• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underneath Your Clothes

Boxers or briefs?

• Boxers

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Briefs

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Going comando (nothing)

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other (For the girls or whatever else)

Votes: 21 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I wear briefs and sometimes go commando (yeeaah, lol). I've never worn boxers before, and I'm not that kind of person that like changes so I'll most likely stay wit briefs.

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
    I wear boxers because briefs are just too restricting, and i think i might want to have children some day. I don't think I've ever gone commando, maybe I've been nude in my own home but in public? That just seems like indecent exposure, even though none can see it.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    I wear what every other girl wears, except sometimes I wear boxers as jammie pants if I have none, but I'll usually have something under that. XD (This is weird...)

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
    Heh, I mostly wear boxers. When the situation calls for something else, I adapt and overcome.

BTW, free ballin' sounds better than "Going commando".

Years
    I like the boxers, cotton boxers. Wearing briefs is too constricting, I need the room. I've gone commando in my school pants before, practically the whole final school year. I'd love to go naked everywhere but the states wont allow it. :(

I wear nothing when I go to bed, freedom in bed is better than something rubbing against you when you're twisting and turning in bed.

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    I went to the first posters profile before I posted anything. I thought it was going to say

Anyway, I wear boxer briefs. Everyone thinks they're "Tighty Whities" though. :s

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Boxers definately. Not only is it more healthy for males due to the space it isn't as constricting. Though I don't mond wearing boxer briefs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back