• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ummm...

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    What's up! I'm Dragon! And aw, no worries. We're excited to have you on here! And yeah, maybe you can tell us a little bit about yourself? Do you love pokemon or play pokemon a lot? I play pokemon sometimes myself, and you know, I always love replacing the 3rd gen. Ahhh. How about interests? Maybe video games? Mmm, well either way, I hope you'll explore and see what you like! If you have any questions you can ask me anytime. :3

Years
    Why, welcome to PC! Tell us about yourself. What's your fav pokemon, pokemon game, etc.?

What's up! I'm Dragon! And aw, no worries. We're excited to have you on here! And yeah, maybe you can tell us a little bit about yourself? Do you love pokemon or play pokemon a lot? I play pokemon sometimes myself, and you know, I always love replacing the 3rd gen. Ahhh. How about interests? Maybe video games? Mmm, well either way, I hope you'll explore and see what you like! If you have any questions you can ask me anytime. :3

Well, I'm more of an older gen lover. However I am very impressed with the new games as they are entirely creative and addicting, I have a heart for Eevees however in battle my favorites are Umbreon, Heracross, Raichu and Primeape. I like pizza. My favorite game was the Pikachu Edition Yellow but now I like the heartgold/soulsilver and white/black.

Years
    Welcome to PC EeveeQ!!
    haha I have no idea what I'm doing either so we should get along just fine. hope you enjoy yourself and meet plenty of cool people while you're here man.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Well, I'm more of an older gen lover. However I am very impressed with the new games as they are entirely creative and addicting, I have a heart for Eevees however in battle my favorites are Umbreon, Heracross, Raichu and Primeape. I like pizza. My favorite game was the Pikachu Edition Yellow but now I like the heartgold/soulsilver and white/black.

Ah, I see. Pokemon White and Black has an amazing storyline indeed! I really hope the future pokemon games will follow their example of a developed storyline~ <33

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    hi eevee and welcome to pc! it's okay if you don't know what you're doing. there's plenty of nice people on here to help you out! have you ever been on a forum before? you should tell us a little about yourself so we can help you find a forum section perfect for you! let me know if you need any help! just drop me a vm ^_^

Years
    thanks for welcoming me guys. and I really like trading pokemon too however i dont have a 3ds so if you guys want to battle me or trade with me it will have to be on black and white if thats fine with you guys :D..
    Also I like how there are so many things to do in the newer games and i really hope that the creators keep doing what they are doing to make the pokemon games as great as possible.

Raichu is a cutie and a favorite of mine.. Pikachu's cute too but nothing beats the adorableness of Raichu. <3 Welcome to PC, Eevee!

I'm a fan of your super good taste in Pokemon, lol. You're also right that the newer games are very impressive and offer a slew of features that I never thought we'd be getting, especially things like worldwide trading and battling. As someone who came from the link cable days it's still almost nearly unbelievable. That said, please do stick around and enjoy your time on the forum!

Back