• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbra's [Witty Title Here] Everything and Anything shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I have a shiny Medicham nicknamed "Seraphim"
    6ivs
    jolly nature
    ability: pure power
    level 57

Interested?

I also noticed that you don't have a Volcanion if so I can provide you with that as well. A happy hour meowth from the germany event which is named as Mauzi. An event Serperior.

I'm interested in the shiny Diancie, whitney's milktank, shiny dialga and shiny palkia.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2017
    While this would be lovely, shiny Diancie is a pretty rare pokemon as it has only been officially released in one event. As such, I require either 2 rarer shinies, 2 rare events, 1 super rare event (like this one), or 3 normal event/shiny pokemon. Would you still like to work something out?

Ohh, sorry
    Sure, how about I add a shiny Larvitar or a shiny Dusclops with a Reaper Cloth?

Years
  • I have a shiny Medicham nicknamed "Seraphim"
    6ivs
    jolly nature
    ability: pure power
    level 57

Interested?

I also noticed that you don't have a Volcanion if so I can provide you with that as well. A happy hour meowth from the germany event which is named as Mauzi. An event Serperior.

I'm interested in the shiny Diancie, whitney's milktank, shiny dialga and shiny palkia.
    I do have a volcanion! Weird that it isn't on there anymore. Sure, I would be very interested in the shiny medicham, happy hour meowth, and the event serperior. As for the ones you would like, I can do those three for any other 3 shinies, shiny palkia and dialga, OR just shiny Diancie.

Ohh, sorry
    Sure, how about I add a shiny Larvitar or a shiny Dusclops with a Reaper Cloth?
    OOOooooOOOHHHH. Shiny Larvitar pretty please!

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I do have a volcanion! Weird that it isn't on there anymore. Sure, I would be very interested in the shiny medicham, happy hour meowth, and the event serperior. As for the ones you would like, I can do those three for any other 3 shinies, shiny palkia and dialga, OR just shiny Diancie.

OOOooooOOOHHHH. Shiny Larvitar pretty please!

I get that its rare but at the end of the day sadly its a clone ... that'll be harsh with me ..

I'm just having a really bad trade day .. someone told me to get them 2 volcanion codes, when I got them, after that they pulled out.

I'll pass on this one .. thank you

Some other day

Years
  • I get that its rare but at the end of the day sadly its a clone ... that'll be harsh with me ..

I'm just having a really bad trade day .. someone told me to get them 2 volcanion codes, when I got them, after that they pulled out.

I'll pass on this one .. thank you

Some other day
    Sorry we couldn't make a trade. Maybe some other time.

Nice!! :D
    I'm sending you a PM
    Okay!

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    hey i have shiny registeel looking to trade for a shiny m evee! let me know if it's ok

Years
  • Hello @UmbraVGG

its long time ago :D
    Ill have to re-check which Pokes i want :)

Anyway - listen to some great Ghibli music :P

Ill write u a PM later.

Greets~~

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    How about trading the shiny genesect for a 20th anniversary genesect?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back