• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um, hi!

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Hiya, Deji, welcome to PC! Follow the rules, have fun, and post lots!! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, I will do my best to help you. Is Deji and Indian name or something of that sort? Well, see ya round the forums then, Deji!! ~origin

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Welcome, new member to PC. Have fun, read th rules, and PM me to be friends.
    Good luck.

dejicandy_13

Fragment
    Years
  • XD Wow, lots of replies already.0.o; Anyways thankies for the welcomes.x3

xXxLaYdee0rIgInxXx: Um, Deji is something I came up with from the Digi Character book. Dejiko's my fav Digi Charat Character and I love candy, and I'm 13 years old.x3 So I came up with Dejicandy_13 ^^; Yes, weird I know.XD

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Deji, it isn't weird, it's creative! ^^-; Would you like to be friends? ~origin

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Well, I will add you to my friends list, you can PM me or IM me if you want, I think we are getting a little off-topic here ^///^ ~origin [/font]

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Hello dejicandy_13! Welcome...I'm Katie but most everyone knows me as Bio or BG XD I hope you have a great time here. Do you want to be friends? And follow the rules..though I'm sure you've heard that many times.

How is this off-topic?

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • dejicandy_13 said:
    ^^ Um, hewo?O_o;

Yeah, I'm new here.XD Yup, ands thats all I've got to say.x_x
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to PM me. I'll try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you make a lot of friends,stay active,have fun and have a great time.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • dejicandy_13 said:
    ^^ Um, hewo?O_o;

Yeah, I'm new here.XD Yup, ands thats all I've got to say.x_x
    Hewwo and welcome to PC, dejicandy_13! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
  • Hello there, welcome to PC~
    I'm Demonic Angel, but you may call me Yami like everyone does. XD
    Please read and abide by the rules, and enjoy your stay here! Feel free to PM me if ever you need help, or anything at all~ =D

LilLatias

Name Switched to Kecleon_
    Years
  • Welcome to the PC! I like how you came up with your username. I'm never cleaver like that. I just think of a discribing word then a thing. (Describing word: Lil; Thing: Latias) If you ever need any help, contact me. Or, better yet, a more active member who will actually be able to help you.

Follow the rules, post lots, have fun. ^^
    ~LL

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • welcome welcome hope you have fun here at p.c i hope you enjoy your stay here wanna be freind's just PM ME:)

Back