• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbreon and Espeon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes1234

Vesalaki and Linda obsessor!
    Years
    I already posted my fanfic. It's called "The Journey of a Lifetime." Guess what? Vesalaki's in it! You should check it out. Just be warned; IT IS LONG AND STILL UNFINISHED!!! LOL! Later on this summer, I intend on getting Espeon ex and Umbreon ex! Those are two tight looking cards!

Wes1234

Years
    I already have the sprite! I have a shiny Espeon on Emerald! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE SHINY ESPEON CARD THOUGH!! If you know where I can buy one, PLEASE tell me! I want it BAD! I DON"T CARE what language it's in! (Geeee... It's not like I'm obsessed! LOL!)

Eevee_Espeon

Espeon Trainer
    Years
    Umbreon and Espeon Fan Club
    you can find the card by searching for espeon on ebay.

Wes1234

Years
    YES, PLEASE!!! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!!! (I've done enough begging.)

Oh and uhh, thank you for reading the story and liking it. It took me a good two hours revising it this morning! 0o0

EDIT: And please, if you could, would you post what you think of the story on the actual thread itself? I would appreciate it. I'm going to make a list of all the comments my readers had after I finish the story (which won't be for months). I've really never tried a story as big as this. It's good to see that some people actually like my first story ever! AND WRITING WAS NEVER MY SPECIALITY ANYWAYS! Wow.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    no the co-founder does not have a problem with it! ^__^ welcome to the club RayquazaX!! (i suppose ill have to be responsible 4 the club, as Kitkatcatherine hasnt been on lately)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back