• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

umm... Hiya People!

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
  • hi, im SilverStilletto. im new here. very new. this is my first time being a member of a forum. im kind of freaked. i hope i can make some new friends here. *faints due to freakedoutedness*

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    This is your first? I understand why you're intimidated, then. No prob--there's a lot of welcoming people around anxious to be your friend. For starters, I'd suggest checking out the Trivia forums. For anything additional, VM me.

Remember: you're a member!

Inferno-Ape

Nope.avi
    Years
  • Hello Silv! (mind if I call ya that?) Welcom to Pokecommuntity forums! I'm Inferno-Ape!
    (Infernape and inferno were taken T^T) So...Give me a PM If you wanna chat!

(Warning:My avatar may induse Rofling.)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I SO should've seen this >.>

Forgive me, I've been rather...busy lately.

Anyways, it's nice to see you here, Silver <3 And don't be afraid, there are plenty of people who join a forum like this for their first time and end up having a great time~

Just remember, I'll be there for you, so if you need anything, just ask me XD

So yes, welcome to PC :3

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen today
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx don't worry you'll make a lot of new friends here if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Years
  • Welcome SilverStilleto, my name is David1228 and I want to say that it's wonderful to meet new people here, if they don't have experience at a forum.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Welcome, SilverStiletto. ^^ It's OK to be a bit freaked out by the forum a bit (I was at first), but post around and you'll come to love this place. :3 I hope to see you around. ^^

Years
  • Welcome Silv! As you already see the people here are VERY welcoming, and you will have an amazing time. This whole forum is filled with nice people who all like to talk about Pokemon. Its great! =]

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Hey there welcome!
    Be sure to read the rules and have fun!

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Don't worry, everyone picks up forums quickly. You'll be fine ;D

Welcome to PC and have a great time here!

Back