• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umm...Hi?

Ac93x

Pokemon Woot
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    :t352: Hello My Names Alex ,but you can call me Acx for short......Nothing else to say,.. just that ima Poke fan and im willing to make some new friends :cer_smile:

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Hiya Alex!! Welcome to PC forums! =3 PM me if u need any help! hope u enjoy ur stay!

Ac93x

Pokemon Woot
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    :t352: Will do :) and Thank you for the welcoming

Alec_

Years
    Hello Welcome to the Community. I hope you have a good time in here. Have fun making friends >3. ^_^. Enjoy~. xD.

~Fairytales.

Ac93x

Pokemon Woot
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    :t352: Thx :x ....ohh and i havent read the rules yet, but is it against the rules to post less then 3 words...or is that another site xD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Welcome to PC Alex, I hope you have a fantastic time here at our community. You seem to be a Kecleon fan am I right?

Anyways, if you need any sort of help don't be afraid to contact me via VM or PM. Don't forget to read the rules if you already haven't and have fun. ;)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    :t352: Thx :x ....ohh and i havent read the rules yet, but is it against the rules to post less then 3 words...or is that another site xD
    It is, in fact, against the rules to make posts with less than four words unless otherwise stated in the rules of a specific board. It's not too hard to come up with a short sentence though, am I right? :3

Welcome, welcome Alex. Always a pleasure to have another Pokéfan posting around.

Hope you enjoy yourself. (>'')>

Back