• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbreon and Espeon

Years
  • I have noticed through Serebii's screen shots there are items to make eevee evolve into espson and umbreon! YES ITS TRUE

but im worried that u will only get to use it once! NOOOOOOOO lol
    anyways i hope this topic will get every1s hopes up like it has mine :P

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • Well, here's hoping that they utilise the Gamecube's internal clock to ascertain what time of the day it is when Eevee evolves though friendship. If that is the case, then Espeon, here I come.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    For some strange reason in Emerald, my eevee evolved into Espeon during the night and my other eevee evolved into Umbreon during the day.. Hm.. Must be a glitch or something??

--- Kearah ---

Renagadez

Skillful samurai
    Years
  • --- Kearah --- said:
    For some strange reason in Emerald, my eevee evolved into Espeon during the night and my other eevee evolved into Umbreon during the day.. Hm.. Must be a glitch or something??

--- Kearah ---

not its not a glitch,I think they changed it in the new generation of pokemon(gba games) I though the same thing when I got an espeon when I wanted umbreon.

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
  • --- Kearah --- said:

--- Kearah ---
    It's according to the game's clock, not your time.

But even so, from noon to midnight(in game)Eevee will evolve to espeon. (Trying to evolve eevee in collo)

Jarman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    Murpheos said:
    Well, here's hoping that they utilise the Gamecube's internal clock to ascertain what time of the day it is when Eevee evolves though friendship. If that is the case, then Espeon, here I come.

Eevee uses items to evolve into Espeon and Umbreon in XD, not time & happiness.

Years
  • Yes thats what im so excited about...

btw the clock is a lil diff on R/S/E, its 12 midnight to 12 noon for an umbreon and 12 noon to 12 midnight for espeon... lil confusing i know

Cazz

Irish lass...
    Years
  • Clouds said:
    Yes thats what im so excited about...

btw the clock is a lil diff on R/S/E, its 12 midnight to 12 noon for an umbreon and 12 noon to 12 midnight for espeon... lil confusing i know

Ahh i always thought tha' if i evolved it at like... 10 o clock, it would evolve into Umbreon... but that makes more sense... thanks for tha'! ;)

Back