• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Um, I'm gonna walk, alot! -WiFi Event-

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
    Tomorrow starts the Champion's Path WiFi Event. I checked Pokemon.com, and saw the new Route coming out tomorrow. This will be a welcomed addition for my Pokewalker, mostly because I have a long time before I get the Hoenn Field course. Anyone else happy we get the new route?

Also, Magikarp is no longer a weakling. It has Bounce. Beldum gains Zen Headbutt and Iron Head. I cannot wait now.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Oh wow, I didn't even know there was a new route coming out. It looks like I'll be spamming the Dowsing Machine more than anything. Focus Sash? Choice Items? Yes, please.
    A Selfdestruct Munchlax would be pretty cool, but I doubt I'll walk far enough to even see a hint of one.

Years
    Lol. I walk far enough, but no matter what I did, I never got a Pikachu with Volt Tackle.

Still, I'm getting better at pokewalker poke radar mastery, so maybe with summer meaning I go out more, then I'll get those awesome pokemon!

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    That's not really too special since Magikarp and Beldum already learn those moves in Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver. It expedites the process, though, and helps you conserve BP.

The exciting thing about this route is the Leftovers, Dragon Scale, and Reaper Cloth that are 100% on some of the Pokemon. But, you can already get those elsewhere.

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
    That's not really too special since Magikarp and Beldum already learn those moves in Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver. It expedites the process, though, and helps you conserve BP.

They might learn them in Platinum, HG, and SS, but not at lvl 5. And the items that come with them are outstanding.

But the Horsea will be the one I hunt for the most.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    They might learn them in Platinum, HG, and SS, but not at lvl 5. And the items that come with them are outstanding.

But the Horsea will be the one I hunt for the most.

Shuca, Wacan, and Occa Berries are pretty lame. I mentioned the other items in my edit, but you missed them ;)

To be technical, they learn the attacks at level 1, since they're Move Tutor attacks. I still don't think they're so good anyway, except maybe Zen Headbutt.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    May I just ask (for clarification) as it is a Wi-Fi event, does that mean I, as a European, could also download it via Wi-Fi Connection?

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    The good thing is that the Pokéwalker makes you fit xD

Is the event only for America or is it available in Europe like in France or something?

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    The good thing is that the Pokéwalker makes you fit xD

Is the event only for America or is it available in Europe like in France or something?

May I just ask (for clarification) as it is a Wi-Fi event, does that mean I, as a European, could also download it via Wi-Fi Connection?
    If you guys have the english versions of the games, then yes

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    WHAT!?!?

*checks website*

OH MY GAWD!!

I can't wait! Sounds fantastic! I love the whole Beldum moveset you talked about. Speaking of PokeWalkers I took my Pikachu for a walk recently on the Beautiful Beach route, and I actually was walking on the local beach!

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I moved recently and misplaced my Platinum (Has all my trade stuff on it) and my SoulSilver (Will be the replacement of Platinum once I get it done with and trade over my Platinum stuff) so my HeartGold will get the Path and my SS will suffer unless I find my SS before the event is over...(SS is my trade game and HG is my reset for fun challenges, repeat, whatever)

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Yes! I was on serebii yesterday wondering when it would come to America.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
    For those wondering who can get it...

Straight from the mouth that is Serebii:

"Nintendo have announced that the Winner's Path Pokéwalker course is to be given over WiFi for Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver from tomorrow, May 6th until June 25th 2010. This event will be available for America, Canada, Europe and Australasia."

And to those that are confused, no, it's not a typo, it's meant to say Australasia, not Australia.

Years
    I did not even realize that there would be a new course released tomorrow until I saw this thread. I plan to get this tomorrow morning.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    Snrolax with Selfdestruct. Yesssss! My 5th Fav. Pokemon has n new sweet move now. Downside: Have to make another Snorlax...to much work. Still got the event. "Cool Beans Yo"

-Okami

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Well, I've been walking. So far I've gotten a Bronzor and I tried to get a Horsea, but it ran from me...

Totodile seems to really like this route though. I am uber excited for Beldum and Munchlax. I'll have to be patient and walk alot to get them though.

I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!

*grabs record player and duct tape*

Back