• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    Starters are more unconfirmed than anything. I completely believe Mujimaru and Tsutarja's 2nd evo just because of the beta art. If they're real, I'm happy. If not, I'm still happy.

Yanappu's evo came from PokeJungle.net. I think they just made the sprite from fanart and I can't read pokexperto cause it's spanish and I honestly don't care because it's so soon to release date and I'm hoping to get a rom like I did with heartgold and soulsilver.

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
    Years
    I think that Yanappu evolution head sprite is just a fanart drawn based on the description (which could be fake) that we already have.

Well… it's head at least. From all that I can gather it has an 85% chance of being legitimate. Enjoy If you're wondering why it is cut out… its because a full screenshot leak can cause bad news for sources who leak information to sites.

BTW don't lynch me if this turns out to be false for some reason. :p

<3 pokejungle

Just like before Diamond and Pearl were out sites like Serebii would get information before they were generally supposed to. Sometimes they were told how much they were allowed to leak.

Basically this sprite could be real but its only the head because Pokejungle doesn't want to get into legal trouble.

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
    Years

Eh, the sprite is far too well made to actually be in B&W. Like I've said before, B&W's Pokemon sprites sacrificed their quality for motion, and now match in quality with RBY's. That sprite's quality is on par with DPPt's. Blatant failure on the spriter's part. XD
    Actually, from my standpoint it is on par with other B/W Sprites.

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
    Years
    From Pokexperto's Twitter:
    Fanart for Yanappu Evo (mostly right, just add white-haired armpits) https://bit.ly/bmJgZp RT @Boarbeque

Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Credit for the art goes to the user Unown of Pokejungle.net.

It is a great tribute to Elvis.

From Pokexperto's Twitter:
    532: A Fighting Type guy with a wooden plank. See image: https://yfrog.com/mzkn7p

Hiro did a fake image with it, but the sprite is real. He took this image as base and changed sprites and tidbits: https://bit.ly/d0aDtE

This doesn't really surprise me. I wouldn't mind if that pokemon was real. I still doubt the starters being real. I don't really mind them being real but they aren't all too logical or Game Freak's style. That pokemon with the wooden plank really isn't their style either.

Last edited:

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years
    Guys every thing on Pokejungle is fake and fanmade!

I dont think that pokejungle even has a source to get info.

Spoiler:

I really hope that isn't Yanapuu's evo, its too fugly :S

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    Lol, I'm hating and loving the new "rumoured" yanappu evo.

Spoiler:

1. pokejungle posts info from all the other pokemon sites,, even pokeexperto.
    But he alway's says that those fakemon are fake untill proven real.
    2. yes he is. so what?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Spoiler:

PokéJungle is just reporting the information that PokExperto are giving out. He clearly states on his website that those Pokémon are unconfirmed.

Hence why they are in "Fake 5th Gen & Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread"

Also I don't see what his sexuality has to do with anything.

----

Ninja'd like twice D:

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    even serebii doesn't post their source most of the time but pokejungle gets all info from different sites including pokexperto.

pokejungle is reporting an evo for kibago.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Gen 5 just took a huge crap on the geodude line. These actually look real (from pokeexperto)

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I feel like crying. If some of this stuff is real, fail on GF's part. In my opinion. And sepaking of opinions, let #Emochu have his own. We're all entitled.

Also, this has to be fake. I've already seen it somewhere before.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    If all these 'leaks' were real, Nintendo would have already make Pokéxperto website.

Or at least, that's what I think.​

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    yay the starter evos are fake :D
    more than enough proof for me :)
    i just hope serebii hurries up& removes them,or hes gonna get alot of bad pr, when the real ones are revealed :/

-------

does anyone remember the 4legged "spider" we saw months ago next to the sarcophagus? anyone else notice it used either spark,or wild volt (or a similar electric attack)? im guessing its bug/electic :)

--------

oh& i saw a list containing the amount of new pokemon& their types is that confirmed? :)

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    What?

At this point, they're practically confirmed to be real.

No, it's not.

have you seen the zoomed out pictures?

im sure its still on pokebeach, & in this thread

& anyone could tell those borders are horribly fake without those photo proving it

not to mention, i never knew nintendo to trace over their own work *points to the small curve next to the 1st grass evos head*

plus they dont match the official artwork AT ALL, the colouration is horrible, plain, & amateur at best (this is coming from a major in art)

Are you a Pokéxperto slave or something?

EDIT: @fushigidanechan cool signature :D

i second both of those :)

Last edited:

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    Are you a Pokéxperto slave or something?

Oh, yeah. I'm PokeExperto's slave, simply because I happen to understand how unconfirmed Pokemon, who have been backed up as real by Serebii, WPM, PokeJungle, and many others, have an extremely large chance of being legit.

Great logic.

have you seen the zoomed out pictures?

im sure its still on pokebeach, & in this thread

& anyone could tell those borders are horribly fake without those photo proving it

not to mention, i never knew nintendo to trace over their own work *points to the small curve next to the 1st grass evos head*

plus they dont match the official artwork AT ALL, the colouration is horrible, plain, & amateur at best (this is coming from a major in art))

These were arguments I used. But when you take into consideration how PokeExperto had leaked a silhouette of a cat-like Pokemon, which happened to be confirmed legit, along with the fact numerous other important figures in the fanbase have confirmed the legitimacy of the evolutions, it's hard to deny them.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    These were arguments I used. But when you take into consideration how PokeExperto had leaked a silhouette of a cat-like Pokemon, which happened to be confirmed legit, along with the fact numerous other important figures in the fanbase have confirmed the legitimacy of the evolutions, it's hard to deny them.

i saw it on serebii & pokebeach first.... so ya...

Back