• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

umm...im new...

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
Years
  • Welcome to the pc zane have a good time.[plain and straight forward huh i could not think of anything else to type]*gives a cheeseburger*

Last edited:

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    Hiya! ^_^ Welcomes to PC, enjoy the stay and have fun. PM if you wanna be friends.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey ZT, I hope you like it here and please follow the rules

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Hi there ^__^, I hope that you also enjoy your stay here at pokemon community, if you need any help or if you just want a friend, please feel free to PM me.

Have fun ^_^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I see you look like an interesting newbie.I like that ^0^

*hands Kanna plushies*

PM me about anything and I'm sure we can become good friends :3

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hiya ZT! ^____________^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. :3 My n ame is Kelsey, it sure is nice to meet you. =D Feel free to PM me if you ever feel like chatting or if you have a question, I'd be more than happy to help you out. ^^ Enjoy your stay~!

~Kelsey

Back