• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underrated Shinies

H e a p.

Banned
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 23, 2022
    Don't know why I made this post, but I'd just say Shiny Watchog is kinda neat. I like the Purple-Green colors.

Years
    i used to be meh on shiny shaymin/skymin but honestly, they've grown on me quite a bit and i think they're underrated shinies now. :O

also idk if they count as underrated because i haven't seen very many comments on their shiny colours either way, but shiny poipole/naganadel are really pretty!!

Years
    shiny poipole is amazing, which is why I'm never evolving mine since I consider shiny naganadel less appealing than shiny poipole.

Shiny heatmor might be underrated, despite it having a pretty nice shiny.

Underrated Shinies

That does look pretty cool actually, ooh. Here's the original for comparison, if someone wants to see:

Spoiler:

No one seems to care about Jumpluff in general so its shiny hardly gets mentioned too, but the pink is! so! good!

Underrated Shinies

Years
    Shiny Relicanth is one of my favourite shinies but nobody remembers It like nobody remembers normal Relicanth.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I always thought shiny Noibat was cute. :) And Eiscue too.

Years
    I have a soft spot for teal-colored shinies! Like Koffing, Croagunk and Relicanth ;v;

Also Ariados. I was gifted one once named "Candy Legs" and since then it's been one of my favorites.

Back