• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underrated or wrongly-ignored movies

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Did he honestly compare Romeo + Juliet to Hitler invading Europe omg

I really enjoyed Unthinkable, it was sad to see how little attention it got (well, I think it didn't get enough attention). It was good to see Samuel Jackson tone down his BADASS PERSONA somewhat and give the role some credibility. Plus, the twist ending (well, I saw it coming but still) was pretty sweet as well.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    A movie that is DEFINITELY under rated...well theres two
    The first 2 batman films (the Tim Burton ones...i know they arent genuinely the first but theyre the first of the modern ones)
    It may just be that im a sick **** or something but...I genuinely loved the films....they focused on the villains i know but i liked the villains more than batman
    and jack nicholson as the joker...just amazing

but it is a bit dark so...not advised for kids to look it up :)
    but if you've got 2 hours free and you like a stroke of tim burton
    these are 2 films id reccommend

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I definitely think Changeling is a highly underrated movie. It is, excluding the Harry Potter franchise, my favourite movie in the whole world. It was nominated for just one Oscar (for Angelina Jolie's heartbreaking performance as a mother searching for her missing child) and received lukewarm reviews all-round. But I found the entire thing moving and fascinating. Angelina deserved that Oscar, too.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    I think Click is a fairly underrated movie. Most people pass it off as just another forgettable Adam Sandler flick, but I really like the plot and the message behind it. It also has a scene in it that almost made me cry, which is incredibly rare when I watch movies. Any movie that can do that is good in my book.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Let The Right One In is a vampire movie that follows the same footsteps as Twilight but is overall better in pretty much every way, at least in my opinion anyways.

Back