• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underrated Pokemon Soundtracks!

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Because we know Pokemon has pretty good music, but what about those one-offs and random gems that come and go with little notice?

What are some tracks from any game that you think are underrated and awesome? (I'm bored and going through youtube at the moment, so you can see why I did this.

For me, I'd say the Lightning Dome in the TCG game.

I think it would have been cool to see this as a cameo track in B/W in like a club place in Castelia or something... Maybe that cafe in the back alley? :3

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    Underrated and forgotten :)

I wish these music were in the handhelds :(

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd say the music from the Mystery Dungeon games were rather underrated, especially the battle theme of Dialga from Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky and the Magma Cavern themes of Red/Blue Rescue Team.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Definately agree that the Colossum/XD soundtracks are good to listen to - but then again we're talking about the games with the Miror B theme music in it. =p

moonlightning

Bird Of Thunder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    The original G/S/C soundtracks were pretty cool, especially the Kanto trainer and wild Pokemon tracks. Pokemon Yellow had an interesting unused sound track that can be listened to here: CLICK ME! Besides that I loved the first gens tunes, maybe just because I love the nostalgia. (R/B/Y Champion theme is great.)

The Gamecube music was wicked and I wish they had've continued along the path they paved there. I can't wait for the remixed R/S/E Team Leader theme. That will be sweet.

Back