• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

um...hi

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Oh come now, Miyu Chan! There's plenty of interesting things you can tell us!

Anyway, Welcome to the PokeCommunity! We'd love to hear about why you joined and why you enjoy pokemon! Maybe some interests of yours, or what you plan on doing here at our awesome community?

In any case, I'm sure you will love it here. The staff is friendly (mostly XD), and so are our members =P. Have a look around and I'm sure you will find something that interests you.

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, they are quite helpful. And always feel free to PM/VM me if you ever need assistance. So without further ado, have fun!

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    Welcome, Miyu!

No worries, I'm no good with intros ether.

Hope you have fun here, and I'll see you around!

Milk and Peace

Miyu chan

Top Coordinator
    Years
    Thanks guys! To tell you the truth I didn't like pokemon very much intil I was like 9. That's when FR LG came out making FG my first game. But I've played Crystal, gold, and yellow. Really sweet games. Then i started watching the anime and reading the manga, and everything just took off from there. I make AMV, write, and draw. tough I'm just learning how to draw though.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hiido isn't very good at introduction either.
    (Greeting people on the other hand... xD)

It is nice to meet you as well, Ms. Miyu.
    Welcome to the community that has frequently been referred to as quite Poké!

Well, I can assure you this place is a lot more fun than being stuck in my boring old closet. There's nothing much in there except a few pairs of jeans, shirts, and some really old board games. Well, there's that skeleton in there, but everyone has a skeleton in their closet, right?
    (What do you mean they don't mean that literally... Uh-oh.)

Any who!
    The Pokécommunity is a pretty darn great forum, my new friend. Whatever your interests, I am completely confident that it will be facilitated here. Well, as long as your interests are PG-13. We don't need any of that horrendous stuff that shall not be mentioned, right?

Take care, Miyu.
    May our paths cross again. ;D

Edit: Oh, and our Art Gallery around here is pretty darn great for learning the ropes of, well... art. Be sure to check that section out, alright?

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Welcome to PC, Miyu Chan.
    I'm not that great with intros either. Infact, if you look at my first post, you'll notice that its really shallow and uninteresting.
    If you want the community to look at your artworks, you can visit the art gallery. You can also go there if you want to know more about the wonders of art.
    Have fun!

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity Forums!

Make sure you check out the other sections of these forums as these can help you (if you need help) progress through the game!

I hope you have a wonder stay here!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Hello Miyu chan, welcome to PC!

That's all right; I'm no good with intros either. And there are many others who give better welcomes than me D8

Enjoy your stay here!

Back