• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um...

S3venAces

Amateur Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hello, I'm an ordinary pokemon fan. My favorite is probably Gengar...

Nice to meet you all.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi S3venAces. Gengar is an awesome Pokémon, even before it receives the Mega form. This forum is so friendly so no need to be shy to tell more about yourself. Anyway, nice to see you too, and I hope we can be friends.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hi S3venAces, welcome to PC! :D It's really a pleasure to meet you! Gengar is a pretty awesome Pokemon for sure. A great battler with an amazing design, what more could one ask for in a Ghost-type? x)

Why not start off by telling us more about yourself? What are your hobbies? Favourite foods? Favourite Pokemon game? Favourite aspect about the Pokemon franchise? We'd love to get to know more about you as a member!

Here you can find lots of things about Pokemon as well as non-Pokemon related topics. I recommend taking a look at Pokemon General and Chit Chat & Polls for some easy-to-post topics for starters. Also feel free to look around for anything else that might interest you!

If you have any questions or doubts whatsoever, our friendly Moderators are always ready to help you with anything you need. Also, my profile is always open, so do drop by to say hi anytime! That's all from me~ Hope to see you around and enjoy your stay at PC! n_n

Last edited:

S3venAces

Amateur Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Thanks guys for the warm welcoming...I really do appreciate it (pretty cool to see all the love Gengar's got too...haha). Regarding more about me, well, that's no one's business. As for the pokemon related stuff...

Gen 6 is currently my favorite.

The characters/trainers and pokemon themselves are my favorite part of the series along with the music. My favorite trainer is Silver (the Gen II rival).

My favorite spin off games are tied between Colosseum and the first two mystery dungeon games.

I hope that was more insightful. ~( = v = )~

Back