• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

umm....hi everyone?

theholydiver

Black n' White, Black n' White
Years
  • Hi every member of the PokéCommunity world. I'm sorta new here....so yeah.
    Lemme share some of my interests.

(1) I love pokemon (obviously)
    (2) I like to do some rom hacking
    (3) I like mmo's, rpg's, and fps'
    (4) I like to skate

Yeah, that pretty much sums up about me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Helloooooo there! Great to see ya here at the PokeCommunity! I see you're interested in ROM hacking. :) Here at PC we have a quite large ROM hacking board that you might find pretty awesome, because they have everything you need in order to make your ROM hack game a success! Head on over to the Emulation section and get started!

We also have a wide variety of Pokemon topics to choose from. From the Anime, to the TCG, to any of the Pokemon games you may have played. There's so much to talk about! And the best part is the friends you will meet here. It's pretty awesome. :3

Enjoy it here! I'm sure you will! Be sure to read the community rules, though...they're pretty important. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. :) Have fun!

Back