• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbreon or Espeon?

That girl!

Oopsie, my fault.
    Years
    Umbreon. Besides a mysterious yet pretty design, it seems to be more powerful than Espeon. And it's not pink and does not look like a domesticated cat.

mawnji

fya burnin on my ds screen
    Years
    There both good pokes to use in wifi battles, but if i had to choose i would go with Umbreon. Espeon is win and all but when it comes down to a stall situation Umbreon is there to save the day.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Umbreon's design is better, imo. Espeon is kind of pretty but I don't like its tail, the tips of its ears, or its whisker-type things. :< Never have and probably never will, so while I do like both, Umbreon has my preference.

Years
    I use both. Or, actually, I use all 8 forms of Eevee. I'm doing an Eevee run of SS right now, and quite enjoying myself (though the first 15 levels are a slog, since they all only learn the same moves.)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Umbreon, "defense wins championships."

I use Umbreon as my sleep and cripple lead in the frontier. It's absolutely brilliant. I wouldn't have so many wins in the arcade without it.

Espeon's... okay, but... eh, it doesn't match up well.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Umbreon is awesome in Shiny Form. I always faved Umbreon over Espeon (Though I still like it)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Hmmm... Its a good uestion u ask
    Its shows ones strengths and goals
    But also
    Someones Weaknesses and desires

I''go with umbreon
    he's just awesome

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I like Espeon the best, since I am the offensive type of trainer, rather than the statues and defense trainer. Though I do like Umbreon shiny the best!

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    In battles, I like to use Umbreon as a tank, that can take hits, and Confuse Ray.

Other than that I always go with Espeon wherever I go.

halamence

Horror...
    Years
    I pick Umbreon.
    I also like Espeon but...
    -Umbreon makes greater in battles.
    -I love love love Dark and Ghsot types (Dragon too) (I also like Psychic a bit)
    -Espeon is too feminine >.<

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    True...Espeon can be seen as feminine, but....

-In movies I've seen, cats are stereotypically for women anyway, which is really irritating, as most of the girls I know have dogs, or cats and dogs, and I have both but only like the cat xD.
    -Also, "crazy cat lady", not "crazy cat man".

For that reason, don't argue about it being feminine without considering that they're all cats.

Sorry, I have strong opinions ^_^

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Espeon I suppose just because its a psychic type :D, I dislike the color pink on the other hand D:.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Umbrean. Just mainly because he looks more manly. I dont keep either one with me. I only keep the best of the best

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    Umbreon, Umbreon, Umbreon, Umbreon!
    So I think you know my choice :D ... Espeon lol.
    I've always liked Umbreon because of its design and I like defensive Pokemon too. I love it in both its normal colour and it's shiny form which is rare for me as I hate mostly all shiny Pokemon.

Back