• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

um...hi

EspeonLee

let me sleep...
Years
  • *waves somewhat sheepishly* im kinda shy around larger forums but hello anyway ^^

uh, i like to write pokemon fictions and draw fan art. i also believe myself to be a decent role player so that probably where ill end up posting the most ^^

Heartless33

Master Cloner
    Years
  • Hello there I am kinda new here two but it's fun and easy and people here are very friendly so you will have no problem in being shy so umm............HAVE FUN!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome EspeonLee!

Don't you worry about that...PC is well known for being one of the nicest forums out there! While we may be pretty large, we have a great community feel going for us, so I'm sure you'll begin to get a bit more comfortable with everything in no time! ^___^

Sounds like you know exactly what you'll be doing around here! You'll have plenty to keep you busy! Enjoy yourself around here, eh? Hope to see some of your posts very soon! =D

Years
  • Welcome!

I can see where you're coming from....I was pretty intimidated when I first joined PC myself...but, like Aurafire said, this is one of the nicest larger forums you'll find^^ Hope you enjoy your stay here!

EspeonLee

let me sleep...
    Years
  • thanks everyone ^^ this is the nicest welcome ive ever gotten from a large forum -^^-

ill explore some more later. i joined kinda late at night and im too tired to read the rp plots, lol

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome! Be sure to read the rules and have fun! You can stop by me and chat if you want! Yeah, this is a big forum, but you will get used to it! Ahhh, RPG, I am not that great at that, but good luck!^_^

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeComminty, EspeonLee! Don't have to be shy, people are friendly and nice here. Read the rules and have fun in the forums!

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Welcome to PC, EspeonLee. I hope you enjoy yourself around here. All are friendly here, so you will blend in fast. Have fun here!

EspeonLee

let me sleep...
    Years
  • ^^ my username comes from the name i gave to my trainer-sona, Espeon Lee.

i will, though. i read the rules and will try to join a role play soon.
    my posts may still be a little on the short side for the site standard but ill try ^^

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Hey, I hope that you are a great writer and are able to finish your fanfics! Good luck, and hello!

~|symphony

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hello there welcome to PC,username=epic pfft. Make sure to have a look around are big forums to much to view,and see you around soon.

Paul~

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Hi, what's up.

I'm sure you would enjoy the fan fiction section here.

EspeonLee

let me sleep...
    Years
  • nothin much

and i might enjoy it if i could write chapters regularly. i havent updated some of them in a year T-T that might be cuz of school though.
    i dont think im going to post them here until theyre finished, whenever that may be.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Hey Welcome to PC!
    We are definately very friendly, although beware of **********.
    Thats a certain person, if you can work out who it is, then grats, cya next month xD

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • No need to worry, EspeonLee. Most of the people here are very friendly. I think you'll find plenty of friends here.

And yes Dukey, every Community has their grouches, and other less than friendly crowds. I'm sure EspeonLee can find good friends on his own judgement.

Back