• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um.. hi!

MoCE

*Newbie*
    Years
    Hi I'm new here I don't know my way around yet but I'll have a look. I won't break any rules and I won't be a nuisance I hope. I have a good knowledge of Pok?mon and I can try and help some people.

I go to some other forums so some people may already know me but I was told this one was pretty good so I came to join :D

Um... I'll try and be as good a member as I can. So far I'm quite confused about some things... but I think I'll just look around. I settled in to other forums well so hopefully I can settle in here.

-MoCE

MoCE

*Newbie*
    Years
    Thankyou!! Do you mean not reading what I put here in that post? That's ok I was just saying a few little things but not too important anyway!!

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    Hi have fun on the forums have a good time :D

And yes you can put a banner in your signature

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Wuzzup MoCE? I remember you from SPP!!! ^_^ I am Pikawolf at SPPf, welcome to PC, you'll have the best time here, I am sure of it! See you around! ^_~

~Kelsey

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    MoCE eh? Well intersting name, but anyway glad you joined. Thanks to new members like you PC stays as one of the top Pokemon Forums on the Internet.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    MoCE said:
    Hi I'm new here I don't know my way around yet but I'll have a look. I won't break any rules and I won't be a nuisance I hope. I have a good knowledge of Pok?mon and I can try and help some people.

I go to some other forums so some people may already know me but I was told this one was pretty good so I came to join :D

Um... I'll try and be as good a member as I can. So far I'm quite confused about some things... but I think I'll just look around. I settled in to other forums well so hopefully I can settle in here.

-MoCE
    oh I remember you from SPP too! w00t why not move over here? *looks guiltily behind her at SPP* (oops better shut up Joe mysteriously pops up everytime someone talks about his site... SPPooky! j/k that is a bad pun)

and don't worry Ninetales_001 you only need 11 posts to make it to 100... it took me awhile.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    MoCE said:

-MoCE
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Have a good time.

Back