• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um, Hi.

KradTone

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Hello everyone of the PC community.. I am KradTone. I am an inexperienced UTAU/Vocaloid tuner, and I hope to get better. I play Pokemon Black 2, and I`m always up for a battle. Just PM me I guess. My Youtube is the same as my username on PC, so if you want to, go ahead and subscribe. Nice meeting you all.​

Years
  • Hello Krad, and welcome to PC!

You've definitely come to the right place if you want a battle, PC has the Battle Center section for that purpose, and you can also get teams rated there as well. There's also the Pokemon Showdown server where you can chat and battle fellow PC members. And given you're playing Black 2 maybe you should check out Fifth Generation Gaming as well if you want to discuss B2/W2. I loved Black 2 and White 2, they are great but I'm hoping X & Y will be even better.

Are you also excited for X & Y? The games look pretty awesome, and can't wait to play them eventually! Any plans on what version you're getting or which starter you're choosing? Anyways, have fun here at PC and remember to read the rules so you can stay out of trouble. And if you need help just ask a staff member, I do hope to see you around PC okay?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Ooh, Fifth Generation's going to be a perfect board for you. I loved Unova (and Cheren eee), it's a really great region. Black 2 and White 2 were very good sequels as well. I can't battle well through Wi-Fi since the DS Wi-Fi settings are pretty outdated and don't work very well with my Mac, but there's always the Battle Center to check out for some battles through Pokemon Showdown. :D If I run into you on Showdown just give me a holler and we can do a random battle! Sadly I can't do much else since I don't have any set teams on the server right now, aweeh.

But anyways, welcome to the forum, Krad! Great to meet you.

General Entertainment is another place you definitely should check out if you're interested in music; you can even show off your Vocaloid tunes through its Creative Media Showcase, probably. That thread is also very fitting for showing off your other musical talents, like remixes or singing. :) Hopefully it catches your eye - General Entertainment's a place for discussions on music, TV shows, books, and anime, so it'll probably have at least one thing that you'll like. If you're looking to get some interest towards your channel, you can include a link to it in your signature anytime as that's one of the only accepted methods of advertising here. Delving into our Video Games board might be another worthwhile thing to do if you're a gamer, plus it houses an awesome subforum where members can post their Let's Plays, guides, and reviews.

Hope you find lots of fun things to do here and see you around, KradTone! If you're lost, just ask a moderator and we'll be on our way to help in no time. Be sure to read the rules as well and stick around since we'd love to have you.

KradTone

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • @ All

Thank you for the warm welcomes to PC! I'd gladly take any of you on a battle anyday, if you want to. Just send me a PM and we can battle on B/W/B2/W2 or Showdown. And sorry for the late reply. Thank you also for suggesting the boards which I should, and will visit soon!
    Best regards,
    Krad​

Back