• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ummm...Hello =)

letsbefriends

You Can Call Me Jun
Years
  • Ummm...Hi im new here at pokecommunity, i decided to join cause i love pokemon and one of my dream is to make a hack of a pokemon...could anyone possibly help me?

donkey96

ROM Mapper
    Years
  • Hello, Jun. Welcome to PC!
    I'm sure lots of people would like to help you make your hack. I like to call myself a mapper, but I'm not sure if I'm all that good :P

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • If ROM hacking is what you aim to do, then you've certainly found the right place.

Documents and Tutorials board would be the best place to get yourself started, m'dear. You can find it located right inside the Emulation board. Reading up on some o' those will certainly get you on the fast track to success. Other than that, just play around with the tools until you start gettin' the hang of it, and of course, feel free to ask questions in the Simple Questions thread whenever you find yourself in a pickle.

Have some fun, and welcome aboard. \o/

Back