• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um..... Hi?

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hello and welcome to PC, There iz lots of fun things to do here like chat, post, topic make and what not.xD Anyway, enjoy your stay!! :)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi there! Everyone is nice here is you follow the rules! rofl Btw, have fun! (b")b

The Heavenly Hunter

The Heavenly Sword Wielder
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC, There iz lots of fun things to do here like chat, post, topic make and what not.xD Anyway, enjoy your stay!! :)
    :D:D:D:D YAY first reply. Thanks thanks and *counts* erm 3 more? :D

Hi there! Everyone is nice here is you follow the rules! rofl Btw, have fun! (b")b

Lol i like to have fun. Not it that odd odd way. :D

I liek (PFU reference) this emotion :D

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

Nice to have you here! I have seen some people play that game but never played it myself! Well i might try pick it up! Well anyway i hope you have alot of fun here and make alot of freinds(Not that it is hard to!)! Just remember to follow the rules and you will be fine!

See you around!

Back