• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

PokemonMaster97

"The King Of The Flying Types"
Years
  • Been reading 2ch and come up with this:

Pretty much the poster says this information is serious.
    There are going to be 4 more eeveelutions:

The first is level up while holding the black belt into a fighting type.
    The second is level up while holding soft sand into a ground type.
    The third is level up while holding a metal coat into a steel type.
    The last is level up while holding dragon scale into a dragon type.

Personally, these sound really fake.
    EDIT: I highly doubt this information as it was coming from a thread that was about thinking up eeveelutions, but the poster seemed to think that it was serious.

If these were real, they would of done them in gen 4 as when you gave an eevee a black belt or whatever, it didnt evolve. Just because it is in a different region, doesnt mean in would change the way the eevee evolved. ( If you get what I mean... ^_^)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Found these on internet:
    Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

I'm pretty sure the two evolutions are fake. If you remember this picture:
    Spoiler:

The second evolution for Tsutaja doesn't even match the one in the scan. The one in the scan has a straighter neck piece and the leaves on its back is more shown than the one above.
    As for the last one, the quality is more terrible than the other two. :( I'll say, it's really monstrous and I prefer the one Pokébeach and Serebii has shown more than this one.

The Red Chain

.... Is it weird that I think the second evolution looks like a duck? XDD

If you notice, the "third" evolution of Tsutaja has excellent quality on his outlines, which does not resemble the other two in any way. The quality decreased this gen in exchange for full-body motion, while that final sprite still has DPPt quality. The supposed third evolution resembles the other two look wise, but I love how Tsutaaja's eyes magically vanish in the final evolution. :'D

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years
  • When will we see the real evos? I'm getting scared that these will be real...

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • however, if they are real, GF did a VERY bad job.
    anyways, here's a picture i found at PJ:

You cannot trust ANYONE with the name "Anonymous", I have encountered MANY people claim that they made a certain existing Pokemon, I've met someone who claims that he created Scott from Emerald, even though Sugimori created Scott, (his name just happens to be Scott, as well as looking like him) he also claimed that he created Lucario, also created by Sugimori, and said that Lucario was Mewtwo's son, and this was THREE MONTHS after Diamond and Pearl were released in the states even! It's pretty obvious that he never played past Maylene, or even went to Iron Island, else that would explain RIOLU, I have no excust that this just HAS to be Scott, I know where Scott lives, and I CAN just walk over there from here and slap him in the face, because he lives only a mile from where I live......

Though I may be wrong, for all we know, this guy could be working for Nintendo in secret and has told us a big fat lie in order to hide their existence.....

Just how many times do I have to link to this: https://pokebeach.com/2010/09/isshu-starter-evolutions-apparently-leaked-blue-yanappu

And the site Pokebeach links to: https://pokexperto.net/index2.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1283350696&archive=&start_from=&ucat=2& Which has pictures of them that are larger and clearer than the ones on Serebii or Pokebeach, they're not just simply just cut and pasted and enlarged from the picture, else they would have clear distortion around them

Not to mention THIS quote from PokeExperto, translated:

PokeExperto said:
    We assure you that these Pokemon are real.

Then, going back to PokeBeach:

Pokebeach said:
    Three days ago, the webmaster of the Spanish Pokemon site Pokexperto, Melkor, received word from a "special source" that the evolutions on 2ch are real and thus posted them as such. The website has posted information from this special source before and it has turned out to be true, so I had reason to believe Melkor was telling the truth. In conferring with him today, I was able to see some of the material the source had given him, including a sprite of Tsutaaja's final evolution (which matches the photo) and a sprite of another Pokemon. To test if the source was giving Melkor genuine images and to test if Melkor was telling me the truth, I asked him to describe the appearance of the covered-up Pokemon from the Pokemon Musical screenshot on the official Black and White website; he gave me a very specific description on the spot, and I'll just say one word: eyebrows. If the description he gave me is true, his source and the starters below will be validated. Regardless, you obviously have the choice to believe the legitimacy of these evolutions or not; after all, nothing is totally official until Nintendo reveals them.

In other words, they ARE real, not to mention that the art for the Tsutaja final evolution DOES NOT MATCH the art of Milotic he gave us, I have zoomed in on the art and have matched the shapes exactly, they are not edits, not traces, and not ripoffs, they are the real deal

Finnaly, on the Mijumaru evolution, I found this post on the Pokebeach forums this morning:
    I've heard that it's based off a large otter. Can't really elaborate on that right now, but I'll do some digging.

I then did some research and discovered that it is NOT a Sea Lion, but a Giant Otter, an animal that lives in South America, you can read about them here on Wikipedia.....

Say whatever you want about them being fake, I believe that they are real, and I will continue to believe them until I see the official evolutions, then we can forget this ever happened.....

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years
  • You cannot trust ANYONE with the name "Anonymous", I have encountered MANY people claim that they made a certain existing Pokemon, I've met someone who claims that he created Scott from Emerald, even though Sugimori created Scott, (his name just happens to be Scott, as well as looking like him) he also claimed that he created Lucario, also created by Sugimori, and said that Lucario was Mewtwo's son, and this was THREE MONTHS after Diamond and Pearl were released in the states even! It's pretty obvious that he never played past Maylene, or even went to Iron Island, else that would explain RIOLU, I have no excust that this just HAS to be Scott, I know where Scott lives, and I CAN just walk over there from here and slap him in the face, because he lives only a mile from where I live......

Though I may be wrong, for all we know, this guy could be working for Nintendo in secret and has told us a big fat lie in order to hide their existence.....

Just how many times do I have to link to this: https://pokebeach.com/2010/09/isshu-starter-evolutions-apparently-leaked-blue-yanappu

And the site Pokebeach links to: https://pokexperto.net/index2.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1283350696&archive=&start_from=&ucat=2& Which has pictures of them that are larger and clearer than the ones on Serebii or Pokebeach, they're not just simply just cut and pasted and enlarged from the picture, else they would have clear distortion around them

Not to mention THIS quote from PokeExperto, translated:

Then, going back to PokeBeach:

In other words, they ARE real, not to mention that the art for the Tsutaja final evolution DOES NOT MATCH the art of Milotic he gave us, I have zoomed in on the art and have matched the shapes exactly, they are not edits, not traces, and not ripoffs, they are the real deal

Finnaly, on the Mijumaru evolution, I found this post on the Pokebeach forums this morning:

I then did some research and discovered that it is NOT a Sea Lion, but a Giant Otter, an animal that lives in South America, you can read about them here on Wikipedia.....

Say whatever you want about them being fake, I believe that they are real, and I will continue to believe them until I see the official evolutions, then we can forget this ever happened.....

:O

Ok now we just have to wait tillthe next CoroCoro/Pokemon Sunday
    Anyways how did pokexperto find the evoulutions?

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • :O

Ok now we just have to wait tillthe next CoroCoro/Pokemon Sunday
    Anyways how did pokexperto find the evoulutions?

They found them to be the evolutions because the webmaster there has recieved word from a "special source", which is most likely somebody from Game Freak, the website has posted information from the source before, and it ended up being true, I don't remember what it was, but I am pretty sure that they are telling the truth.....

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'm convinced that these evolutions are indeed real. They look awesome the more I look at them. I dunno if Imma pick Grass or Water this time... this will be the first time I've strayed away from the Fire starter.

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    It would be funny if a GameFreak worker made these "fakes" and gave them to serebii. and claimed them to be real, while they really aren't.
    Being that he/she is a worker at gamefreak he/she will be believable.
    And that person would be laughing his ass off now.

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    @ Masterge77, nice point there, you really got me confused now, I really don't know what to beleive, Anyway i m fine with these evolution if they turn out real, the grass and water evos look epic but the fire starter evos look weird :P.

Rankurusu

WHITE VERSION AT LAST!!
    Years
  • It would be funny if a GameFreak worker made these "fakes" and gave them to serebii. and claimed them to be real, while they really aren't.
    And probably sitting on a curb begging for change

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    It would be funny if a GameFreak worker made these "fakes" and gave them to serebii. and claimed them to be real, while they really aren't.

Its against company policies to be able to do things like that. Advertising false information even as a joke can get the company sued and the person fired.

As for these, that gif shouldn't have used "Don't even look like Pokemon". That right there discredits their entire point. When Zekrom and Reshrim came out, the first words out were "They don't look like Pokemon." Well they are real. People that use that phrase don't know what they are talking about and have zero credit when trying to argue points.

Until Sept 15th for the Master Document or the 18th for the game's release we won't know anything about the starter's evolutions.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • Its against company policies to be able to do things like that. Advertising false information even as a joke can get the company sued and the person fired.

As for these, that gif shouldn't have used "Don't even look like Pokemon". That right there discredits their entire point. When Zekrom and Reshrim came out, the first words out were "They don't look like Pokemon." Well they are real. People that use that phrase don't know what they are talking about and have zero credit when trying to argue points.

Until Sept 15th for the Master Document or the 18th for the game's release we won't know anything about the starter's evolutions.
    This.

As soon as I saw "Despite the fact that they don't look anything like Pokemon..." I immediatedly skipped past it. Not worth considering the views of someone incredibly close-minded.

Last edited:

ponpasdejabon

Gothithelle in Wah!
    Years
  • Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread
    The "shinny" Yanappu:

In Pokexperto says is a " Water Version of Yanappu", but i think it's shinny, no the green, there is a Blue Yanappu next to it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    The "shinny" Yanappu:

In Pokexperto says is a " Water Version of Yanappu", but i think it's shinny, no the green, there is a Blue Yanappu next to it.

We can't see your image. Besides it has been confirmed that it is a Monkey Trio (Grass, Water, and Fire).

Back