have an awesome time here. If you need help or if you want to chat, give me a PM.

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
    yo mate don't be shy, these people are nice anyway welcome, if you want a friend PM me if anyone pcks on you, i will eat them :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2007
    hi there... what's with the stuttering... don't be nervous... nobody will bite you...

Back