• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
Years
  • Here's pokexpreto's third legendary:
    Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread
    Looks interesting. It looks like it could be the thrid legendary, but I don't know. It looks a little funny to me.

Shadow01192

RK9 Unit
    Years
  • they made charizard, which removed fires weakness to ground
    and empoleon which lost its weakness to grass
    not to mention torterra which lost its weakness to fire :P

they will,hopefully :)

Umm torterra is totally weak to fire. You must have meant to say Swampert which lost its weakness to electric.

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years
  • Can every one please stop flaming me and calling me a shameless liar ;_;

I put the fact that he was gay in a spoiler cause it was off topic! ;_;, why are you all so mean!

Any ways I'm starting to belive these final starter evos are real, and I'm not sure about the DSi screenshots...were they from B/W tour or something? Or was it rom some guy at GF.

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
    Years
  • To be honest, I think they look awful, but there isn't enough proof to support or deny either claim. We can keep arguing, but everyone getting worked up kinda makes this not feel like a true "community." I can't wait till the game comes out so people will let this topic die.

Most likely those starter evos are in fact just anime art. They will look a lot better when they are actual sprites and in sugimori style.

Another thing, Pokemon Info Games has posted nothing but complete fakes thus far. They are not to be trusted.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Most definetly a fake, seriously, that thing is so damn ugly!

omg wut? dosent matter, some pokemon will be ugly :/

anyways i think its possple for some of those aspects in the 3rd legend. like it being on four legs, and its tail. its head looks like a mix of the other to.

#Emochu

Years
  • As long as Magboartar is not fire/fighting I will be fine with the starters.

I hope its fire ground.

I dont see why everyone hates Tsutarja's final, it looks pretty awesome IMO. Grass/Dragon, Grass/Psychic or Grass/Poison??

#Emochu

Years
  • Definatly not grass/dragon as it would break the triangle. Grass/poison is the best bet.

Sorry sir I'm very stupid with Pokemon type Matchups.....sometimes.

@:Countryemo: If the Pokeexperto Miji evo was real, How would it be fighting if it was bipedal?

I hope its water dark. Cause then it would be like a Water version of Zoroark. Awesome :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2013
    about that
    i dont realy want a fire fieght end evo AGAIN it would be the third its getting boring -,-
    grass dragon sounds cool and whats about water ice ? ^^

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    As long as Magboartar is not fire/fighting I will be fine with the starters.

Mijumaru suited the title for water/fighting best until its last evolution. That one just made it look more majestic as I said previously, and not so much of a fighter anymore. :(
    Now Pokabu and its evolutions have the advantage of being a fighting type, especially with its design. It'll be a disappointment to me though, since as like many of the above posters has said, we've been getting a lot of the fire/fighting types. We have a slight chance of getting our wish for Mijumaru's evolutions becoming part fighting type, but hopefully these are fake and the designs are different and more reasonable.

I guess there is not much to say since we just have 10 more days left. If things are going as it is, we might not get anymore information about the starter evolutions until we see for ourselves. In a way this would make us more hungry and eager to see if its real or not by playing the games ourselves. However if we got confirmation that they are fake before the games are released, I'd hope not to see the official ones and wait the couple of days left. This way we'll be able to still have some excitement and curiosity in us.

Back