• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbreon or Espeon?

Umbreon or Espeon?

• Umbreon

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • Espeon

Votes: 16 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
    Umbreon or Espeon?
    Umbreon or Espeon?

There both gen 2 pokemon but what do you like better Umbreon or Espeon?

Just look at my sig and avatar and you will know what i like better.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    I don't want to ruin your happy moment or anything, but, this topic has already been made by Momo Uchiha here.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hmmm...l like Umbreon better.

Because it has higher defenses, and it's shiny is awesome.

Oh, and because in Pokemon Heroes, them weird women have an Espeon.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Both are awesome though I Prefer umbreon as I love Dark Types more than I love psychic types

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I like Espeon better because it looks cooler than Umbreon as a shiny but for battles I prefer Umbreon because it has strong moves.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    both suck lol >_>

If I had to pick one that sucked less, it'd be Umbreon. Espeon's horribly outclassed by most psychic-types in general, but Umbreon has the defenses to WishPass well. Vaporeon can do it better, though.

Seriously, they both suck, though. :V

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Umbreon. -pets Shiny Umbreon- They're jsut good pokemon to have to counter psychic and dark types on top of pretty decent movesets and stats.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    I can't decide so I just picked Espeon. Espeon because it's cool and looks kinda like a real cat. Umbreon because it's dark and awesome.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Umbreon is more powerful...
    and can be used as a staller and will slowly kill ur opponent off!

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    I love all the Eons, but between these two...Well, I really can't decide.

Espeon looks so elegant and mysterious and its Speed and Sp. Attack make it a good non-Legendary sub for Mewtwo. Arm it with Psychic, Shadow Ball, and whatever else you want and you've got a Psychic, Poison, and Fighting killing machine.

Umbreon looks badass and it's Shiny is, IMO, the best of all Shinies. It can definitely outlast Espeon in endurance, but its moveset and Offensive stats are to weak to put it to great use.

Back