• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbreon and Espeon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yeah but I'm not as good as Wes1234 lol he's the best he just inspired me to do a little one I'll do more.

Not a quick recolour it took some time with those shades of yellow ^^;

I figured that the shiny umbreon didn't make such a difference though it looks nice with the blue rings ^___^

Yeah but you can still make it a picture even if it's not a smiley but it would be better if it was...maybe if there wasn't a one background it would look nicer but I can't do that...

Eevee_Espeon said:
    you already did. well...in my club you did....
    He did I'm going joining that club ^^; I forgot about joining it sorry...

altarialover :t334:

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    Hmm... is anyone else having problems posting here? It hasnt let me post for a few days , I don't know why. anyway... Nice recoloring! Wes are you doing the shiny recolors of the other eevee evolutions?

Wes1234

Vesalaki and Linda obsessor!
    Years
    I've had trouble, too. I was trying to post Chapter 11 of my fanfic, but I kept getting Database Error. Anyways, yes the Eeveelution recolors are done. Look in the Eeveelution fanclub to see them. I'm not putting the other three in my sig... (doesn't mean they're bad, though)

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    *feels proud* lol
    Ok then I'll do another one *yawn* but I'm tired right now v__v;

I'll also join your club Eevee_Espeon!! =3

altarialover :t334:

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    ooh they look really good. I like the vaporeon's shiny form, but not Jolteon's or Flareon's. They are really similar to their origional colors; it would be cool if, maybe flareon was blue or green or something, and jolteon was say....like deep orange. idk I'm not that creative lol, but it seems to me their shiny forms aren't that diffrent. Oh well, anywho...

OMGWTFBBQ

Banned
    Years
    Introduction
    MATLAB is a high-level technical computing language and interactive environment for algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis, and numeric computation. Using MATLAB, you can solve technical computing problems faster than with traditional programming languages, such as C, C++, and Fortran.

You can use MATLAB in a wide range of applications, including signal and image processing, communications, control design, test and measurement, financial modeling and analysis, and computational biology. Add-on toolboxes (collections of special-purpose MATLAB functions, available separately) extend the MATLAB environment to solve particular classes of problems in these application areas.

MATLAB provides a number of features for documenting and sharing your work. You can integrate your MATLAB code with other languages and applications, and distribute your MATLAB algorithms and applications.

Key Features

* High-level language for technical computing
    * Development environment for managing code, files, and data
    * Interactive tools for iterative exploration, design, and problem solving
    * Mathematical functions for linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, filtering, optimization, and numerical integration
    * 2-D and 3-D graphics functions for visualizing data
    * Tools for building custom graphical user interfaces
    * Functions for integrating MATLAB based algorithms with external applications and languages, such as C, C++, Fortran, Java, COM, and Microsoft Excel

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    OMGWTFBBQ said:
    Introduction
    MATLAB is a high-level technical computing language and interactive environment for algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis, and numeric computation. Using MATLAB, you can solve technical computing problems faster than with traditional programming languages, such as C, C++, and Fortran.

You can use MATLAB in a wide range of applications, including signal and image processing, communications, control design, test and measurement, financial modeling and analysis, and computational biology. Add-on toolboxes (collections of special-purpose MATLAB functions, available separately) extend the MATLAB environment to solve particular classes of problems in these application areas.

MATLAB provides a number of features for documenting and sharing your work. You can integrate your MATLAB code with other languages and applications, and distribute your MATLAB algorithms and applications.

Key Features

* High-level language for technical computing
    * Development environment for managing code, files, and data
    * Interactive tools for iterative exploration, design, and problem solving
    * Mathematical functions for linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, filtering, optimization, and numerical integration
    * 2-D and 3-D graphics functions for visualizing data
    * Tools for building custom graphical user interfaces
    * Functions for integrating MATLAB based algorithms with external applications and languages, such as C, C++, Fortran, Java, COM, and Microsoft Excel

Oh wow. *sigh* Ok I'm not even going to start on how horribly offtopic this is. But go find somewhere to advertise your stupid random... "language" or whatever. Ugh I'm so tired of online advertising like this, spamming on forums and such. We really don't care, most of us aren't interested in whatever you advertise, other than the fact that it takes up a space in the forum that is seriously distracting and random. I wish you people woudn't do this. Now that I'm done ranting.... lol

Yeah, I like Flareon's shiny form if it were it's regular form. The orange is kind of more suited to fire and all. But I was thinking.... What if unbreon's shiny was white? with black circles.... hmm.... I'm going to go recolor a sprite and see that. Maybe I'll remake Jolteons'shiny to be some other color too..... ok brb when I'm done ^^

Last edited:

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    1337_spammz0r said:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! cant stop me spamming!!!!!!
    its R this time!!!

1.1 The R environment

R is an integrated suite of software facilities for data manipulation, calculation and graphical display. Among other things it has

* an effective data handling and storage facility,
    * a suite of operators for calculations on arrays, in particular matrices,
    * a large, coherent, integrated collection of intermediate tools for data analysis,
    * graphical facilities for data analysis and display either directly at the computer or on hardcopy, and
    * a well developed, simple and effective programming language (called `S') which includes conditionals, loops, user defined recursive functions and input and output facilities. (Indeed most of the system supplied functions are themselves written in the S language.)

The term "environment" is intended to characterize it as a fully planned and coherent system, rather than an incremental accretion of very specific and inflexible tools, as is frequently the case with other data analysis software.

R is very much a vehicle for newly developing methods of interactive data analysis. It has developed rapidly, and has been extended by a large collection of packages. However, most programs written in R are essentially ephemeral, written for a single piece of data analysis.

Oh dear. You know, you all better stop soon before I end up getting rather nasty rude in a PM to you. And I'm sure you don't want to hear what I have to say about you and your life. By the way, you can and will be stopped. It's not that hard; a mod will come by and kick you out of this forum. And so you know, your time is being wasted anyway since few people know what your talking about.

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    well.... I did both umbreon and Jolteon, but then I accidentally saved over the umbreon with the jolton ^^;; so here's the jolteon: Umbreon and Espeon Fan Club That's how I'd make my shiny jolton look. haha kinda looks like a vaporeon's coloring.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back