• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umm... Hi. -waves-

Years
    So. I actually joined this forum a few days ago. I suppose it's taken me a while to get an introductory post up. ^^; I never know how to word these things. >.<

Well, a few things about me... Ummm... I'm 25 years old, turning 26 in a few days and I'm a female. I've been playing pokemon since it first came out. (Though I really don't have much knowledge to show for that since I just play to have fun...) I managed to badger my mom and my uncle enough to get them to buy me both a game boy color (lime green) and a red version. <3 Oh the hours I spent on that game.~ It's almost hard to believe how far it has come. I'm super happy it didn't just die off though. (Like digimon or somethin.)

A few other non-pokemon related facts about me? I work full time, married to the most wonderful woman in the world (though that's mostly just my opinion), and my hobbies include reading fanfiction, drawing anime styled pictures, and watching anime/yaoi/shonen ai.

I think that should be enough to start a few conversations. :3 I enjoy making new friends and it would be wonderful to have a few to talk pokemon with. ^_^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Well, howdy do! Aw, don't worry about how to word your intro, so long as you have one, make it any way that you'd like! Well, truth be told I never really know how to properly introduce my self in forums, buuut yeah! I'm glad that you've took the time to be with us today!

I've been playing pokemon since childhood myself, and yeah, I too, used to bug my parents to buy me a gameboy color to play it! When I finally had one, it was one of the most fun days ever! I remember getting a turqoise gameboy color, with pokemon yellow as my first pokemon game! And yeah, isn't it outstanding how far pokemon has come? They're in the 6th gen already, with the pokemon anime still going! I can't wait to see what they've come up with next. :3

Aww, congrats for being married! How long have you been married? I really would love to be married someday, but, I'm just waiting for the right person - someone who's kind, easy-going to talk with, and pretty compassionate~ But, it's really nice that you've met your special someone, and I'm happy for the both of you. ^^ I used to write some fanfiction myself, mainly about pokemon. But, it was.. pretty random!

Anywho, feel free to talk to me about whatever anytime! I'm always open if you' like to contact me; I can help you out with anything too! Anyways, it's really nice to meet you, and I hope you'll enjoy your stay here in PC. :3

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    Hi and welcome to PokéCommunity Forums! that's okay.
    Late introductions are surely fine, I love making friends and drawing anime as well.
    That I'm not that good at drawing, I just really love drawing one ^^ I watched
    like billions of anime and never get tired of watching. I really like people who have
    the same interest as me. Feel free to vm/pm me! Enjoy the rest of the forum bye.

- Sagittaruis

Aw, you sound like an absolutely amazing person. Welcome to the community, Dei! (= That's your name, yes?

I've been playing Pokemon for as long as you have and remember my happiness when mom got me Red version for Christmas. Playing Pokemon was the cool thing to do and pretty much everyone in my class played; good times. Pokemon's still amazing and I'm proud to have stuck with it for over fifteen years. Guess that means you've tried X and Y, the newer games, too? How have you been enjoying those?

If you're into anime you're going to love the General Entertainment board so be sure to stop by. PokeCommunity has tons of anime fans which means you'll have that many more people to talk to! I'm a huge fan myself.. perhaps we have some series in common. :D

Be sure to send me a friend request if you're ever looking for a friend and have a great stay! Thanks for joining us.

Years
    Thank you for the warm welcomes! <3 Sorry it took me a while to get back to you guys. I seem to be making a habit of being late around here. ^^; lol

Answers to questions~

LGDArm - I've been legally married since last December. It was a domestic partnership for two years before that and I was together with my wife for a year before that. That makes it a four year relationship now. ^_^ We would have been married in 2010 if it would have been legal back then. lol

Cirno - I got X as soon as it was out. Pre-ordered it in fact. ^_^ I absolutely love it! If for no other reason than Amie. lol I just love getting to pet and play with my pokemon. X3 I'm not too good at the battling or training part (Which are kind of the biggest parts of the game, I know, but I can still love somethin even though I'm not good at it. XD) but I love picking out my favorites to play with and raising them like they were pets. <3 I've been spending a good deal of time fawning over my new joltick lately. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2014
    As I like to say, better late than never! Hahah I know what you mean about finding it difficult to word your introduction. It's a lot different that introducing yourself in person, you know? Anyway, nice to meet you! I'm a new member myself! :D

Back